Your girlfriend wants to put makeup on you for fun. Would you let her?

Your girlfriend wants to put makeup on you for fun. Would you let her?

Attached: 5668249B-3EDD-460F-815E-EDF48CA02322.png (657x527, 76K)

Yeah probably. I obviously wouldn't bee seen with it on though.

Yes. I let my ex put guyliner on me. My sister, too.

I want to put makeup on my boyfriend but he wont let me ;-; not because i want him to be feminine or wear it regularly. Just for shits and giggles.

No. My gf shouldn't even own makeup to begin with. That's some kike shit.

I'd let my hypothetical gf do whatever the fuck she wants to me as long as it's in private and doesn't involve butt stuff, so yeah.

>doesn't involve butt stuff
Do you honestly think a girl is going to spend her time making your makeup all pretty and then not fuck you in the ass?

No because I want my hypothetical gf to not think I'm gay ideally

I like it when girls put makeup on me. It gives me ASMR. There wasn't even a term for that growing up but I knew I let girls do stuff with my hair and my face and dress me up and shit just for the tingles.
That's also why I'd let the autistic kids just show me their Lego creations or their yu gi oh cards or their Pokemon or whatever and ramble about them. Dem tingles, bruh

yeah

then after I've got it on I'd say shit like "Wow I'm sooo pretty" and "You look kinda cute, you wanna scissor?" in a high pitched voice to fuck with her

this is a normal post written by a normal person

A hypothetical girl might.

Yeah, I would if it makes her happy

Of course. Why on earth would I have a problem with that?

the only gf I ever had wanted to fuck around with my hair, so I let her. it was basically me sitting there while she tried a bunch of dyes and shit, none of which worked well. I didn't even get laid, though that was about the closest I ever came. I can still feel her tits on my back fifteen years later ;_;

yeah, i would
same, user. that's actually kinda cute

>this is a normal post written by a normal person
What did you mean by this user?

Yeah, I won't shy away from it. I was a theater kid so I've had to put on foundation and eyeliner once or twice. Not that big a deal, I actually like eyeliner when it's used right.

If your gf wants this break up with her because she sees you as nothing more than a joke, a beta, provider, paypig etc. and has no respect for you as a human.

Did my brows once. Didn't feel gay at all.

Where do you find girls who are into this?

I get my brows trimmed at my barber you fucking retard, there's nothing feminine about that. There's nothing gayer than not even being able to follow a simple thread topic.

Shut up and trim your brows gay boy

I'm a man damn it so no.

No im not a subservient faggot. I still have a minute amount of self respect remaining.

We can take care of that. It'll only take a few month.

Already done it for kids why not

I wish I had a gf who would. I love to crossplay so having a girl that's much better than me do my makeup would be a godsend, cause lord knows I'm godawful at it.

Is she trying to get me to crossdress?
Hot

Attached: 1559808912084.jpg (569x800, 66K)

I've always been called the pretty cousin compared to my more handsome more masculine and taller cousin, needless to say I'd take up the offer and try to dab on Trannies as I can probably look more feminine than them tbqhwy.

Attached: 1546346118504.png (1024x780, 422K)