What is your favorite alcohol robots? What makes you feel the best?

What is your favorite alcohol robots? What makes you feel the best?

Attached: beer.jpg (1320x880, 104K)

beer/whiskey but I'll drink anything

lager but I'll drink lighter sometimes

Beer >any other alcoholic beverage

beer but i like vodka and palinka as well

Attached: 1549194713766.png (500x500, 44K)

Weed, alcohol in general tastes like crap

I don't like the taste of beer and i'm male, I prefer "girly" drinks because they get me drunk and they don't taste like shit.

Of course I can't say this or i'll be publicly executed.

It's all the same. I used to mostly dring wine, but now I only drink watered wine because I used to get too fucked up.
Even with the water I end up drinking too much.
Beer is also good but I am already too fat.

There's this locally brewed Belgian ale that I really like

Liquor is for stacies
Beer is for chads
You fags can drink some wine coolers lmao hahahaha go drink one of those minibottles bro hahabahahahhkllgfff lmao dude you guys drink mixed drinks lmao lolololol haha

cider is the tastiest, but bourbon gets me just the right kind of drunk

There's a time and place for everything. I'll occasionally crave a girly drink.

CARA PILS!

i normally drink vodka each night but last night i started with a can of arrogant bastard and i dont know if it was placebo or what but the drunk feeling felt different

It all makes me feel the same... except wine. That makes me groggy the next day.

cider
its full of sugar and its acidic as shit but tolerable
im drunk on it rn

I drink the wine from the local pizza place. They do deliveries so when I am hungover I dont have to leave the house.

I think my favorite is beer in the 5-7% range. Gives me the best buzz.
Wine is also really good, you can get drunk very fast with it but the hangover is usually pretty bad.
I dont like liqour as much, but I prefer whiskey over the other kinds of liqour. I cant get a buzz drinking spirits. I cant even feel it at all until Ive had at least 4 or 5 shots worth, I just go straight from sober to drunk. The only reason to drink liqour is to get fucked up.

I fucking LOVE Angry orchard apple cider. Tasty and doesn't hurt my stomie if I drink more than a couple

Russian Imperials are my favorites, and any dark/lightly carbonated (none of that fake Sprite-style Coors Light bubble shit) beer makes me feel the best. Heavy IPAs can be nice too. Coffee-flavored stouts are just weird though.

I like rum too, but I can't really do much hard liquor or mixed drinks anymore or it just makes me puke and then fall asleep. In my early twenties I would drink vodka from the bottle, but now it's just bad times.

Attached: 1563496412456.jpg (1000x735, 164K)

tequila is bretty gud tbqh

i wake up at midnight and start my morning with fat snotty shots full to the brim with beefcake butterhole surprise 100% alc
i snort mucus greens for energy, i like them soggy and steamed like pale flappy sacks
i inhale the essence of burning banana peels while i pick spider corn out of my tonsil pods
i eat a bulging bowlsworth of chunky cheese dill pickle slobberpops and reheat deep fried dog beans for the hound to sloosh his tongue pores over he likes to watch insect birth videos
throughout the day i sip on a constant stream of rum and coke out of my built in rum and coke fountain that my mother carries around on her back it uses various fluids from her body to recreate the aromas and flavors of the hearty snack, and with each sip she gets skinnier and her bones bulge and tumble down the stairs like scampering claw machines

heeheehee

then it's bed time and i read the bible while i shotgun steel reserve until i die and come back to life

Can't intake alcohol for medical reasons, Do a shitload of soda in exchange.