H-how are you feeling Anonymous?

H-how are you feeling Anonymous?
Down in the dumps? Anxious over s-some triviality? Maybe you n-need a helping hand to overcome s-some problem?

I'm here for you, Anonymous.
Don't s-suffer in s-silence.

Attached: 3a808f21f1e81f815c9115ad2a5db849.jpg (800x800, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/200903/the-most-important-sexual-statistic
anekiho.me/chat2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My car doesn't work and I keep sweating cause of the heat

Oh m-my! What's the problem? N-need to charge the AC?

Attached: 1371463977006.jpg (627x600, 63K)

Nah, it's two separate things

I want a psycho or yandere gf who'll choke and stab me to death but I can't find one.

Attached: 1563031042449.jpg (480x559, 30K)

Oh d-dear. I'm sorry t-to hear that. What's t-the damage to fix it?

Attached: 1371466563934.jpg (2152x1515, 1.3M)

I h-highly recommend therapy t-to get over that death wish dear

Attached: 1371464060473.jpg (1000x890, 638K)

Tore my rotator cuff a month ago tried to get back into the gym with my buddy since I had been blowing his request to hang off and down in the dumps. Glad I didnt put work weight on there cause I could not even stabilize that could lift it with ease but kept herking and jerking around hitting where you place the bar

So now I feel a little sad, although I think seeing my friend and helping him made me feel better, and I can not work out still and will probably need to see a consultant

Sucks ass

Only a couple hundred dollars and the afternoon

Ah, s-so what's stopping you?

T-that's awful, b-but it's always hard to get back on the horse after you've b-been off it a bit.

Don't worry, a little PT and you'll be good to go

Attached: 1371464013651.jpg (173x329, 72K)

I'm working on it right now

Ah, I s-see! I was going t-to offer to help if you were short, but if you h-have it well in hand, all the better

Attached: 1371467001142.jpg (1181x1500, 1.09M)

Small benis suffering, even if i could get a gf i couldnt please her in bed.
This is a curse

Yeah I'm just lazy and wanna complain cause it's hot outside

i almost just fucking died because some dude was making a righthand turn and missed me by less than an inch
Wasn't even in a car myself, was just on the sidewalk

That's f-fair! I n-nearly passed out in this heat, I'll tell you w-what!

Do you lack fingers or something?

Attached: 1371463111357.jpg (800x600, 467K)

Jesus, t-that sounds scary! Are you okay, Anonymous?

Attached: 1371462008321.jpg (385x311, 149K)

Thanks Hank Hill

No p-problem

Attached: 1371466050790.jpg (1000x857, 348K)

Every guy has fingers and if i have to resort to using those nothings stopping her from getting a guy with an actual cock and fingers to spare.
Its a pathetic substitute and im gonna end up cheated on even if i did bag a gf

I'm mostly fine, just stuck on the thought that I almost was never able to mountain climb again, thus ruining my one passion for life that keeps me going

I just want to love and be loved but I don't know if I'm capable of either.

Attached: 1563218396861.jpg (1199x1029, 432K)

my Jow Forums friend plump dont want talk to me anymore ignore and instead just fap with other guys instead of me

i rly miss him a lot promised anything to him if he stoped ignoring but he still ignore i hate my life

Attached: X9mNKSr.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

G-given most women don't orgasm readily from vaginal penetration and m-most don't even prefer it, getting good with your fingers and tongue is going t-to work better in the long run.

You are so concerned about what you lack; maybe try training what you have

Attached: 1371464044411.jpg (288x288, 24K)

Is t-there a question in there....?

Attached: 1371463138315.jpg (550x500, 212K)

>getting good with your fingers and tongue is going t-to work better in the long run.
So im about as useful of a bf as a fucking lesbian, yeah real comforting, your advice sucks user.

That's very sweet of you but those are empty words spoken to a faceless block of text. (I'm sorry if that sounds hostile, it's not my intention but I don't know how else to word it.)

Attached: 1557668785915.png (555x678, 492K)

*blinks slowly* As I s-said in my very post, most bfs are n-not particularly "useful", g-given most women don't orgasm from vaginal penetration.

I'm s-sorry that reality conflicts with your biases, b-but it is indeed reality: psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/200903/the-most-important-sexual-statistic

The reason I say this is because it means the playing field is more even than you think.

Attached: 1371463603929.jpg (512x512, 228K)

Still can't get over the fact that I will never find a girl who likes guns, military history and hunting. And also the fact that I will need a 200$ license to get the better guns

*shrugs* T-they are not empty t-to me, dear

Attached: 1371464075403.gif (305x254, 20K)

I feel it's going to be one of those nights where I can't decide what to play, read or watch and I don't end up doing anything at all. Can you decide for me OP? my options are
- Read Phenomeno VN
- Play Age of Wonders III
- Watch Classroom Crisis or Captain Tylor

Attached: 1557292707025.jpg (640x426, 53K)

Personal experience contradicts this supposed reality you propose, women dont like small dicks. And i sincerely doubt this study, wouldnt be the first bullshit study published, theyre all over in this day and age.

Attached: 20900.jpg (1280x1024, 232K)

>W-why will you never find such a girl? I know of several.
French robot need to say more ?
But except this I'm pretty okay tho

Let's just say my bobcat of a mother still thinks I am easy-to-strike bunny.

I am a skunk of a perfuer's apprentice, blin!

Are you /b/'s alice? I haven't been there in a while and miss those and reimu's threads
Probably not but still worth asking

Ayy you got age for free you too

Classroom Crisis

Attached: 1371463356421.jpg (716x1011, 281K)

anxious over my summer school exams. no matter how much i study i just can't remember the math formulas i need to remember

>I m-mean, I'm a woman,
Do you seriously expect me to believe this shit? I appreciate you trying to comfort me, but i dont need to be fed bullshit. And women dont like small dicks, and theres a reason women prefer fucking over oral play as any human would. if i can only please a girl with my tongue and fingers she might as well be a lesbian, no difference.

Attached: 1425887336307.jpg (872x1000, 99K)

Sorry fo r/furry-sounding intro.

Here's a story.
My mother has a life-long history of not bullying/negleting me, but actually...

...mixing her parental love with sudden bursts of shouting claims my purchases/initiatives are useless, unwanted to anyone.

Most recent case happened two days ago after a 6 month halt. I bought her 25 pounds (10kg) of food --- cherries, sweet peppers, whatever she wanted plus seasonal berries.

When I hid from the rain after exiting the market, my mother thought that calling me while talking to my mentally ill brother and proceed to scream to me that my idea of requesting 2 new meds is not needed to anyone, my perfumes are not needed to anyone, and that my treatment pills are not needed and that I just "need to eat when it's needed and that's it" (I work in a place with no food shops nearby)

Needless to say I already bought the shit for her and I was reluctant to just stomp the "her" food and show her the photos.

Attached: 1507214435924040_1 (2).jpg (360x360, 82K)

Guns are really badly seen in France (at least where I live). What country are you from user ? If you are in the US think even worse than the opinion of the lambda californian on guns but 10 times worse

Ok. My mother has a histry of hurting me where it hurts the most. I now compare her with a bobcat for that --- and because she calls herself "little bobcat" as well (thanks to my dad's jokes).

Rephrased:

H-here's me from one of my cooking threads. I am a biological female.

I don't prefer larger penises, and while I am bi, men and women are different even if they are both licking me out.

B-but hey, if you w-want to continue to focus on what you d-don't have instead of what you do, I c-can't stop you. Best of luck!

Attached: 01Opening-1.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

Aha, how silly, that almost made me cry. I don't know, I'm just an anonymous spectre, I might be a serial killer for all you know. I know you're trying to make me feel better though, thanks.

Attached: hhNgsggfg.jpg (500x468, 32K)

You know my injury and subsequent futility has been very depressing. The pain is immense I have told my parents I am hurt and they have not come to see me.

I am no longer married and have no one to help me this is probably the worst I have felt in recent memory because it is constant physical and emotional pain can not even hold my phone up to type this out

W-what math subject are you on?

I know of a French woman who c-collects guns actually

Attached: 41F3g03.jpg (645x1557, 103K)

wow, that's nice, hadn't been in one of these threads in a year or so, hope you are doing well alice, same for reimu.
ya mind if I vent?

S-so? I've been doing this for 8 long years, Anonymous. You c-can look me up in the archives of /b/ if you like: it's been a long journey for me.

And just because you are Anonymous doesn't mean I don't care. I do. Even if you can't feel the truth in my words, I mean every one.

*smiles weakly* Man, I hate bringing out the big guns, you know? But you are worth it, Anonymous.

I myself have an injury and depression. I was even a pain patient before the DEA started cracking down a bit too roughly on pain meds. And I know how it feels to be alone, to have no one to come help or no one to depend on.

It's awful. Like being a sailing ship with no breeze in an ocean of misery. It's enough to make one wish to take drastic measures, even. But that doesn't mean there isn't hope for recovery.

You are stronger than this, Anonymous. And anything I can do to help you through it, you just send me an email and ask: [email protected]

Someone cares for you. Okay?

Attached: 0bff-1girl-alice_margatroid-animal_ears-black_legwear-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush-bow-bunny_ears-cap (600x842, 683K)

>I know of a French woman who c-collects guns actually

I now feel sorry for her because she will never understand I am not a tiny bunny she can swing her teeth in and never let go --- even in a fable, I would be a bulkier animal like badger --- stinking honey badger, who gets really pissed if hurt. And with a little knack for being a perfumer

disgusting tranny
you aren't fooling anyone

I'm feeling like I hope a comet lands atop my fucking head.
That would be so awesome.
I don't want to exist in this fucking shithole anymore

F-feel free.

She is 27

Attached: eed3-1girl-alice_margatroid-blonde_hair-blush-book-chibi-female-full_body-gradient-gradient_backgrou (836x600, 286K)

Feeling pretty empty for some reason, I am loved by many and have a good life but yet I feel alone and unfilled, I don't know why I feel unhappy even when it seem I have everything that most people want.

My truck has tons of problems and I don't have enough money to fix even the smallest things. I called a place to ask if they had one of the cheaper parts but the person on the phone was rude to me
I hope I can get things fixed. You seem like a nice person OP

Attached: 1563329741702.jpg (407x354, 22K)

Russian guns are even more complicated.

1. Shotguns (80 cm and longer): a-ok
2. Rubber bullet guns (less-than-lethal guns): a-ok
3. Rifles (80 cm and longer) --- 5 yars of owning a shotgun with causing no trouble, no excesses
4. Pneumatics: feds don't really care
5. Bows: full freedom, snce everyone knows it's easy to assemble a longbow
6. Ancient guns: lol, duel pistols are de jure legal
7. Really powerful people get "awarded" own pistols
8. Riot tier pepper spray --- just-show-,me-passport-as-an-ID free circulation

Alright, I'll go vent in the /b/ thread, it feels more proper, for some reason

>W-what's got you down, Anonymous? How c-can I improve your life?
That's a good question.
I guess I don't know. Brainwash me into having a different brain I suppose.
I am so angry
I am so angry all the time
I want to hurt my own body

Nice Alice.

No bulli.

Attached: 0add214bb2ff.jpg (360x270, 145K)

>Bi-slut
>non-virgin
>I know how it feels to be alone
Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1459337352733.png (1280x1172, 768K)

*hugs tightly* Why do you t-think happiness works that way, dear?

F-feel free!

W-well, how much is the smallest 3 repairs? G-give me an itemized list

Attached: 3cbc-1girl-alice_margatroid-armband-blonde_hair-blue_dress-blush-brown_eyes-capelet-dress-hand_on_ow (482x666, 101K)

I appreciate your advice I hope things get better but for today I have not eaten

That's pretty young. I know it's unlikely you'll give me one but does she anything like discord, or something like that.
Also how come you help people like that I think I saw you before on /b/ long time ago.

Did somebody say truck?

Plot twist: a person who came out as "bi" now feels it was all a mistake and real orientation was asexuality all the way along.

I'm n-not a slut, though I am also n-not a virgin. And I've been alone my whole life, Anonymous

Attached: 7922-1girl-7ban-alice_margatroid-bell-blonde_hair-blue_dress-blue_eyes-blush-bow-capelet-dress-femal (700x800, 103K)

Financial Applications. calculating interest rates, mortgages, etc. i hate this shit, though it's not as bad as math usually is for m because i know i'm going to be using it in later life

>W-what are you angry at, dear?
Everything
Society
Myself
Nature
The state of being alive
People
Love
I wish I had never been born

I think the cheapest would be a bulb for my reverse light, then my tail light assembly and then my CD player I believe

I actually w-work in finance right now

Attached: 6b01-...-1girl-alice_margatroid-bdsm-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-bondage-bored-bound-captured-chata_maru_( (1074x1517, 174K)

I am under 25, but old enough to earn money.

I was buying grocery for bulk prices 25 km from my home. That's why I could not just call a taxt and travel a mile or two to my home, throw the bags and go away.

I also have no friends I could occasionally go to, and say "hey buddy, mom went nuts a little, so I need to buy her food 24 hours later. Care to accept some free food?"

at least you're somewhat nice to talk to :) sent you a request on discord.

C-can you give specifics?

I d-don't see a price here dear

Attached: 163666 - alice_margatroid apron blush cooking kazami_ruku touhou.jpg (392x540, 58K)

How the hell have you been alone your whole life if you've had sexual partners?
Of course I don't fucking sympathize with you. How can I? I'm not a fucking normalshit like you

Why do you come to this place, even when your words won't help people here, some people are beyond saving, I feel like you don't belong here.

Ah my bad. The bulb would be about 12 USD, tail light around 50 USD, and CD player would about 90 USD.

>C-can you give specifics?
Dear God how I wish.
We aren't in person and it isn't a dive-bar so youre safe from the dread that specifics would yield

Accepted

Attached: 1299722691107.jpg (600x702, 283K)

I'm asking d-dear

Attached: Glasses.jpg (850x1027, 482K)

Not really an American, I am in East Yurop now. Cars are a luxury here

Really hoping to go to New Zealand.

Trucker?

CD player is ok, but if you have MP3 device, and

*either a radio
*or a tape player

you could easily buy tiny FM transmitter (7$) or tape adapter with aux cord (2$ at aliexpress)

Alright, no problem I would understand if you refuse

I accepted your invite, I t-think?

Attached: 537381 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes cravat face hairband hand_on_chest lastswallow simpl (800x800, 337K)

Just sent a request I have some hope now

>relationship
Yes, being miscommunicated is ... painful.

I appreciate that. Its just too much to post on Jow Forums
I guess

Accepted

Attached: 1371462225205.jpg (259x285, 71K)

W-well, the contact me in any of these ways:
Email: [email protected]
Steam: rukiarcx or Aneki Margatroid
Discord: Alice#8225
Twitter/Twitch: CeltyPlays
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2/

I'll p-probably be banned for posting that, s-so please make all due haste if you w-wish to contact me

Attached: oie_V2EgJZPm8igC.gif (499x720, 741K)

I agree, so p-please do not do the same to me dear

Attached: s - 812298 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes bust capelet doll epurasu face grin hourai_doll (1280x1024, 868K)

Tell me what cause you to do this? I find it strange that anybody want to help people here, there must be a reason, What is your goal?

Why are you roleplaying as an anime girl

original original original original original

Attached: pol pepe.jpg (125x120, 2K)

T-to help Anonymous.

Attached: 11h9dhc.png (716x905, 658K)

I'm n-not.

Attached: 591675ec5d971e61ba6230431444723b44ab4e08 (1).png (652x508, 24K)

No, what I think is odd is someone whose obviously been desired thinks "she" can comprehend what loneliness is, let alone describes it as being stuck in the ocean.
Shut the fuck up already and go back to /b/

I t-think maybe you don't know what "loneliness" is dear

Attached: s - 825377 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair face flower green_eyes hairband hair_flower hair_ornament (400x400, 230K)

That was some Va11-Hall-A tier claim: only living in a place that resembles Glitch City can help to say it's true.

I'm almost sure OP is a guy

Give me a fucking reason, helping people for the sake of helping is not a reason, if you really that kind, than I see that life for you is nothing but hardship, learn to be more selfless and care only for yourself.

And now I shall roleplay as an architect!

Attached: 1194863437386.jpg (360x270, 153K)

i scrolled through some of her old Twitch streams. it seems she really is a girl.