ITT: Try to outdo the person above you with something autistic that you did TODAY

ITT: Try to outdo the person above you with something autistic that you did TODAY.
>Just finished playing Tetris while whispering to myself pretending to be a Twitch streamer

Attached: ApuBros.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

>danced like a retard to the Grim Fandango soundtrack, trying to sync my movements to the track

I set an alarm on my phone to go off half way through dinner so I could pretend I was getting a phone call so my family wouldn't think I'm a loser.

I watched an episode of Tokyo Ghoul whilst doing cardio

>did orange justice when I thought I was alone at work
>quoted a bunch of shitty basedboy/redditor memes at home because my sister said "r/woosh" when I didn't get a joke
>kept saying them over and over throughout the day because i thought it was funny
>got into a convo with my family about how taxation is technically theft and how marriage is a scam
>quietly sang "no one sleeps in Tokyo" while filling up the gas in my car
>did orange justice while filling up car because no one could see me since it was late
>quietly talk to myself in japanese quite frequently, especially at work, because I did four years of Japanese in HS and won an award for it and am studying ot in my free time now

Today I rerolled 37 accounts on Granblue fantasy

all of you win for not understanding OPs simple "person above you" instruction

I made a Chad fish tinder but ended up using a guy less attractive than me apparently I am retarded.

I got so giddy that I involuntarily bounced and flapped.

This is Jow Forums. Nobody gives a fuck about what anybody else posts. It's either incels with no personality wanting people to reply to them and validate them for 10 seconds in their meaningless life or it's people trolling and mocking Jow Forums users.

Incels literally ruined the board. It was better years ago when it was just feels threads and green texts about awkward shit that sometimes happened.

I ate me poop because I was hungry

i just played my 2000th hour of half life 2

Sometimes I give people (You)s just because nobody is replying to anyone.
The worst offenders are music/song threads. Nobody actually listens to anything anyone posts or rates. Everyone just wants their own shit validated.

That's stupidly specific and a shit idea for a thread. Go fuck yourself.

The irony is that this is the cringiest post in this thread lol

2008 /b/ would have done it.

What do you even enjoy about the game? As someone who really enjoys narrative-based single player games I just find HL2 to be a slog to play through.

picked up a half-cooked piece of egg from the floor

ITT: how to ruin a cool thread idea in 15 posts
Jow Forums is unironically the worst board on Jow Forums second only to Jow Forums

I played this math game on discord for like an hour

>ITT: Try to outdo the person above you with something autistic that you did TODAY.
Impossible, it's 7 am here, woke up 1.5h ago.

unironic autism makes me like repetition. a lot. i play through it over and over just because i like doing the same thing. i do it for several games.

I tried this garbage E max Nasus build on LoL, ended up hard feeding so now I'm back to stacking Q the way he was meant to be played

Attached: Nasus_6.jpg (308x560, 44K)

To each their own I guess. I do the same sort of thing with Bioshock and Modern Warfare and Arkham Asylum/City. I guess I just can't get into HL2.

>wake up at 4 am and drive for lyft
>dive prick to airport he complains about a cigarette smell in my personal car
>pick up 3 people from same airport and drive them to chicago
>go to job interview and try not to be an autist so they hire me
>come home and get hammered whil I'm watching cartoons

That's my last 20 hours, rate my autism

Attached: 1560440836710.jpg (650x650, 115K)

what game

origigi

continued my streak of 4 days in diapers 24/7 simply because I like to wear them :3

Idk i typed >>mg 2 and math questions popped up in chat

False. /trash/ exists. Any other board is at worst #2 by default.

i went for a jog and practiced my OOO henshin in the woods

Exactly.

Doubly ironic.

Do not play this shit in my games I will fucking dc I swear on my originality

Punched the wall and broke several bones in my hand cause I could not make a jump shot in 2k which is an openly pay to win game