I miss the smell of her hair

I miss the smell of her hair.

What do you miss about them?

Attached: C2E4F22D-3A07-498F-B474-D47264D49095.jpg (750x562, 51K)

Shampoo smells the same on both genders. You can grow out or cut your hair and smell it.

You want me to go THERE there then aight

Last time we saw each other irl was this past Saturday. Not long, but it's strange to note what you miss when she's not around.

Her soft skin, her blue eyes, the way she shrinks back smiling when you turn her on, the way she says that's her being shy, the taste of her lips when you go in for just one more quick peck, the way that always evolves to 7 or 8 more. How she moans, how she gasps, how her words cut off when you touch her right, how she's mad at you when you stop because you wanna see how she feels about it all, how she says "I didn't ask you to stop". Late night texts in the wee hours that mean way more to me than they do to her. The feeling when she reacts to something you shared or likes a nice normie meme you posted.

I JUST WANNA STOP THINKING ABOUT HER IT'S IMPEDING MY WORK I JUST WANNA TRAIN FOR MY STUPID FUCKING AIRPLANE REFUELLING JOB

I beg you please don't kill me

Her psoriasis flakes. I used to take them of from her forehead and eat them for fun. She was a bit shocked at first but then she used to laugh

Mostly the boobies.

Attached: giraffe.jpg (429x316, 19K)

Well that's a mental image that won't go away any time soon.

Attached: pikachu_wut.jpg (326x229, 7K)

Can you imagine when someone else gets to experience all of this? Something that youll only know in your memories while they know it in the present.

I know it's probably in my head, but it smells like 10 times better when it's on a girl.

There was a girl who was in my class and she would talk to me pretty much every day.
I knew she wasn't into me cause she had a boyfriend and she was just generally very nice to everyone, but we became friends snd she seemed to really enjoy talking to me.
I miss her. It was so nice having a girl to talk to, they give off an entirley different vibe than men. I miss that vibe.

For me? Idk, I miss her voice. She used to say it was really squeaky and annoying but I thought it was really cute. That and her eyes, they were a really really bright brown. Sounds kind of unremarkable when I type it out, but trust me. They were fucking beeeeaaautiful.

not that user but in the end, we're all just fucking eachother's wives until you find the one where you are mutual favourites.
somebody fucked my ex before i was with her, and somebody will fuck her after. i dont plan on staying celibate until i see her again. i dont even plan on seeing her again.
it was a good time, fuck it mightve been the best, but nostalgia never made anyone anything but a faggot. and girls dont fuck gays.

I mean it's only been a few days and it's hurting me like this. It's really fucking weird knowing she probably doesn't feel as strongly.

She most likely did for the first day, maaybe the second. Gone by the third.

I miss saying dirty shit to her and having her get flustered

Outside of that and whenever things were going smoothly, I don't really miss her. I've moved on and she hasn't, so that's whatever I guess.

Fuck it, man. I still like her, and until it's no longer sustainable to do so (on my end or hers) I'm gonna keep doing so.

Her falling asleep on my shoulder
Her breath on my neck...

The way the tip of her nose flinched when she spoke or smiled. It's always the little things

I miss touching her legs while laying in bed together
And I miss feeling like somebody wants me

I still like her too. Just gotta get yourself someone else to obsess over. I already have and Im still not over it.

I really miss cooking for her, watching indie movies together and just talking about books and philosophy. I miss how she was genuinely excited to see me after a long day at work. I miss waking up next to her, give her a kiss and make some breakfast. How we had the same kinks and timings, her sweet lips and the way she touched my hair when I slept. I never had so much fun with anyone, it's been 6 months since she left and I can't move on. I still love her.

Its funny because once you break up with a girl she doesn't cherish any of this shit
Theyre just dumb animals who can only think about the next cock in line

the absolute empathy of men

It's been six months. You don't know who she is now. You still love the person with which you fell in love. How do you know she's still that?

jeaus fucking christ. i dont really feel that much pain past the first week or so, but that shit fucking stings
maybe the whole reason i ever loved her was because she's the first person to show me i was even worthy of beong loved. too bad she's the same person that ran out of love to give.
ill find another princess type one day. i fucking hope so.

It's probably because she is my oneitis, also, she's now dating a kind of a rich Chad as far as I know. I knew her since high school, she's the type that when she says goodbye it's forever.

>tfw i was dumped by my first gf yesterday
>she was low maintenance, cute light slav accent, perfect body, easy to talk to, shy, qt, dressed modestly and instantly shut down other dudes that made moves
>was so cute sometimes reminded me of a literal disney princess
>still love her alot but have already accepted the fact that she doesn't love me anymore, and i may never see her again
>wish i could take her back, but im too proud to give her another opportunity, even if she did want one
i'm sorry for you anons. the pain i felt in the beginning was unreal, but even though i am head over heels for her still, there are more qt princess ladies out there. i know there are. one day I will have one again, i know it.
and any of you anons with the "SHES ALREADY BACK ON THE COCK CAROUSEL" mindset, you boys need to think about who you're dicking. i would never go near some monkey branching whore like that. and nothing is stopped you from filling the void with tinder whores. have a few beers, up you charisma first. blow a load, fend off the post nut trauma. sort yourselves out.