Any robots visited Kenya? Whats is there to do? I would ask travel but they are a bunch or normies

Any robots visited Kenya? Whats is there to do? I would ask travel but they are a bunch or normies.

Attached: 78CD3B32-CF48-4338-B28C-9A1BCC6DEA77.png (2000x1333, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/
youtu.be/6d7tFV0iv8I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pivuwqz8dro
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are guys who have had sex. But if you go to Kenya you will lose your virginity. To get a preview create tinder with your own pics and set location to Nairobi.

Really? Why is that? Ggggg

Yeah you can get plenty of guys and girls if you are white they go crazy for white partners

How do you know this? Ggg

Whats there to do besides sex tourism?

Probably because you are going to get raped by some niggers.

I went and it was full of black people. Never again bro

Read this for an actual tinder experiment, not an incel meme experiment:

tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/

youtu.be/6d7tFV0iv8I
Watch it

literal gold diggers.

Safaris, weed, khat, clubbing and girls. That's the capital, the coast is pretty much the same but replace safaris with an ocean

Hows that any different from white women? My wife literally took half of what I owned and Im not memeing

>Safaris in the capital
Wut pretty sure giraffes dont walk around metropolitan areas even in africa

>weed
>clubbing and girls
I thought Kenya was a Protestant conservative nation?

There is a pretty based Canada and Somalia hating Kenyan on here.

Am an african and we treat women like shit here so cant blame them
Related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pivuwqz8dro

Why does everyone hate Somalis everywhere?

Thats fucking terrible i want a cute sweet African gf i imagine if a guy wasn't a monster he could get a gf pretty easy desu.

They need diversity.

The national Park neighbors the capital fren, wild concept huh

They are cucked.

Attached: merlin_155281599_0e0218ce-06c4-443d-9518-78805c9e452c-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 49K)

As long as it isn't sodomy

Link the achrived thread

Apparently you can get a whole pound I weed in Kenya for about 10 bucks

Very true, more if you speak well and not act like a dumb fucking tourist

Make sure wherever youre staying during visit that its a gated/fenced area cause you WILL be constantly having to deal with niggers tryna sell you bananas and shit or just str8 up beg for money.

Yeah I went on safari there two years ago.

Come join this comfy Jow Forums discord for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/fMbBUvt

Attached: 1Io9Ssq5YfQn8ZRqjPlJDFz9NLJzmYecKfj1IMt4CKM.jpg (640x906, 111K)

I am used to this being Romanian and living in a heavy gypsy area

how to get HIV one o one

first of all, Kenya is so full of Niggers and destroyed buildings, it literally seems like Detroit

also, it's blazingly hot out there, it literally seems like Florida

plus, you're a weeb just like me. Just go to Japan. No, not Tokyo. Osaka is cheaper.

Attached: Nigger.jpg (456x439, 38K)

Get Tinder. If you are white, you will make a killing. You don't have to be good-looking, or even thin. You will be bombarded by Tinder hoes, though, so be prepared to part with a few dozen dollars every once in a while (nothing above $100 though).
Go on safaris. They are absolutely amazing. I recommend Nairobi National Park and Maasai Mara. Maybe visit a beach. I recommend Diani.
Visit clubs. The nightlife is half-descent, especially if you're white. Just make sure you have a trusted Kenyan friend accompanying you.
Try out some Kenyan food. It isn't half bad and foreigners often love it.
If and when bitches fall into your arms like mana from Heaven, use a fucking condom. I repeat, USE A FUCKING CONDOM! THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!
Best places to stay: Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha.
>t. Native Kenyan living in Kenya.

Godspeed user.

Why do you care if people are trying to sell you shit? Just ignore them
Im not a weeb at all the Japanese have a weird culture that I cant even begin to understand

Why is the nightlife better for a white?

True, Kenya is a shithole generally, but there are lots of nice places. I am sure that's also the case in Japan.
The weather is fantastic. It rarely ever gets above 30 degrees Celcius.
I'm sure Kenya is cheaper than Japan.

The reason I wanted to visit is because a Kenyan man at my work says that you can get weed cheap as fuck is this true?

More bitches. If you have a trusted Kenyan friend with you, you will be better off though because there's a lesser chance of being roofied, swindled by higher drink prices or bombarded by prostitutes.

Why are men expected to pay for everything in your culture?

Weed is cheap as fuck by American standards. A joint would cost you a dollar.
It is very illegal, though, so getting weed would be tricky, especially for a foreigner.

I am a pale ginger tho

Why are you giving someone advice to fuck your women?

Its not the soliciting as much as the persistance, these people dont go away. This lady with a fruit basket began crying over how her kids are hungry so i told her to give her kids the fucking fruit then, i dont want that shit. And this other nigger began going off about white people so i had to start schooling him behind the gate.

It is the same all over the world. Men have an evolutionary propensity for a providence role.
And we are more westernized than you've been led to believe, especially in the urban areas.

You will drown in pussy as long as you are white, asian, Hispanic. As long you are not African, you will find women who will whore themselves out to you. Heck, if you a basketball American, you will get pussy, as long as you look well-off. I don't think I can emphasize this enough.

I find joy in helping guys get laid. It feels like a calling sonetimes.

How does someone look well off lol?

>your women
Women arent property
What did he say about white people?

Africa is seriously fun as fuck. Great nightlife. Be careful though.

Dress sharp, wear a fucking watch, don't act like a pussy, smell nice, buy expensive drinks, etc. This are elementary seduction tactics, man.

>Women arent property
In traditional African society, they were. Thanks to Westernization, not anymore.

This is also how someone ends up broke

are you trying to get him robbed?

Ignore my typos guys, it's night time over here.

He seems to think we're all mini millionaires that can just give money away so he thinks we're greedy and selfish. And started going on about a buncha other shit rambling, hard to keep up with the african-english accent but he bitched about white man robbing africa and all that white guilt shit.

He asked. Guys here do the same. Just be smart about it.
But for White guys, just be white. That is enough.

Based and fruitpilled.

*cracks* *sips*
Yep, those are our normies.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>our normies
What, you an actual fucking kenyan? Are you the 5% with stable internet access or what?

Why is being white helpful?

Kenyans are white worshipers
T black South African

I am an actual Kenyan. 100% Kenyan, born and raised.
Also fuck you, around 50% of Kenyans have internet and we have the 15th fastest internet in the world. Don't spew the shit they show in commercials over there.
But lots of Kenyans are poor, I think sonewhere around 14 million (out of ~50 million) and having $10,000 in your bank account puts you in the 99.9th percentile.
In short, what I'm saying is, sure we have lots of problems, but we are doing great given our circumstances, not only in Kneya, but Africa as a whole.

It's considered a status symbol everywhere that isn't America or Europe. They think you're rich.

Where kenya see lions
Only in kenya
Come to kenya we've got lions
Forget snoreway!

> t. White Monopoly victim.

>The only country with all the big five animals in.
>Best beaches in the world (look it up, our shit almost always comes number 1 every year)
>Very peaceful country (except for election years.)
>Some of the most beautiful women in Africa (barring Ethiopia and Eritrea. Those women are on another plane)
>Most, if not all city-dwellers can speak proper English (every city)
>We actually have culture.

How would a brown Brazilian manlet like me do? Also, I'm curious about the Chinese. I know they're all over Africa now. Do women fawn over them too?

I know kenya is the best out of sub saharan africa not counting South Africa but i still got the impression internet was scarce. But you guys gotta work on your business practices and honesty. It was hot as shit so id told the guy at the hotel arranging safaris i want a JEEP with a OPEN TOP and i stressed this multiple times, i said i dont care what itll cost to have one but thats what i wanna roll in, since i did not wanna be in a box getting hot as fuck.

And this fucking nigger shows up in a fucking closed VAN, it wasnt a jeep or have a open top, just a fucking hatch in the middle one could stand through. So I only agreed to pay half cause hes fucked me over but i was still so pissed i could barely enjoy the safari, was hot as fuck inside.

Is it a status symbol to date a white?

Do people like the English or are they still salty?

Brazilians would do well. Just play up your Brazillianness. Like tell them you know Capoeira or BJJ (don't threaten anyone though, just use it in a conversation. Only do this with girls.). Tell them you caan surf (I hope you realize you'll have to be Jow Forums or skinnyfor this to pass) Blurt out Portuguese phrases once in a while. Try to learn some Swahili words. Be a fun guy and don't act like a reclusive robot. Act like normal human.

Sorry about that mate. Kenyans do be like that sometimes. Next time try going a through an actual travel agency. Those guys don't disappoint.

Post proof you arent larping

Very high status symbol. Most African women would turn into whores for the white man. Not all, but most.

I volunteered in Kenya. It's a nice place, nice people. Met my wife there too. Or, we were forced together really but still.

Does it make them feel more desirable or what?

>forced together
How?

We have no beef with the British. We actually kinda like them. We aren't South Africa, you know.
Sorry for potato quality of pic related. Timestamp and bread packaging from a Kenyan company.

Attached: IMG_20190718_221945.jpg (1728x3072, 1.21M)

White man = rich

Kenyan (and generally African) women love money more than they love their mothers.

Not all white men are rich though countries like Romania are poor as fuck

Even by the standards of Africa Somalis are considered particularly violent, stupid, and aggressive.

Surely most African woman arent money obsessed?

What do you do as a job Ggggg

African girls don't know this. We, as a people, have come to associate being White with being rich. Just like how white women associate black guys with big dicks. It may not be rooted in facts, but only Pavlov can show them the way.

Does colourism against darker skinned women exist in Kenya like here in South Africa?

AWALT. Believe me. I see this shit everyday. Even if a woman truly believes she is not like that, she will be for the right amount.
As a fellow user once said, "we are all prostitutes, what changes is the price". Except African broads' prices are relatively low.

You won't believe it...

Filmmaker.

Just give up, you will never beat Ramon Film Productions from Uganda, they are the hollywood of africa.

Yeah man. It's an African problem, ngumhlobo.

>We have no beef with the British. We actually kinda like them
Yeah when I was in the army my battalion got to go to Kenya on a training exercise for a few weeks. Kenyans are pretty chill.

Absolute lads, they are. But we gave you that sexy beast Lupita, so you owe us.

The park is inside the capital, pleb.

Wasnt she raised in Mexico?

Chinese guys won't do well in Kenya because of the "Chinaman bad" meme.

Born in Mexico, raised in Kenya. Her dad is the Governor of Kisumu county.

Why arent white men considered bad? We colonised Africa not the Chinese

Day Kenyans drink a lot of alcohol?

Hollywood. Also we are not very smart. South Africa knows where it's at and even they get cucked out of jobs.

We drink like fish. Especially illegal brews (for older guys). Younger guys (and girls) prefer the legal stuff.

Wish you well you seem like a nice lad