It's not fair

it's not fair

look at him

Attached: smuglittleshit.jpg (1255x726, 412K)

that girl is his caretaker and his family pays her to do this because they are rich as shit

she obviously has some sort of fetish user. i guarantee you once she leaves him he will never get another gf and will be in exctreme psychological pain forever remembering how awesome this small time was

>rich as fuck

*citation needed*

he had a GF before here

Attached: retardwithgf.jpg (950x619, 174K)

you think disabilitybux pays for his lifestyle you dumb fuck? he lives in a nice home and travels constantly. where does that money come from?

>that man gets so suck on those milkers every night
I don't want to believe it. I want to think it's all a hoax. This world does NOT work like this.

Attached: 1532924089943.png (212x238, 7K)

another paid caretaker lmao.

well the other anons have said he is rich af from his family so there you go user.

still no proof they are rich

wtf...
WTF!
THIS IS MADNESS!
HOW!
HOOOOOWWW!!!??
HOW DOES A VERMIN LIKE HIM GET BACK TO BACK QT GFS!!!

Attached: 1464568096347.jpg (300x168, 10K)

its just one idiot posting this thread over and over again

he is an author?

>those fucking titties

what the fuck is your problem? do you really think disabled people can't be worthy of love?

wtf is that? another case of obey da walrus?

>all authors can afford this guys lifestyle
lmao he's not even a best seller, he's just some idiot that wrote a couple books
bro im sure he got two 8/10 gfs just because his personality bro hahahahahaa what a loser

Actually he cuddles with her and he probably licks her cooch, I wouldn't be surprised if she sucks and jerks him off too.

Sure they do, just not with someone as good looking as her. It doesn't work like that.

of course she does, it's not even up to debate

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!1 THIS WORLD IS AN ABOMINATION1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT, DON'T GO TO YOUR LOCAL DOWNIE CENTRE TOMORROW.

Attached: 185-1857296.jpg (300x251, 41K)

awww its so cute you believe that

why did you even say that

Nope, I'm normally the idiot posting this and this time it isn't me.

Hope they all get caregiver burnout and then he will be so depressed he will ask for euthanasia and they give it to him. Then the natural balance of the world will be restored.