Ive been avoiding the idea of an WMAF relationship because of how bad they usually turn out for the kids but...

ive been avoiding the idea of an WMAF relationship because of how bad they usually turn out for the kids but considering how much better ive been recently and the fact i would be very likley staying in asia it would only make the kids have better prospects since being half white is a bonus is asia

so how loyal and how good are asian girls? and which country should i stay in? im very opposed to mainland china but Taiwan Korea japan Thailand and maybe even around Vietnam seem fine as long as i can have some freedoms to do stuff
>pic completely unrelated

Attached: 1534289745188.jpg (799x598, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reckontalk.com/7-big-problems-with-taiwan-girls-very-hard-to-date/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if youre a shit parent you are going to have shit kids regardless of their race

Christ being on this bored has taught me a million things about how important a father's role is in their kids development i would do my damn hardest to help them grow to be their best

The women you're thinking about demand a lot out of you as a man, be prepared to have always live up to her standard of masculine competence. You'll have to provide a lot financially, physically and mentally.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

what happened to british people?

they're gone and never coming back there's nothing we can do but leave
oh fuck no not those ones i mean like 5-7/10 girls with sweet smiles and good cooking

oh how the mighty brits have fallen.

>ive been avoiding the idea of an WMAF

get a tawianese girl

There are too many billions of Asians to generalize them in this manner. Even if you just choose one country, it's like asking "What are German girls like?" You can try to make a stereotype, but German girls could potentially be anywhere from chess nerds to turbo sluts. Asians get idealized here but they are not as submissive and traditional as many here make out. Japanese ones for example are often career focused, independent, and have very high standards. Hyperganous and will cheat, without religion to hold them back. Asians are roasties just like white girls. The girls depicted in anime are what otaku manga writers wish women were like. If you want to know what real Japanese women are like watch Scum's Wish.

Attached: F766411E-7EB0-4FB6-9030-EEB008B672E2.jpg (680x382, 30K)

how about tawainese

Asian here and hope you are too but is it true what you saying? I havent been back in a long time but it the ideas youre suggesting seems genuine.

Read this.

reckontalk.com/7-big-problems-with-taiwan-girls-very-hard-to-date/

Some of the most difficult Asian girls.

>reckontalk.com/7-big-problems-with-taiwan-girls-very-hard-to-date/

Yikes!

From my experience this is pretty much true. The Japanese women are not much different than the ones in the West, often concerned with the same mundane office/celebrity gossip and bullshit. One big difference is it is rare for a women here to be fat, which means that there are much more pretty girls instead of a few thin pretty girls outnumbered by men all trying to compete with them.

yeah i would rather have a black r9k gf which would be ideal but alas no where in Africa would be good for kids

the thing hat bugs me most about asian girls is the infidelity

stay away from our women, fag

So wait if there are more pretty girls then does that mean there is a chance one is actually loyal and I can connect with? Or all of them disingenuous and Im just fooling myself.

There are two aspects at play. In a western country like America, there are many girls who could be pretty but are fat, or even if they have a plain face they could have had a nice body with firm tits and cute ass. Since there are less thin girls in America, they get to have inflated standards since more men must fight for them. You are more likely to find a pretty girl you can connect with in an Asian country because of this yes. However, a girl could still get casual sex from Chang Thunderwang who is fucking 100 different girls. She also will rather be single than date a total loser.

>She also will rather be single than date a total loser.
Welp then that leaves me out, you in the same group? Or a chad Chang thunderwang.

Also same Asian guy from before but Scums wish seems to be something to be where all women want to be with another but they have true feelings for another whilst real women just want to fuck. Dont know if its just cause of good manga or Im a cuck, I feel like scums tale is a good ntr?

>reckontalk.com/7-big-problems-with-taiwan-girls-very-hard-to-date/
>The only way a stranger can get some attention from Taiwanese girls is to look like an Asian pop star, or be a foreign White guy.
>or be a foreign White guy.
kek

The Japanese girls I've known have been a real cut above the average Western women I've dealt with, but fwiw they're not exactly average Japanese girls and I'm not sure what normies over there are like. If you have different taste from the average Japanese guy, though, you can find some pretty great girls, normie dudes there will instantly discard any girl who's into anime or other geeky shit and most won't look at girls over 25 or so, and that leaves a lot of good girls open for the taking. The one I like in particular is amazing, I find her really hot and she's interesting, funny, and a ton of fun to be around, but can't get a date in Japan because she's not quiet and docile enough, because she's 28, and because she's proudly and openly otaku.

If this is OP, then gl I guess with your new waifu, hopefully she isnt disloyal though.

Not OP. I'm just trying to turn this Japanese girl into something more than a friend, I know she likes me and I know she's attracted to me enough to want to sleep with me (overheard her talking about it in Japanese when she thought I didn't understand) but currently I'm in the US and she's in Japan and I just can't seem to connect with her online the way I did in person.

Im sure you can OP, if I cant get this girl I really liked but I didnt even know her yet asked her out and got rejected and also to this other girl then Im sure you can bro.

make britain great agan ;_;