He isn't perfect but I love him for who he is and know we can live a happy life together

>He isn't perfect but I love him for who he is and know we can live a happy life together.

Attached: Based.jpg (2048x2048, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/tibees/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Things women would never say thread?

I had a few girls like this and ruined it every time. They always seem to be drawn to awful people like me

i wish girls like this existed

I'm pretty sure every woman who's ever gotten married has said this lad.

this is my girlfruend

>love him for who he is
>tfw will never know how this feels :(

And right after she says it she gets plowed by three other men on the day of the wedding.

this is what women say when they're trying to justify not leaving their physically abusive boyfriend

GF is mad cause I am a emotionless robot and called me out for it. Now she is back and wants to keep trying but I dont know if I want to try again. Is it that hard to be with me? Maybe I should just dump her to save her from being in a relationship with me. I wish I was alone and dont have to worry about not being enough.

You don't need to pretend their's something wrong in secret when a girl don't act like a (feminist) bitch.

there isnt even a single young woman on earth who dresses remotely similar to that

youtube.com/user/tibees/videos

He might not be physically abusive, he might be a drug addict or criminal or constantly cheating on her. Guys like that always have girls throwing themselves at them and saying stuff like that.
>I know you think I should break up with him after he did heroin at my nephews birthday party but you just don't see how he is when it's just the two of us hes actually a really sweet guy
>like I mean sure he keeps robbing gas station and liquor stores but you just don't get it, he's just so sexy
>sure he fucked 2 of my best friends but it's really not his fault cuz he just has a high sex drive, and he said love and sex is seperate and what we have is special and besides it's my fault for only blowing him twice a day

Girls like jerks, what's new?

chinlets larping nice guys ITT fucking lmao have sex incels

That's the cleanest channel I've seen in months.

You might just be a cukc lad

>>He isn't perfect but I love him for who he is and know we can live a happy life together.
words a woman would never utter

I work hard for my family.

Women say it all the time, they just don't do it.

we live in a cuckworld

Seriously grab a butcher knife and cut off your dick tranny

Great taste
Perfect clothes, perfect hair, very intelligent

>implying she's not just coping with settling for a beta provider because Chad doesn't want her

So... Chad then?

What does
>for who he is
even mean? Good personality or something? Because my personality is even worse than my looks and even harder to change.