You're not too ugly for a gf

Assuming you have a job car and place to live...

THIS is why you have no girlfriend:
It's because you're boring as fuck. I bet you're some STEMbug who has no interests besides whatever it is you do for work (probably something CS related), video games, and whatever strand of retardation that you got from being here. You're an a-social person with no interest in other people, no social circle or roots in a community and no real idea of what you want from a woman. All your attempts to get a gf have likely boiled down to awkwardly flirting with random women

Attached: 1559003378233.jpg (2503x1250, 253K)

>a-social
>no social circle or roots in a community and no real idea of what you want from a woman
Pretty much this, everything else doesn't really apply to me I'd say.

Forgot to add, am I too ugly for social circles

women: just exist and be above the 10th percentile in attractiveness
men: ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT. BEEN STRIVING YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND STILL HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED A SHRED OF INTIMACY? MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE HUMAN GARBAGE. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED DOING A MILLION MORE THINGS IN ADDITION TO ALL YOU'VE ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED? FUCKING INCELS THINKING THEY DESERVE HUMAN CONNECTION

>and no real idea of what you want from a woman

So what's the rush?

>pic
Put every ex-USSR country except Estonia and Lithuania to "Half-Civilized" and this would be more accurate.

As a hungarian i find this map based we are truly the masterrace so bad we do not control as many territorry as in the past

Attached: 800x800_trianon2.jpg (800x532, 392K)

We just have to wait until 2020 Brother

Bro, you post this every day, get a fucking life.

>hungary
>enlightened
cool

>Finland
>USA
>Japan
>Hungary
>Estonia
>enlightened
Based.

>inb4 nyuggers and muh karpatia

pretty much this. I don't have, and have no way of acquiring, a social circle outside of work. I don't look great but my boringness seals it.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 172K)

USA
Enlightened
Sage
All
Fields

it's all true. the worst part is I used to be interesting, fun, had a good sized social circle. then I became depressed, started smoking weed every day, became a total shut-in, and after years of living like that became a very boring person with no interests except getting high and stupid internet shit. I can't connect to anyone because there's nothing I want to say to anyone and I certainly don't want anyone knowing about my hobbies. Shit sucks, but I can't stop myself doing it.

>USA
>enlightened
Well at this point you can enlighten india or turkroaches.

no job no car. and dont care about having either of them

I am truly ugly but my personality is even worse.

Why is Pooland considered enlightened

Then how to get a personality ? How to go outside ? What/How to talk with other people ?

What was this a map of, originally?

I'm mystified by what the green countries have in common.

>USA
>enlightened
Opinion absolutely and immediately discarded, OP.
Consider slitting your own throat

total bullshit, i'm a shut in because social interaction bores me to hell, there's a point in the conversation where I just stop talking and look visibly uncomfortable.
I truly don't know how to interact with people, i don't know how to lie and i don't know how to fit in with a crowd.
I'm really good looking, like top 5% good looking and my appearance has given me the chances to have intimacy by meeting strangers through instagram.
my gf loves my weird ass hobbies like generative art, electronics, chemistry, microbiology and mycology, but she's finding harder and harder to put up with me, her friends make me feel uncomfortable and every so often I disrespect her family because I sperg my stupid thoughts out, I have bursts of stupidness where my speech becomes impaired and I can't communicate my thoughts and it makes me want to hurt myself, sometimes by pulling my hairs out or by scratching, she always notices when this happens and she knows I'm back again in stage 1, no matter how hard I try to be a good partner, sooner or later I'm back to stage 1.