Mentally ill femanons, state your mental illness and your standard reaction when an okay guy asks you out...

Mentally ill femanons, state your mental illness and your standard reaction when an okay guy asks you out. I'm doing some research

Attached: 530ead90d9685.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

>bdd, ptsd, depression, panic disorder
>confusion

>dpdr
>excitement followed by doubt
>has only happened twice in my life

interesting! let's date

I want to empty my balls into your cunt

>Bulimia, social anxiety, adhd, depression, ptsd
>suspicion because I'm scared he's fucking with me and then feeling embarrassed and happy once the suspicion goes away.

>BPD
>CPTSD
>depression
>Generalized anxiety
>anorexia

>autism, anxiety, depression
>confusion, elation, severe doubt, strong self loathing and then panic, in that order

Also I get really excited that someone shows interest

How cute. How skinny are you?

>gender confusion
>assigned male at birth

>schizo, anorexia
>can tell it's a prank right away and start crying

>depression
>"you sure bud?"

>adhd
>almost always accept , and try to do somthing super funny on a first date so even if he doesn't like me we both will have a cool day to remember/stay friends

this is really sweet ;___; i wanna give you a hug

I'm honestly not anymore. I've pretty much healed for the most part, I'm average size, it's not visible but I'm still considered anorexic by my doctors because I cant stop obsessing over what I eat and I have kind of like "episodes" where I wont eat until I have a headache so bad I have to eat

hug back !
unfortunately , it is really hard to maintain relationships with ADHD
but my luck is that I believe in love so it all will be great

>No diagnosed mental illness
>Still a massive failure
I'm just that good

Attached: 4382795.jpg (700x700, 99K)

hell yeah, user hugs.

oh man tho, i getcha. i've got ADHD too, so i understand exactly how that can be a pain, and how others might interpret you as being aloof or lazy or difficult to reach. it took me so long to even realize that it was the origin for so much i've had a tough time with, but it was such a lightbulb moment when it all clicked.

your dates sound really endearing. i'm sure you're easy to fall for.

Attached: 2bda2a4451ada73f4af1703ac0ab7f8f.jpg (1000x745, 50K)

>femanon reads your post
>vagina starts quaking with absolute confusion
>her head explodes into a confetti rainbow sprinkled mess all over the floor

you don t want that.
maybe with a paper bag over my face.

Why don't I want that? Could be fun

Is plastic instead of paper okay?

oh , I am in process of diagnosis now , and It just clicked fully! I was born and raised in Russia , and the reason it took so long to diagnose me is the fact that in russia ADHD doesn't exist as a diagnosis.
I'm emotional , wild ,curious and impulsive. I am fighting boredom in all possible ways and i don't know how to sit still - it can be hard for people to follow me ,For the most of my life I was almost sure I am retarded or something,When I moved to western europe for studies, I was immidietly sent by my uni tutor for diagnosis
If you have a discord, we can actually share expiriences - I am always up to meeting people with similar everyday oriblems and situations

sure, couldn't hurt
waterway # one eight three seven

Different user here, I want to empty my balls in your ass

>western europe
How about a date?

>Bipolar, generalised anxiety
>Doubtfulness and defensiveness

Will you go out with me user? That's three now

Attached: 1563393177026.jpg (960x960, 96K)

ahahah sure , I like travelling!

The most based poster itt desu

> body dysmorphia
> anorexia
> ADHD
> bipolar
disinterest/apathy

the more mental illnesses a (((femanon))) has, the more likely the fact that (((she))) is actually a tranny.

I thought being a tranny itself was a mental illness

Me too. If I pay for everything how about a weekend in Paris?

Im not that rare in Paris , but sure, where are you from?
i dont need your money , I need time and will to explore

that's so sweet of you

FUCK YOU BITCH I WONT FACE REJECTION AGAIN

ok how about this: yes

Hi there seething incel, can you not larp as me? Thanks bb

Attached: 1563493346606.png (480x481, 230K)

I love anxious girls, makes me wanna tease you and protect you

geez I remember when there were only like 2 girls on at a time.

Nothing has changed user. We've just had a tranny problem in the past few years

Could you elaborate more on this? How/when it started?

>schizo(male)
>"homosex is a sin"

when i was 10 i was climbing a tree with my cousins and i fell off of a branch and hit my head hard. it was weird because only 6 years later i started to get the feelings of being detached from the world, like i was constantly in a dream. it took me so long to put 2 and 2 together, i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

I probably don't count because I've never got diagnosed or ever been asked out

And while I don't want to be that faggot...

>bipolar (maybe)
>scared, wouldn't be able to talk most likely

Idk a lot of times I get paranoid that going out with a male will lead to my demise

>tfw no mentally ill russian sex slave

i've been anorexic/bulimic for 5 years and i can't imagine getting in a relationship. i've been asked out by guys but it's all been for obvious pump/dump and i hate my body so much that i can't see anybody being attracted to me long-term or not out of desperation. i'm underweight too but i get more attention from guys than i ever did when i was a normal weight, but i don't feel a buzz from it anymore.

>antisoc, I got therapy when I was a tyke though
>apathy or '3DPD'

also good taste

Attached: 61059665_p0_master1200.jpg (688x1200, 331K)

You'd be correct to be paranoid user, men are vile

Okay how about this: post discord

well what's your personality like, user? what are your hobbies and dreams?

you already know we're going to talk for a day and then remove each other

Would you date someone else who has obvious weight/body issues? I'm incredibly skinny for a guy, it's disgusting

What makes you so sure huh?

Attached: 1563495557552.png (500x300, 42K)

that's what always happens

>depression, anxiety, social anxiety, possible borderline
>that has never happened to me, although i suppose if it did i would accept and go on a date to see if i like him

We could try and at least make it 2 days lol

>Depression
>Avoidant

My reaction is to reject them immediately

honestly i don't think i could even have a proper friendship with someone that was underweight or had issues around eating because i'm disgustingly competitive. i'd find it too triggering, i'm actually a horrible person

i'm introverted but not socially retarded, but most guys just can't sympathise with people who have EDs. i think most would have an issue with the fact that i probably wouldn't be able to even take my shirt off in front of them, or me overanalysing everything they say about my body

i don't really care about your body, as long as you're happy. shirts are cute to leave on. what makes you tick as a person? what are you interested in in the world?

holy yikes dude

KYS trannyXD

WHERE IS MY MENTALLY ILL EGIRLFRIEND

h-hello yes?

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3.jpg (348x342, 21K)

How about settling for a mentally ill bf?

Attached: 1563026501881.jpg (1536x2048, 304K)

Guess what? He's not fucking with you and feels like shit.

>i don't really care about your body, as long as you're happy. shirts are cute to leave on
>i don't care that your body is grossly unhealthy and you're going to die young actually it's cute that you're so embarrassed by your body to the point of being completely unable to even show your body to a bf and actually self-harming yourself over it

not that user but stop romanticising serious mental illness baka

Hell no I'm gonna suicide holding my cute gfs hand or die trying

fuck off, i'm fucked in the head but i want to recover. people like you are sick

i'm not romanticizing anything, and i don't think it's cute that she's embarrassed, i'm just wholly unaffected by keeping shirts on. shirts are cute. i like bras more than naked boobs, too. it genuinely doesn't bother me, and if she gets better, that's even better (hence "as long as you're happy")

Boo hoo I'm twying to get better :(( people like you need to be immolated

>paranoia, anxiety, schizotypal
Hard for me to understand initially, automatically assume no man would hit on me. Then once I realize I feel extreme fear and panic and laugh nervously until I can find an excuse to exit.

but you should be bothered by it user. this will kill her if she doesn't change and it probably affects her a ton mentally

i don't get how guys can just look past this stuff just so they can get some affection, like how is your first concern trying to date her and not the fact that she is slowly killing herself

desperate men wanting to exploit mentally ill and vulnerable women isn't anything new, unfortunately. this is why im volcel right now

>How about settling for a mentally ill bf?

Only if he looks like the pic you posted

i didn't say i wanted to date her, i barely know her. i wanted to learn more about her instead of nodding at mental illness and jumping to "what size are you, great, now will you fuck me"

you have your own chan where you can whine about how horrible men are you know
do you really want your partner to push you constantly to get better and not accept you? dumb holes i swear

> do you really want your partner to push you to constantly get bettter
yes lmao? who wouldn't want their bf to be supportive and aware of your illness instead of basically enabling you to get thinner...

>only twice
>only
ok female

Woah, those digits

nah you dont want someone to hound you constantly to get better that would be fucking awful

Not but there is a difference between hounding and encouraging. What's wrong with someone trying to help your partner work through something life threatening like eating disorders?

i never said there was anything wrong with that dont put words in my mouth i used CONSTANTLY for a reason jfc

>Mentally ill femanons, state your mental illness
Depression and agoraphobia
>Your standard reaction when an okay guy asks you out. I'm doing some research
Not happening, I don't go out of the house and I'm ugly.

>i didn't say i wanted to date her, i barely know her
come on user if she wasn't a girl would you have even replied
>i don't really care about your body, as long as you're happy. shirts are cute to leave on
i'm just saying saying stuff like this comes off as really weird and manipulative. like she's terrified of even taking her shirt off in front of a guy because she has a dangerous eating disorder and you tell her it's cute to leave it on. you could have just asked her about herself without trying to act like her problems aren't a big deal

>no mental illnesses
>no standard reaction cuz no one has asked me out irl yet

cant you just stay in your own chan this is embarrassing stop trying to lecture its insufferable

i don't even know what chan you're talking about desu

adhd, aspergers, depression, anorexia
be uncomfortable and decline because lesbian

severe depression, adhd, dermatillomania, ednos
>suspicion. self doubt, but like secretely validated. it never ends up going anywhere though

bulimia
depression
crippling anxiety

cant stop thinking "why?" always doubt them and question them about it. i get really nervous and scared, though always accept for some reason. probably because im so lonely.

>Always accept
The absolute state of whores

shouldve been more clear. i wouldnt accept someone i dont like, only if i genuinely like them. and i believe i do everytime. idk, maybe i am. sorry im super tired i probably sound stupid

Apology not accepted, you deserve the bianca treatment

> Bipolar disorder (diagnosed, but not currently being treated)

I *used to* clam up and hardcore friendzone them saying something along the lines of "you wouldnt want me as a partner, but I want to keep you in my life because I make a better friend." And they would eventually fade away, because they don't want to be friends (duh).

Now that I've been to therapy, I know how to better manage myself and maintain healthy-ish relationships. (I still get intense mood swings though... feels bad.)

Fucking smooth 10/10

Attached: meme.jpg (2560x1440, 319K)

I never went for a diagnosis because I'm scared of being put in a psych ward.
>Sleep paralysis and night terrors every few days, have hurt myself from jerking awake.
>Sometimes see people sitting in corners or reaching out to touch me.
>Randomly feel like I'm in imminent danger, like I'm being watch or my water is poisoned or some shit.
>Really vivid, intense pictures of mutilating people or myself or other horrific "mental pictures" that I can't get out of my head.
I'm almost constantly terrified and afraid I'm going to hurt someone no matter how disturbing these things in my head are. Sometimes I feel like I'm actually pulling out someone's guts or being buried alive. I really wish I could just sleep.

Attached: 1557051886533.jpg (540x572, 113K)