Tfw want to breed dark skinned girls

>tfw want to breed dark skinned girls

Attached: 95657538dc0ce29887dbf95ca7fb7269.jpg (1066x1491, 1.4M)

Go to Africa, worked for me.

I have only slept with one dark skin, I used to be equally attracted to women of all races and skin colors but when I got to high school and dark skin black girls got mocked I started chasing high yellow mixed girls and eventually that is what I married and had a baby with.

Now I just go after white girls I do not think most dark skin black I see is attractive unless mixed or very white phenotype but the one I was with was from Ghana with a nice phenotype and very tall for African (5 feet 9

Beautiful smooth dark skin and she had just left a job interview so to be able to undress her all gussied up fuck

lol now I want a dark skin

Where did you go? Are you there now?

Nigeria. Not there anymore, but I bred a few while I was there and they wanted it.

Why did they get mocked? Are you a basketball American?

What race are you? How did you even meet them lol?

I'm white. I was there doing volunteer work but I met them in various ways. Just being there you meet people of course and they all propositioned me.

Colorism, remnants of a colonial mindsets. They got made fun of simply for being dark and therefore unattractive, including a black girl with green eyes I had a crush on and had started hanging out with but stopped since I did not want to be made fun of for going with someone darker than me.

Tfw want to breed any girl of any race who will let me

Attached: doomer1.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Are yo handsome or confident?

Where do you live?
When was this

Let me specify, the ones who wanted it propositioned me, not everyone I met.

Handsome I think yes, but confident not remotely.

I live in the US. This was three years ago now.

Africans look different from the american ones though.

Attached: 96yFSEBq_o.jpg (1080x1349, 184K)

I grew up in Atlanta my high school was well over 90% black American.

Yes that's definitely true. I mean OP just said dark skinned girls though, there's ways to do it. Just whether you're ok with African girls in my example.

Why would you care that much what others think, especially when it gets in the way of your own happiness?

I didnt have any formative male role models (lived with my aunt, mom and grandma and all female cousins/one sister) so playing basketball and football the team became my family outside of my family, lol my clan and they had a ton of influence over me!

Smoked for the first time lifting weights with a guy who actually made the NFL (common at my HS) but he passed away very young unfortunately, first girl I slept with I had met through the team I guess a jump off, first parties and alcohol, etc.

You can see how these cultures proliferate abuse of young athletes some times from peers and coaches because at that point they had more influence over me than my own family who were simply too old (all 60 at the time) to relate to me or did not seem to try all that hard since D2 scholar and no baby mamas

Anyway my dad tried to tell me skin color did not matter as much phenotype albeit in more ethnic words but who was he!? To Edwin pound cake Jackson? Cam Newton? These guys were local and international superstars they determined what was cool in addition to greater black culture in general

If I went to a different school I believe I would have learned the bias as well provided it had enough black people

Plus I didnt think it limited my happiness maybe just my potential? I will never know if the love of my life was some dark skin girl I curved but I doubt my light skin girlfriends complexions were the reason I was breaking up with and honestly cheating on girls at like 14-23

Are you black? Gggg

Jesus I bet they all end up with a inferiority complex being mocked all the time

I met a really pretty dark skin girl, better smile than prime Bernie Mac no homo, a few months back who stopped talking to me after I argued having dark skin or ((real)) black women in the feature did not make me like it anymore or less.

She immediately accused me of having biases against dark skinned people and got really upset. And oddly my ex wife and I had that same conversation a few days lighter and she is only a little darker than me

I think it must be really hard on women because people have directly taken dogs at me over my skin color and I have never really even thought of it as something to have an impact on my life but it was like the main topic some of these women obsessed over.

Are you lightskin?

Yes I am white passing but have two Coal-black parents somehow. Brother has green eyes we just have weird white genes languishing on.

You sound like giga tyrone. what brings you to Jow Forums? How do you feel about dark skin girls now having matured?

Post pic lad gggggggg

are you one of the hodge twins?

>Yes I am white passing

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

>two coal black parents
>you're somehow light skinned
either you're lying about how light you are, or your dad might not actually be your dad.

I am open to them but if I am being honest I rarely see attractive dark skin women
My eyes are brown
Lol everyone of my siblings is like dark dark besides me, my brother just happens to have green eyes. My sister and I have hair dissimilar to other black people

This is my leg after summer in Hotlanta

Attached: CA93B20F-FA2A-4CD1-BE1B-CF52D8595689.jpg (750x996, 518K)

Can I see your face? I wanna see if you have black features

Your mum cheated or your dad

Had a black gf for years, never fucked her with a condom but always pulled out cause she wasnt on the pill and didnt want to risk it. She now tracks her cycle with one of those phone apps, it even tells them when to have sex to get pregnant most likely and when it's the lowest chance. Finally managed to convince her last week to let me nut inside her pussy.

It's been a hard few years trying to resist the urge to breed her but it finally happened and it felt even better than expected.

Lol my lips are bigger than my exes who has a more black phenotype but they fit with the rest of my face if that makes sense, I would post but now I am legitimately shy after typing out my life story unprompted
I dont think so he is like the only short man in that generation of his family and ruined all of me and my siblings, of which I am the tallest at 5 feet 10 (in my police boots), my brother is 5 feet 6 and the girls are shorter than that even.

My teacher actually said the same thing in front of my Spanish class after a parent teacher meeting but I really dont know or care I dont fuck with that fat sloppy motherfucker

>tfw i dont want to breed dark skin girls

Attached: 09B055C3-E702-428C-8C5F-9924CC8D7145.jpg (1000x751, 179K)

>tfw want to breed dark skinned girls
Same. Its like a primal desire. Al I can fap to are dark skin 2d girls, indian girls, dark southeast asians, and niggers. I sort of want to stop but my dick wants it so bad.

>fucking dark Asian
>she leglocks me when I cum inside

Feels good man.

Dark skinned Asians all the way.

Attached: ThisLady.png (594x762, 848K)