How can I earn the money to buy a really good pc?

So, I'm very broken, suicidal and depressed, I have nothing to live for and I don't know if I'm going to still be alive in the next five months. I also have really bad agoraphobia, so I guess I'm a neet. I have no friends, I'm lonely. The only pleasure I have is watching movies and playing videogames but I don't have a PC anymore. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. Anyway, I was thinking all or nothing. How can I earn the money? I'm female no nudes cause I could never do it.

Attached: 1497399036436.gif (500x284, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z8qDLok6SLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start with a shit computer and twitch stream retro games that you can play on it until you get enough from orbiters to get a good pc.

>I'm female
Literally get a budged pc from Jow Forumspcbg and start streaming stuff

If youre a girl just convince some cuck on discord to get you one. Its not rocket science.

Where do I find people like that? I also wouldn't want to do it if it involves manipulation and stuff, that would be too mean I would feel like shit

You should really reconsider selling nudes if you have the body for it. They are just photos and it doesn't exactly steal your soul or anything like fucking for money would.

Just watch old school runescape money making guides. Do those in real life and you're all set.

how sweet, femanon is a good normal person :)
just find beta cuck, I dont even think it'd be manipulation at that point because some guys are literally willing to go out of their way to GIVE money to women so

You should scam people online.

Just get in a car crash, break every bone in your body and get compensation

Attached: 1553159122980s.jpg (97x125, 2K)

he can buy you a new PC

If you speak the truth, buying a pc is probably the worst thing you could do with money.
Also, advice on money making really depends on things like your location, transportation, skills, experience...

the door is that way user -->

>no nudes
you should do it. there's a market for every man out there who is willing to cough up some coin for nudes. just make sure your face isn't in the photos and you're good, sugar tits.

get retards to orbit you and send you money or pc parts from your amazon wishlist

Have you looked at how much would the pc you want cost? Some of us would gladly pitch in if we knew the amount needed I'm sure

How's your health? If you're under 40 and not physically ruined, you probably shouldn't be thinking of offing yourself just yet...

dont know about how you could get your money but i know how to build a good budget pc, the only catch is you have to talk to me on discord and make me feel less lonely Mister Kill

youtu.be/Z8qDLok6SLk

What do u think of my osrs money making guide i made a few years ago

whats the use for a high end computer anyway? modern. games are such trash. Or is it a VR thing?

doom eternal comes out in nov 22

why is that supposed to be good? wasnt the last one shit?

the last one was VERY good, the next one is hyped as fuck though

fuck really? seems like everyoner hates on the 2016 one. ive never played it but bethsheda gets shit on so hard these days so it makes me wonder.

wait fuck, i just noticed.
>suicidal
>depressed
youre a fucking tranny arent you?
please add me anyway and lie to me about the fact.

fuck its so easy to tell now.

ironic, originally of course

Let me ejaculate into your vagina and I'll buy you a computer.