Girl made fun of me because I am 28 and still live my parents

>girl made fun of me because I am 28 and still live my parents
Stupid bitch

Attached: 1521929101633.png (522x747, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMwvALWioTM
youtube.com/watch?v=oGwcVPGUG9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm almost 26, fellow robot... I know the feeling.

just tell her to fuck the fuck off!

Who does she live with?

Her bf...
He's 29 and she is 21

she's a cancerous leach without a future, dont let it bother you. he'll beat her into a pulp sooner or later

>The TV series Get a Life stars Chris Peterson, a carefree, childlike bachelor who refuses to live the life of an adult. At the age of 30, Chris still lives with his parents and maintains a career delivering the St. Paul Pioneer Press; a job that he has held since his youth. He has no driver's license (instead, riding his bicycle wherever he goes). He is depicted as being childish, naive, gullible, foolish, occasionally irresponsible, and extremely dimwitted.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMwvALWioTM

/our show/

Attached: get-a-life-tv-series-049e5eea-b4f4-4edd-9526-924a52ce5d6-resize-750.jpg (750x1125, 109K)

Lol fuck that bitch. She's talking down to you when she's probably leeching off her bf. Don't give a shit about what she says.

Nah, this is /our show/

youtube.com/watch?v=oGwcVPGUG9k

im also 28 and live with my parents fuck life

move out you faggot

>turn 28 in august
>shut in NEET
>mom doesnt seem to care about me living with her
dont know how to feel 2bh

Attached: wakanda.png (489x369, 273K)

>tfw 29 and still live with me mum
Get on my level, OP.

Ah who cares OP it's hard to get on the housing ladder these days and a ton of people don't move out before 30 anyway. I only moved for uni and you basically get to be a complete manchild but get paid to be.

28 is definitely getting old to be depending on your parents, bud

I dont understand why retard normies move out so fast. I still work and drive myself places, cook my meals, wash my clothes, pay my bills, and I can look after my mom and do things for her. Normies only care about getting sex and they will ditch their parents in a heartbeat to increase their chance of getting it, it makes me sick. I have no interest in dating or sex anyway so my situation is perfect.

i'm a 20 year old neet and live with my mom. really wish my brother (28) will move out soon.

getajob lazy faggot. how are you 28 and living with your mum?

in this day and age plus the economy, its completely normal to be living with your parents

i have bad back pain wagie
hurts but a least i dont have to slave away

>28
>live with parents who are clearly dissapointed with me and resent me
>spend 23 hours/day in my room with the door closed
>clinically depressed, schizophrenic
>can't have a simple conversation with another human to save my life, constantly spilling spaghetti
>attempted suicide when 19
>can't legally purchase or own firearms
>unemployed, basically unemployable
>addicted to a shitload of prescription and non-prescription drugs; they're the only reason I haven't killed myself
>drank shitloads of 211 Steel Reserve before it became a meme, still do
>college dropout
>pee in jugs
>6'6" and 280 lbs, obese
>post on Jow Forums
>neighborhood kids mock me, sort of behind my back but they don't try to hide it
>adults mock me too, but more often when I can't hear them
>had a nagging, morbidly obese GF roastie (admitted to having sex with 20 guys, real number probably higher) for a few months when I was 21. suspect she was lying about birth control and trying to entrap me with a pregnancy
>wish we had never broken up, still have one of her shirts and treat it like it's magical and holy. she's probably the best thing that ever happened to me, and even if she was trying to entrap me with a kid, she's the best I deserve. borderline-stalked her for several years.

and that's just the tip of the shitberg.

Attached: feeldrink.jpg (176x172, 11K)

>had a nagging, morbidly obese GF
pics? i know you haven em stalkerkun

>21
lmao shes fucked I can already tell. I guarantee that broad works in retail