>relationships
>netflix
>fps games
>dunkey
>linus tech tips
>ryzen
>fifa
>gta

if you like/do/enjoy ANY of these things, then you are an npc and need to get off this board

Attached: npc(2).jpg (490x586, 19K)

I liked jojo before it was cool though....

4 years going strong I love Araki...

I browse reddit and watch rick and morty, come at me bruv

i can get on board with most of this but wtf is wrong with graphics? the fuck do you even mean by that? and dubstep and fps games are great, the fuck are you smoking

NO and gtfo fucking shill

Attached: 38081769_280222849428071_8711395021590364160_n.jpg (959x1199, 97K)

>gatekeeping and turning an imageboard into loser olympics

Attached: 1468781877756.png (658x901, 64K)

You made this shitty thread yesterday, so I'll repeat again. I've been here for 10 years, I like half of that stuff. You can't do shit about it, go fuck yourself. 60 fps or bust. Enjoy your slideshow, you graphics whore.

>I browse reddit and watch rick and morty, come at me bruv

original

Attached: soyboy(13.gif (800x371, 183K)

>4 years of liking Jojo is before cool

Anime fags everybody.

>Science
Seething brainlet

>anything enjoyable
if you enjoy pleasure, then you are a certified NPC and should be executed

Attached: 1542685444559.jpg (20x20, 796)

>>marvel
love it
>>game of thrones
love it until they got past the books, hated the last 2 books too
>>minecraft
love it
>>ps4
hate it, xbox for life
>>pokemon
loved blue back in the day, only ever played gen 1
>>stranger things
love it, one of my favourite shows ever
>>politics
follow them but growing increasingly disinterested as time goes on
>>star wars
not a huge fan, liked the original trilogy, never watched the prequels, liked the first but not the second of the new ones and it was okay
>>anime
only ever watched DBZ, Akira, Attack on Titan and Evangellion. I guess I'm okay with it but I hide it from everyone else.
>>rick and morty
First couple seasons were kind of funny but I fell off and stopped watching it
>>reddit
been on there since Digg went to shit but it's terrible and I hardly ever post anymore.
>>fps>graphics
I play on console so I don't care
>>twitch
rather play my own games than watch others but i do like watching Giant Bomb videos on youtube
>>science
i think it's become fetishized and canonized by internet culture. makes it kinda gay to follow desu
>>nintendo
love it been playing since the NES days and I owned every console except for the Wii u
>>americans
they're friendly enough whenever I visit
>>japan
never been but would love to go
>>hentai
watched it before but i'm not a fan
>>donating
my wife and i give a lot to Sick Kids and the homeless
>>traveling
My favourite thing in the world. Nothing beats going to a new place and seeing how great this planet is.
>>elon musk
i just love shitting on him. he's such a moron and asshole and the cult around him is enraging.

(pt2)
>>keanu reeves
he's a fun actor but i don't understand the meme around him at all
>>space
it's whatever for me, wish we'd go to the moon again or something cool
>>social media
I only use Twitter and very rarely Facebook
>>disney
Love their movies and I'm planning a trip to Disney World with my wife and son next February. Can't wait for it.
>>zelda
One of my favourite game series of all time. Still haven't beat BotW yet but I enjoy it a lot.
>>sports
I follow NBA, NHL and wrestling
>>one punch man
Never watched it but the art style looks dumb.
>>Fallout
I've only played Fallout 3 but I really liked it a lot even though the main story was garbage, the gameplay was weak and the graphics were ugly... maybe I didn't like it after all but I slogged through everything in that world.
>>animals
Love 'em.
>>reading books
Love it but haven't done enough lately. I should dive back into The Familiar series by Mark Z. Danielewski I still have 3 books in it to read.
>>cigarettes
Nope, never smoked more than just trying them as a teen.
>>coffee
Like it and need it to function especially when I'm on night shifts like I am now.
>>jojo
No idea what this is.
>>dubstep
It's fun in a stupid way but I haven't even thought of it (or Skrillex) in at least 3-4 years.
>>relationships
Happily married for 9 years now.
>>netflix
It's still good enough I haven't cancelled but they keep losing shows and movies I actually like and their original programming has gotten really shitty on average.
>>fps games
Love them.
>>dunkey
He can be pretty funny. Weird how popular he got though.
>>linus tech tips
Great stuff.
>>ryzen
No idea what this is.
>>fifa
I don't like the games or the sport
>>gta
Love the single player but never got into online.

lmao imagine actually reading this whole post

>pokemon
If you like it now you're an NPC but man ruby was fucking great when i had nothing to do in college
>politics
Based. Politics are for normies, extremists are uber normies
>anime
Yeah no buddy that's kinda the origin of this site. I think it depends on the anime desu but thats a bold claim to make here
>reddit
102% reddit commies can fuck off
>fps>graphics
Idk that depends man, i love playing games with hella ENB and shaders, but some games are better with higher FPS, i do alot of sim racing so you dont really have time to appreciate the scenery. Its a case by case
>science
Nigger all of my what. Science is based, its whats gonna lead to VR sexbots and make roasties irrelevant.
>hentai
Unbased and plebpilled
>elon musk
I think the unnecessary worship is normie but the man is still pretty cool, hes trying to merge AI with the human brain right now, which is pretty patrician
>space
Maybe. If you're just like "ooh look pretty stars" then yeah you're a normie but if you're more interested in the nitty gritty technical bullshit then its not really normy. I guarentee you no regular norman will be able to tell you what a Schwartzschild Radius is, neither can i tho physics is wack as fuck
>fallout
Anything past 2 is normie tier
>jojo
Modern animefags are normie tier but i was reading battle tendency back when it was first coming out
>dubstep
Was pretty good until 2014, became super shit afterwards
>ryzen
Literally eat shit they're a fucking meme. They suffered for nearly a decade and in 3 months absolutely fucking dunked on intel. Idk how you could slap it in there, AMD has been kicking ass and intel is still normie choice anyways.
>gta
Was shit after san andreas but 4 was pretty good storywise. 5 is a hot mess

Honestly OP i think you just have personal biases and think those are normie, that makes you the omega normie.
>4 years
>before it was cool
Nigger i was reading jojo before you were probably born, 4 years is nothing

>reading books is npc
imagine being am*rican

>politics
>Sports
>Science
>Animals
Wanna add >internet while you're at it?

>p-popular things bad

You already made this thread yesterday slick. Let me guess. When you were a little kid, you did the exact opposite of what your mother told you to do. It's called Contrarian/Oppositional Defiant Disorder. This disorder manifests itself into hating things and activities that other people enjoy doing. Instead of recognizing your mental illness and taking steps to treat it, you choose to be an insufferable little faggot. Kill yourself.

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

the biggest fucking normie i have ever fucking witnessed on Jow Forums

wtf are you even doing here? this place clearly isnt for you

>>disney
Love their movies and I'm planning a trip to Disney World with my wife and son next February. Can't wait for it.

peak npc

Attached: npc.jpg (239x249, 4K)

Might as well add weed too.

Attached: 1535162204446.jpg (600x620, 214K)

>wtf are you even doing here? this place clearly isnt for you
Been here since I came over from my SA days and I can't seem to stay away from it for good.
>peak npc
Except I'm out there living a decent life and enjoying myself. I'd say I'm not the npc when you're the one who sits at home jerking off in front of your computer daily. You're the one stuck in a loop like the programmers didn't bother to give you any functions outside of a repeating wake/sleep cycle.

>make a thread
>thread ends
>make same thread again

I am in a relationship but i don't enjoy it. am i an npc?

you forgot to add
>wojakposting

>politics
>hentai
>reading books
If you have extreme enough interests in these three, you will become a wizard apprentice

stairs bro! the memories!
I can tell you're a goon because you post way too long.

>I can tell you're a goon because you post way too long.
guilty as charged honestly.

>hate it, xbox for life

HA american retard

We get it, you're projecting your insecurities onto thingd you hate

I'm Canadian you Eurotrash simp.

mfw OP has exposed normies by posting bait to see newfags insecurities about being a robot. Idiots can't see this is bait should gtfo this board.

Attached: 61814647_10162648263275725_8517381904196960256_n.jpg (500x625, 26K)

Pissing you off, boy. Problem, incel?

And I thought I was a normie lmaoo

Only NPCs use the NPC meme. God damn, this website is hilarious. so many angsty pathetic incel kids

I was thinking about posting something similar but I decided not to.

>incel
Well look at the gook calling the beaner a nigger, only normies think incel is an insult retard.
Lurk moar

>ryzen
kek

Sturd whores is fine as long you keep it dank and obscure

Attached: 1558032262334.jpg (1024x682, 138K)

dont forget overwatch on that list

>Well look at the gook calling the beaner a nigger
YIKES lmfao, what did he mean by this guys?

>only normies think incel is an insult retard
Everyone in the world is making fun of incels now. They are literal lolcows. Imagine being happy that you are abnormal and are mentally ill. Schizo asylum tier. I kinda feel sorry that he'll never experience how it's like to be sane, but whatever lmao.

Attached: are you retarded.jpg (1024x904, 73K)

>>>marvel
>love it
Stopped reading right there

Attached: 0BE64B60-97F0-4F9D-B03A-1B8A0D57BBBB.jpg (680x940, 63K)

blizzard in general is trash

>incels are abnormal and mentally ill
No retard
Incels are invoulentary celibates. The fact you think every incel is a murderer shows how retarded you are
>YIKES
Twitter tier
>what did he mean by this
Well if you werent retarded you wouldve seen it was a low quality spin on "look at the pot calling the kettle black" but normies are known for having room temperature IQ's

Lmao these seething incel losers love strawmanning. You say they are abnormal and mentally ill, and to them it's like being called a murderer. Delusional and stupid. Who hurt you?

Ok retard lets see who turns out to be an npc

holy mother of normies
fuckin kys

>retard trying to feel good about himself by gatekeeping on Jow Forums
Kek you're such a loser

POPULAR ENJOYMENT BAD

I think you've conflated being a normie with having interests and liking things that are. I am sorry you are this way.

Attached: 2b2.png (680x535, 192K)

>Posts the same exact thread two days in a row
>Calls others NPCs
kek

>xbox
>not pc
LMAOing @ your life. Xbox doesn't even have exclusives anymore. Halo 6 is coming out on pc.

Isn't falling for the NPC memes like the strongest indication that you're actually an NPC? Although, that depends on what exactly do you mean when you call someone an NPC

Also, this shit is starting to get old.