A question about NEETbux

So I don't really frequent this board much but I wanted to ask this since I know most people here are degenerate basement dwelling NEET's.

How do you maintain your current lifestyle? I just moved to another city after graduating college and rent/power/water/maintenance is a constant nuisance, I couldn't imagine how anyone could live alone through NEETbux alone.

If you live with your parents, how can they tolerate you not moving out and being an adult?

Attached: NefDNWd.png (680x339, 563K)

I've been wondering this too. From a British perspective, can you really live well around here on NEETbux? Or at all?

Attached: 1556559531602.jpg (565x425, 150K)

Bump

I just moved out of the US and I think its probably even harder than the UK, you need a car to get anywhere (which costs money to get and maintain) unless you live in a big city (which is has high rent rates).

Can anyone be a NEET if they live by themselves? They'd probably fucking starve within days

bump bump i want neetbux but theres no bux in my country Hungary so i hve to wurk or im fugged

Attached: chadafrica.png (1525x1440, 389K)

You can only really live comfortably on neetbux if you live with your parents

If your gay or bi, find a sugar daddy. Do some gay shit once in a while. Get everything paid for. Food, water, electricity, wifi, Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll, vidya, and stay at the house all day doing whatever.

thats actually a great idea sr8 bots are fugged the most

Attached: 38081769_280222849428071_8711395021590364160_n.jpg (959x1199, 97K)

Hey fellow Hungarian user. Your words are so true, if you don't work, you are fricked

I am str8.though. I just let him suck my dick once or twice a week. It's gross and I have to be high and close my eyes to even have a chance of cumming. But it's better than wage cucking all week

Wow you gain enough money from just doing that? How much do you make?

Also It's interesting that some gay people would pay someone just to suck them off. Why are they paying so much money to SUCK dick? If I was paying money I'd probably ask for a reach around or something

Also why don't you ask them to put on a wig or some makeup or something?

I come from a relatively wealthy home. Disabled NEETbux is 1000 eur a month. I dont pay rent since I live in a mental hospital (internet allowed) and I bought a house with my moms help and inheritance.

What's your disability? Autism?

I don't make money. I just get whatever I want. Yah when I was in college, before I got kicked out, I sold my dick to people who wanted to suck it. I made like 2-3 grand a week. You'd be surprised. People will pay hundreds of dollars. And I'm only like 6in. Gays are easy as fuck to exploit. And it's super hard to catch anything getting a blowjob, and unless you have a cut on your dick and they have a cut in their mouth, it's pretty much impossible to catch HIV. Download grindr, post a pic, don't worry how you look, if your young, tons of people will be interested, and say you like generous guys and BJ's. NEET bucks and drugs for days.

Also make sure they hit you up and offer money first, cops can't do that cause it's entrapment. Don't ask for it. Been doing it for two years. Made like 100 grand cash (blew it all on weed and acid cause I'm an idiot) Got tested clean a month ago.

And if you want a place to stay, say your parents are super conservative and started verbally abusing you and starving you when you came out. Offers will come in in droves. Find a big ass house, and move in. Then when they want to do gay shit, say you don't like butt stuff and you just like getting your dick sucked. Theyll respect it. That's what I did.

Sounds like a great fucking way to make money, all tax free.

I am completely straight though and I would never imagine being able to get hard much less be able to cum from some dude sucking me off. Do you pretend to be gay/bi? What do you think about when you're getting sucked off.

Also, do you have personal qualms with yourself for doing it? Knowing myself I wouldn't look at myself the same if I let dudes suck me off.

you are based fagnon imagine getting your dick succed for money sounds nice even though i am not a faggot

Attached: 1563195068777.png (636x426, 167K)

Fuck I kind of wish I was gay/bi now, so many ways you can make money from fudgepacking

It's hard to get/stay hard. You need a good imagination and drugs help a lot.
Yah it feels gross and makes me feel gross. But if I can get my dick sucked for 15 minutes and make $300 untaxed cash, it's worth it since 40 hours wagecucking at 7.25 is only 290 before tax

Any other femboy NEETs want to be friends?

Dx: chronic severe depression since childhood, schizophrenia, schizoid PD, Impulse control disorder ; history of depersonalization/derealization commorbid panic disorder; neuropsych dx of NLD and ADD

Comorbidity is a bitch.

Amerimutt here.
The memes about it being impossible in the US is virtually true
My autistic cousin whos 27 now gets 750 bucks a month in SSI. He is a NEET now but he has to live with his brother and friend in a 2 bedroom apartment, and im supposed to move in when his friend leaves. I guess its pretty comfortable for him but he is usually low on food.

Im seeing if I can get some NEETbux and all I have going for me is a long history of learning disabilities and emotional instability. Im going to work and save to move out but goddamn a couple hundred extra bux would make it easier.

minimum wage will be 15$ by 2025 made a thread about it wacha think????

>If you live with your parents, how can they tolerate you not moving out and being an adult?
Hardcore guilt. When I was in preschool my parents were told by the school that I likely had some kind of developmental disorder, and that they should get it checked out. Parents didn't take this seriously and figured I would just grow out of being socially retarded. Many years later I manage to get myself diagnosed with Autism as an adult, and then parents remember the warning they got way back when and completely lose it as they realize how much they fucked up.