Poor guy. It's over for him right?

Poor guy. It's over for him right?

Attached: andy.png (609x747, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jajaja
Badluckyguy.jpg

why don't guys do the same? Isn't it hot?

Men go shirtless and wear wifebeaters so they do.

>91 degrees
>hot
Try living in Texas, Jennifer

Women do this on freezing cold nights out too

Imagine gatekeeping temperature

As a Texan, 91 is still hot you retard

If roasties want to assist afrocentric insurgents we will murder them as well

Imagine being a slut and not covering up and trying to blame the temperature

WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING INCEL!

if fucking autistic me can wear a complete jacket-and-jeans set in the middle of fucking july then females can wear not-slutty clothes at any time of the year.

Wear better materials sweaty. Sport shorts are baggy and provide good airflow.

Why do you hate women and their sexuality so much?

Let's be honest, you WANT to see women showing skin.

i'll stop hating them when they stop hating me

>thinking 91 degrees is hot
that's pussy shit nigga it's like 105 and higher were I live

>still gatekeeping fucking heat
lmao

simply bad rhetoric on part of that guy
that woman however is an idiot

How does that make 91 not hot? It's in the 100s here regularly too.

>not gatekeeping heat
baka

Attached: 5688-1279911913.jpg (200x200, 12K)

I mean, isn't he right? Even at this temperature, if I as a man went around with a plunging neckline and short shorts, people would be bothered.

The temperature isn't even the issue.

I legitimately fail to see what equality has to do with revealing skin.

If a woman pranced around in a bra and underwear outside, how would this even relate to equality in any way?

In fact, there are many feminists that say that women should be allowed to walk around topless outside, because men are allowed to.

What does this guy think equality means?

He will probably write the same thing in winter and it's true because girls always water tight and revealing clothes.

of course it's over for him. When you try to limit the entitled modern roastie, you will never win. She will cry "oppression!" and the betas will save her.

People in hot climates don't wear a lot of revealing clothing. They wear loose, flowy (linen, open weave type), full sleeved/legged clothes to keep the sun and heat off.

Any other reasoning is just roasties dressing to be stacy in order to attract chad.

This, what is he even talking about

women should dress in traditional hijab

it protects sun from touching skin

Attached: il_794xN.1402838813_606p.jpg (794x1059, 122K)

You know what? Let's enforce some equality. We should get mad and offended at women looking at male bodies with lust. Maybe we just want to walk around without a shirt, that doesn't mean I want you staring at me or bothering me. You better not touch me without my consent either, I will go straight to the nearest police officer to report sexual misconduct.

He's saying that men don't dress in such arousing outfits, so dressing like that is suggestive of a persistent sexual inequality.

Come join this comfy Jow Forums discord for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/fMbBUvt

q

Attached: 0YtWsDk.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

what's funny is that when the sun is blazing, exposing skin won't cool you down, wearing light and preferably white colored clothes will
it's like these people dont understand why people in the desert aren't going around naked

>Men go shirtless
pretty much only at beaches, or areas around them
>wifebeaters
pretty sure most men dont care about women wearing normal tank tops that dont have the maximum amount of cleavage

>asking normalshits to understand things that aren't what they want
Its a tall order

just laugh at the normalfags dying in skin cancer while wearing long sleeved while shirts

>it's like these people dont understand why people in the desert aren't going around naked
Maybe they feel oppressed or something, it definitely makes more sense to go naked.

I cover myself up like a Bedouin and go outside in 110F heat. It's worse to have the sun beat down on you directly.

>t's like 105 and higher were I live
It's been reaching 115 where I live, doesn't mean shit though. People are used to different temperatures, same as how my threshold for what I consider "cold" is higher than someone up north. It's like that meme image comparing the different anglos. When the Canuck is melting, the Aussie feels nice and cool. When the Aussie is freezing, the canuck feels nice and toasty.

People ITT saying that 91 degrees ain't hot. I bet y'all live in deserts where it's a dry heat. Check out the humidity in today's forecast, pic related. It was even worse yesterday at 91 degrees, 96% humidity. You're sweating your ass off the second you walk out the door.

Attached: ITS FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOT.jpg (609x181, 17K)