Normies are nothing but mindless drones

Normies are nothing but mindless drones.
prove me wrong

Attached: NPC.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYBherMfzkk
youtube.com/watch?v=fCn8zs912OE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157605113/#157605113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normies, culturally, have a lot more versatility and are more fluent than robotics

See:
youtu.be/NYBherMfzkk

They're capable of complicated problem solving skills.

Attached: 1547601583457.jpg (822x1174, 256K)

What makes you so different exactly?

You cant, thats a fact

He has zero friends and has had sex zero times

>posts degenerate niggerculture
>cultural versatility
youve got to be joking
Yeah they're also capable of taking sharp metal into their skulls
I disregard social hierarchies, realize that pleasure wont make you happy, happiness shouldnt be your main goal in life, pain isnt a bad thing that should be avoided and my interests are things that would actually get me [redacted]

t. mindless drones

muh seratonin
muh dopamine
so primitive...

RoboNPCs

>normie bad
>robots good

>normie uses his ability to dance, something a bot could not do with decades of training, to blend cultures a
This is why you are incel, you do not have a base understanding of how to relate to others

>normie bad
>robots good
this but unironically

I live in a city and everyone is extremely smart and capable. Maybe if you live in bumfucknowhere I could see why you'd think normies are retarded because everyone is retarded in your home town

Nah everyone sucks

I got to ask, have you guys interacted with more than one normie? Some suck, sure, but not all of them are NPCs

Just get a lover
It's not that hard

Fuck this thread. I"m so fucking itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy

Attached: 1561021788584.png (440x444, 395K)

These threads make me roar with laughter because of all the cope. None of you are enlightened or special, you're jealous.

Ayo homie I went through that phase and now see that all people are actually quiet smart, and I was just being an autist. That means I'm enlightened right? well for an autist I think it's ground breaking

Attached: Tsukasa-Fan-Art-tsukasa-hiiragi-26033999-758-1055.png (758x1055, 262K)

you're right, but you do realize that this only works on an individual level?

i mean, given that 80% of women get the top 20% of men (or maybe it's 70%-30%, it doesn't really matter the point being there's a huge imbalance between how easily the typical girl can get a guy and how easily the typical guy can get a girl), ten it's mathematically impossible that there won't be a sizable portion of men who die alone

We seethe as we have always sodden.

Lol at r9k trying to draw conclusion from raw made up stats. What about a woman having sex with the top men prevents them from dying with the worst?

Not enlightened, you just matured and became self-aware.

Nah, maybe i'm just unenlightened, but i still kinda disagree. i mean i genuinely don't care about normie's topics of conversation, i can rarely relate.
Talking is supposed to be a ends in and of itself, not a means to an end, otherwise it's forced and unnatural.
All i seem able to do is talk to them about things regarding the immediate present (i.e. what's happening right now), which is cool, but it only goes so far.
If i could, i'd talk to them about my personal theories for explaining reality and how to live better and various mental feedback loops and stuff like that, not sports or what niggermusic to listen to or any of that stuff.

I dont watch Netflix, movies, tv or engage in any of those types of media. I mainly like to talk about philosophy, politics and (mainly military)history if I were to talk about anything. The sport Im interested and engage in is one of the most anti social ones and I dont really care about talking about it or even watching it as much as I like simply doing it.

Im simply not a social person.

>made up stats
youtube.com/watch?v=fCn8zs912OE

Attached: 1556137451085.jpg (750x996, 466K)

do you seriously believe that people like me and our entire pathology can be solved with mere human contact? when people hug me I feel nothing, when people talk to me I feel nothing, when people compliment me I feel nothing, when I achieve some kind of socially agreed upon positive outcome I feel nothing. A gf would likely make me even more unstable mentally. because solitude is the only thing keeping me sane.

This is why your cock is small

When ever you explain yourself this concisely they never respond. Normies just dont have self awareness. they hit you with a platitude and just walk away. Im convinced that when they give advice they never intend to help you and its supposed to be condescending and patronizing on purpose to stroke their ego.

It's the fucking pozzed mbti types.
See this thread, Jow Forums and Jow Forums are similar enough:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157605113/#157605113

aren't you the same you do the same shit each day at least they do something different with there lives

Arw you sure it isnt because of genetics or nutrition?

Well, "prove" is always one of those...all that can mean in this case is "satisfy you that you're wrong," which I don't foresee happening. I mean, there's the rigorous use of "prove," which involves axiomatic systems posed in terms of some logical framework, and some claim expressible in terms of that system, which obviously isn't going on here.
But uh reposting a meme isn't exactly demonstrating the robustness of your own thoughts. I know, tu quoque, ad hominem, but internet logicians can go suck a fuck.

>have a lot more versatility and are more fluent than robotics
>posts a nigger

you are right and this board is proof of it.

God these posts are so cringe
We were all 15 at some point

Can you explain precisely how you grew out of this mindset and precisely how we are wrong for feeling this way.

Why? You're clearly a retard.