Any other femanons Jow Forums but never get approached at the gym despite there being obvious robots there?

Any other femanons Jow Forums but never get approached at the gym despite there being obvious robots there?

Attached: we2.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Robots don't approach girls. If you want a robot bf just pick one and carry him back to your lair, he won't struggle.

>fit 'woman'
>somehow believes that makes her any more approachable
uhhhm no. if anything you just made all the robot betas pussy out completely, if there's anything more scary than trying to talk to a nice looking woman, that's trying to talk to a nice looking woman who also looks like she could break your neck or nose or arms or fucking whatever else in a matter of seconds if you fucked up and said something wrong.

Attached: 1558389434481.gif (480x176, 343K)

Why the fuck would I, an unattractive and vaguely autistic guy with no romantic experience, cold approach a stranger who probably already has a boyfriend at the gym? That's retarded.

I actually have never been approached by anyone at the gym. When I started going I was worried because I heard all these horror stories of Chads trying to hit on girls at the gym and I was scared of them but after a year of working out it has not happened once. Very occasionally someone will strike up a conversation with me, maybe while we both wait for the same weights or something, but it was always friendly and nobody ever asked me on a date or for my number. This is not a complaining post, I like my solitude.

Why would you go get fit where there are other people around in the first place?

Attached: Rutine.png (600x600, 331K)

What is the point of a woman going to the gym?
Just eat less and run.

I was actually just going to start a thread about this. I was going to say that I started going to the gym to boost my self confidence and try to get over my fear of boys. It's been a year since then and I'm still terrified of men but hey at least I've got these big meaty arms.

Attached: 52779088_708522739549670_729558839741323914_n.jpg (1080x1077, 148K)

Are you serious? Or are you just mad there aren't robots approaching you to turn down and masturbate your ego? Because women don't wanna be cold approaced by anyone but Chad, much less at a gym.

>at least I've got these big meaty arms
Post biceps.

Attached: big_1474859577_image.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I like fit women, but I worry that if I ever got one (lol) she'd get breast cancer down the line.

>break your neck or nose or arms or fucking whatever else

Come back to reality missy. Unless she's taking steroids a fitness thot will still be weaker than any robot. Just look at transgender teenage boys joining girls sports teams and outcompeting them.

Don't know if you're joking out not but it's a big no no to approach some random strange at a gym.

No one wants a harassment accusation, especially hyperaware (to a fault) fitbots, and no one wants to talk to a tranny larping as an uwu softgrill.

They want attention.

You ever see that candy bar heiress episode of Seinfeld where the woman literally where's nothing but a bra as a top? Women at my gym not only pull that, but where leggings so thin that they are extremely see through (of course they wear no underwear but a g-string). Then they hop on a treadmill at 3 mph or constantly "deadlift" 5lb weights waiting for a Chad to notice them and sweepp them away.

It is extremely disguisting, but they are women so it still works a lot better for them than anything I have ever tried.

Fuck roastie whores, I wish they were all dead.

The male trainer will always be orbiting them so I doubt they notice the robot.
Kinda admire how they can still get a good workout and chat shit at the same time

>obvious robots

you mean chad with glasses

Attached: 1557532976145.jpg (680x513, 129K)

Scary...

Org

It was not meant to be scary. It was meant to be a fun meme in relation to what you said.

Attached: fbc6d87bc7ff835ec7eef55c79b53404.jpg (400x299, 21K)

Carry him like pic related for best results.

Attached: 1561342424767.jpg (775x1100, 174K)

Because robots are known for being able to talk to girls and approach them, especially fit ones who could beat their asses if they felt they were being sexist triggering them by daring to be in their presence without consent.

Sorry sorry!! I'm also just not big on showing off my body. I even get nervous when there's someone else in the gym at midnight. I'm sorry.

>tfw no scaredy muscle gf

Attached: I don't feel so good Mr. Pepe.jpg (968x928, 445K)

It'd probably be real funny to wrestle a muscle gf. She'd almost be evenly matched.

Sorry user I'd be a really really bad gf. I'm really bad at being a person and men are just horrifying to me.

>tfw you will never be beaten to a bloody pulp by a swole fembot

why even live

Attached: 1539210917377.jpg (480x690, 21K)

you can use me as a punching bag if you want

Aka u cunts want Chads or twinks like lachowski to approach them

There is this qt petite girl at my gym. Should I talk to her? I always figured woman go there just to work out and get hit on by Chad.
If so, what should I open up with.
She is about 5 feet. Has an amazing toned body. And can bench a pl8 and half with no spotter.

>I'd be a really really bad gf. I'm really bad at being a person
I know what you mean. I'd probably be just as bad as a bf. It's just nice to think about sometimes though.

As a man, this board makes me scared of men.

No, I'm worthless and can barely stand killing bugs. These arms are pointless.

Yeah I'm pretty fit I think. Not much muscle mass but I'm toned. I've been approached by chad-esque guys but no robots. Feels bad.

Plz let me cum in your pussy

I never approached a girl in the gym, and never will, not even chad approaches girls in the gym.
It's not a bar...

Also if you are Jow Forums you are less approachable

Hold me in your big strong feminine arms and sing me a lullaby

what would a guy have to do to make you not scared of him

If my therapist can't convince me men are scary, you can't either.
I mostly come to watch the cute gay boys...

>If my therapist can't convince me men are scary, you can't either.
wtf i just want to give you cuddles
your therapist sucks

Attached: 1485883414433.png (253x294, 46K)

Do you wanna have sex with me?

okay but what city are all the autistic fit girls in? Ive never seen any girls that look autistic at my gym or at the park I go to

Do you like skelly guys by any chance

No, I'm the one who sucks. I very obviously don't want to get better and it's exasperating her. How can I be sure you're not going to choke me to death when you wrap your arms around me.

>tfw no varbie gf
y liv

Attached: 1561645404555.jpg (2089x1977, 1.09M)

>I mostly come to watch the cute gay boys
You should fuck one.

Attached: strapon-selfie.jpg (500x669, 103K)

alright so youre scared of hugs
i guess we can just hold hands and watch a movie

Plz let me fuk u femanons tia

>ywn have a harem of autistic musclegirls fight for the right to fuck your brains out every night

KILL ME
JUST FUCKING KILL ME
PUT A GUN TO MY HEAD AND PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER

Attached: 1537847778578.png (725x704, 348K)

I really really like soft lanky boys...
And then you slap cuffs on me and take me somewhere to kill me. I'm broken user.

>tfw no Jow Forums gf with the sharpest fangs to beat the shit out of me for being retarded

Attached: hitomi sitting.jpg (1920x1961, 1.05M)

>I really really like soft lanky boys...

What about short guys (5'8-5'9) with box frames?

>And then you slap cuffs on me and take me somewhere to kill me. I'm broken user.
goddamnit. just tie me up like this and hold my hand

Attached: Tied_Up.jpg (573x800, 283K)

>been working out but im small and muscle robogirls don't look my way
its only been 7 months and there are some results but god damn it. maybe its because im 5'4 i guess im fucked after all

Attached: 1527618301574.png (598x566, 71K)

>swn gently bite your penis

Attached: 1082487.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

>tfw minimal results after a year of lifting
>tfw girls pop some pills and get swole in weeks
It's not fair.

Attached: 1563196875687.jpg (1335x1078, 758K)

I JUST WANT A CUTE GIRL WITH ABS IS THAT SO MUCH TOO FUCKING ASK FOR GOD DAMN IT. PEOPLE TOLD ME THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE BUT WHERE'S MINE? WHERE IS SHEEEEEE

Attached: 1563454839715.gif (540x304, 1.99M)

That's no way to live...
Short boys are cute, I don't know if I'm big into burly guys.
Not gonna lie, anavar is a gift. I love that I already have a solid 6 pack.

>mfw no perfect nordic musclefu to bully me into going to the gym with her

Attached: anmf.png (752x935, 1.08M)

orcs are pretty sexy ill admit

i have a story of an encounter with a muscle girl, its kinda long, ignore me if you don't care

>decide to emerge from neetcave because its a nice day out
>see qt blonde fitgirl walk by the aisle i'm in
>white tank top and bright spandex shorts, you know the kind
>THICC, so fucking THICC and sexy ass/hips/thighs, almost abs, strong upper body
>muscles all hidden under a thin layer of girlfat, you could tell she lifts more than an average girl
>ignore because i know i'd never have a chance anyways
>few minutes later, same girl walks into the aisle
>stops right next to me and starts touching things on the shelves, she seems a bit excited to just be looking at office supplies
>pretend i don't see her so i can run simulations for a few minutes
>of all possible outcomes there are none which end well, she'll get tired/annoyed of my autism, if i haven't already spaghetti'd upon saying "hi" first
>this extremely cute, half-naked fitgirl starts inching closer to me, catch a whiff of her kiwimangobathwaterfruit juice perfume
>kingengine.exe activated
>at this point i'm trying not to have a full-blown panic attack so all i can manage is standing there sweating badly while shakily putting pencils and erasers into my shopping basket
>she does the hair flip thing, got a good view of her bare neck/chest and the front of her body up close
>strong whiff of her scent instantly makes my stomach feel hot and my knees weak
>almost faint
>walk off quickly before i inevitably embarrass myself

girls are so hot and scary i hate it
fuck my life

same reason guys go to the gym

cute as fuck, like seriously 9/10 face but a bit too buff shoulders for my tastes
i need girl body, not a male body in female skin

Or just carry him like this desu.

Attached: 1563173686748.jpg (1157x1087, 223K)

>9/10 face
nigga what

>being obvious robots there
what do you mean by this?

fuck you nigga fangs are kawaii desu, automatic +3 to any girl

she p. cute, too bad about dykehair though

Attached: 1082488.jpg (963x1203, 111K)

yeah the dyke hair ruined it

how do robots feel about cardio bunnies?

Attached: BIG-39-12-rachael-cummins.jpg (750x684, 71K)

>I really like soft lanky boys
Then I think we'd be very happy together, wanna talk on discord?

thats pretty much my limit for what i find attractive for a girl into fitness, that cardio type of body that doesn't have large muscles

cardio bunnies that get addicted to var are the best

Attached: 1527457793278.jpg (1384x1224, 259K)

Scary.... I'm sorry...

It's fine, just a suggestion, have a nice day! Tell me if you change your mind though, because skelly boi Jow Forums girl is ideal desu

I like long stories user you have nothing to fear. I also experienced something like this except not with a fit girl. She was super cute though. I couldn't muster up this alpha nuts to say anything to her though so I guess I let her down if she wanted to talk to me. Life goes on and I still hate myself

Attached: 1490752083879.png (650x488, 568K)

Beta or iter trash. KYS and take your whore with you.

How the hell do girls build muscle like that. I'm a secret internet fatty who would confuse broccoli with a toilet brush so I can't imagine how much effort and hard work that requires.

based

no now she looks like some kind of fucked up frankenstein monster
like someone took a male athlete's shoulders and attached it to a woman's midsection
its gross tbqh senpai

it takes hard work, but anavar makes it only take 8 weeks of hard work

Anavar
literally magic muscle growth pills for girls
it makes them blow up like crazy without side effects

Attached: 8 weeks on 10mg var transformation.webm (508x640, 894K)

>without side effects
with minimal side effects

She's referring to gymcels. Being strong doesn't make you a Chad.

Attached: |fit|.png (500x972, 126K)

10-20mg is safe
just crazy gains and no roidclit

Attached: 1561312240759.jpg (1190x628, 327K)

it's safe yes. But they'll have dryer skin, acne, increased sex drive, probably a little bit of clitoral enlargement. Those are all common side effects

Gymbot here, do people seriously ask out chicks in these places? Seems weird as shit.

Attached: HUUHposter.png (369x300, 15K)

>he doesn't know about anavar
varbies are the future

Attached: 72yv00raing01.jpg (1125x1268, 162K)

is this a new secret drug or something? as far as i can remember strong girls were synonyms with dick clits and not cute dude looking girls

I've never seen it, but my gym is kinda shit

former gymbot here
i've seen girls magically appear next to every machine i use sometimes so i think some girls do want to be asked out at the gym, or at least spoken to if they're following you around
i always ignore because i lift to control my libido and girls distract me

no it's not, anavar's been around for a while. People are terrified of steroids, they think it makes your dick shrink too

>gym
>robot
pick one

As a robot that tries to keep fit I can obviously only speak for myself but I would never in a million years get near a gym, I workout at home and it works just fine, not expecting any sick gains but least I don't have to deal with other people

that is pretty weird looking, do not like

it's a pill
they call it the girl steroid
it's a synthetic hormone that mimics testosterone
it makes girls blow up like crazy in 8-12 weeks

Attached: 1540501856484.png (2002x962, 1.83M)

I only go to the gym after 10pm when there's nobody there

Large headphones, playing black metal loud to get normies to fuck off.