I am the stone that the builder refused, I am the visual, the inspiration that makes Lady Sing the Blues

I am the stone that the builder refused, I am the visual, the inspiration that makes Lady Sing the Blues

I am the spark that makes your idea bright the same spark that lights the dark so you can know your left from your right (left-right)

I am the ballot in your box, the bullet in the gun
The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son
The story that just begun, the promise of what's to come
And Immaa remain a soldier till the war is won

Attached: D3B4B4E6-4B8B-43E4-9053-7831174F84DD.jpg (728x735, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVilMLUKr6c
youtu.be/3lYKwhVDgbk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P95L3_utQCA
youtu.be/CvLTUlkLEBc
youtu.be/HiIla9Mqo1I
youtu.be/WORguByyH78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a thread died for this. go kill yourself nigger.

Bumping just to spite your edgy ass

Actually, it appears that you're none of those things and are just a nigger.

The verse itself is a metaphor for the divine presence of Africans in America. God, (whom/however you may call Him/Her) all at once being refused by the non-believer, being the source of creativity and brilliant ideas, shining light on the darkness, being a strong voice, a force to be reckoned with, and being the author, the promise of our collective destiny. Similar to how Africans were stolen, traded, and forced to build this country, robbed of their intellectual creations (from music, to scientific inventions, to record breaking achievements), silenced, marginalized, and today African-Americans continue to increase upon our impact and make our presence known all over the world.

fuck off nigger, literally noone cares, i could post some edgy words myself and jerk myself off about how deep i am.

Despite making up only 13% of the population,
They claim they face segregation,
At the hands of betacuck basedboys
Let in more refugees, you antisemetic goys.

youtu.be/CVilMLUKr6c

Ah you see, the first line here refers to the fact that african americans make up only 13% of the population, but what the author, i assume purposefully, left out was the fact that they do, in fact, commit over 50% of all violent crimes.
The second line talks about the fact that many african americans claim that they face segregation, despite the fact that most young white men in the current year are incapable and incompetent at everything they do, and bow down at the hands of "oppressed minorities" (as mentioned in the third line).
The fourth line hints at the fact that the people responsible for all of these problems are actually jews.

>Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Somebody get this nigger some purple drank and some Newports so he'll go away

youtu.be/3lYKwhVDgbk

Attached: 0569DB78-31F6-48F0-A292-61ADC6FDE09A.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It was probably some e-thot/fembot/trap/shill garbage anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P95L3_utQCA

youtu.be/CvLTUlkLEBc

blacks are retards and ugly, they're going to destroy the planet
more should an hero like Etika

youtu.be/HiIla9Mqo1I

or, true, every living black person(thats only like 1.5b people) could be given the resources they need to live like Beyonce and R. Kelly(all niggas royalty afterall) and that might sedate the black hole in them if not fill it up enough to please them and give the smart boys who will fix what Africa and China and whytes are doing to the planet a chance to fix the damage in peace.

I remember liking that, but now I see that its just typical ape gibberish

youtu.be/WORguByyH78

so what you're saying is there's a black man in Hollywood trying to destroy the planet, make it completely inhabitable, with the help of black celebrities?

This is actually a great show, so glad it's on Hulu. If this exact show came out today, it would be called alt right nazi propaganda. Literally the only show I've ever seen (even though it's animated, it was created by a black) that's critical of Black American culture.

I dont think Robert was ever famous, no one really knows how much he embellished close personal relationships with Civil Rights Leaders and what role he actually played in that point in history. He did kiss a nigga on stage though

Attached: 3C53D729-028B-44FD-B19B-B9249D3824F9.png (1280x1111, 315K)

lmao how the fuck did they get away with this shit

I have been binging the fuck out of it on Hulu, make sure to take a look online for a few banned episodes specifically Uncle Ruckus getting a record deal and BET reality show (two different episodes) did not see the third banned one looked boring

Lol the fact a white guy actually voiced Rebel in that episode, probably got away with saying nigger for comedic effect to an entire office of black show runners who were probably dying having written it