Things your town is famous for

>things your town is famous for

Chicken broil. Which is today. It is pretty overhyped around here because the food is just average

Attached: 4DFFB92B-9EE8-4339-90A4-CF7A50F95CD5.jpg (225x300, 24K)

We have a village brew called kek beer.

Attached: kekBeerDisplay.jpg (2250x2250, 958K)

no pics cuz couldnt find any online but the place isnt famous for it's food but the resturaunt has been in operation off and on since like 1904. longest standing business in town and it's a tiny ass town of about 600 people on a lake and its oddly really far off from anything nearby. closeest town is 20mins and the rest is just forest and a highway.
but yeah the place is famous for being open and the only tourist hotspot in town (which gets alot of traffic oddly from people passing thru to try it) . im about 2blocks down from it walking distance so I hit it up fairly often. saw some hollywood celeb there eating once channing thatum or something but didnt talk to him since I was just there for some late day burgers and fries.

The heat and the first 4 letters of the town name sounding like a soda (hence the name soda city).

That's about it. Shame cause the city does have a bit more going for it.

Attached: 2017Portfolio-Fam-Hot-Logo.jpg (846x466, 80K)

Why would you want to? Most celebrities are the ultimate NPCs.

My town has the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the country

Attached: 1532469280435.gif (298x248, 179K)

Space camp and a fucking Saturn V rocket in the middle of the city.

Attached: 1426702184120.png (254x278, 83K)

I'm also from here, it's kinda shit to be honest. But the weather is nice most of the time.

I thought I was the only robot in the area. You a student?

No. I'm probably gonna find a job in plumbing or something.

Literally nothing
Only thing I can think of is that we have a big fucking swan in the middle of our town

I didnt want to. He looked like he was enjoying his burger with some chick he was with and they were talking about some upcoming event they were both going to. I only overheard bits and peices. I was there for some burgers and fries since I was hungry from putting my fence in to keep out the deer and other wildlife. best choice of my life was to retire to this tiny town when I made some decent money in bitcoin a few years ago.

Gotcha. I got a government job myself, so the hours are good.

How old are you?

I didnt ask for your blogpost FFS, I only asked why you were normie enough to even think about talking to some pretty boy NPC Chad.

Lesson learned: Don't ask anymore questions.

The peace treaty after the thirty year war was signed here.

my town is locally notorious for the amount of meth heads and white supremacists
and it was on the show live PD
that's about it though

Probably the Conradh Luimnigh and the fact that is a scum bucket.

>white supremacists

Sounds like utopia

A +thousand year old chuch still used to this day

Ronald Reagan Library, Spahn Ranch and Joe Dirt

not saying living in a racist area doesn't have it's perks but you have to remember that in the real world, the average white supremacist is some fucking disgusting hillbilly/white trash. they can be just as bad as the blacks, it only sounds nice on Jow Forums where we imagine racists as all being ubermensch aryans or something

That is true. I forget how degenerate they can be. Still probably better than living by niggers but not much better.

I mean there are still niggers and spics living everywhere around here. just because all the white trash around hates them doesn't mean they're gonna move somewhere else

the gayest city in the UK and possibly the whole world.

Beethoven. this guy is the whole identity of my city.

Radishes? Lmao what the fuck kind of Grindr fag shit is this, I could see fried chicken but a chicken broil? Get TOPPED already you fag

Idk if I would rather live around spics or white trash but living around niggers Would be the absolute worst

I've lived around all three and white trash are by far the worst. Black and hispanic people, at least the ones who can afford half-decent lower middle class apartments, are generally pretty predictable and keep to themselves most of the time. The white trash in those same places are erratic confrontational tweakers who'll vandalize your shit, throw trash everywhere, never seem to have jobs, make noise at all hours, etc.

>The white trash in those same places are erratic confrontational tweakers who'll vandalize your shit, throw trash everywhere, never seem to have jobs, make noise at all hours, etc.
oh definitely. going back to what I said in my original post, pretty much all of them are meth heads. constantly doing crazy meth shit, whereas niggers and spics mostly smoke weed or take benzos so are more chill

I just personally dislike niggers the most

This big Korean dingdong

Attached: Things-to-do-in-San-Pedro.jpg (1024x768, 179K)