What's the most pathetic thing you fantasize about?

What's the most pathetic thing you fantasize about?

Sometimes I fantasize about a girl just complimenting me.

Attached: RcNFZvU.jpg (800x600, 68K)

>Sometimes I fantasize about a girl just complimenting me.
W-what a loser, am I r-right anons?

Attached: IMG_7910.jpg (225x225, 9K)

i fantasise about assfuck a tranny

I fantasize about talking to a high school classmate i miss a lot, just talking about music/anime/problems. I am only happy when i am thinking about it.

Girl whispering something in my ear and nibbling on my earlobe

talking to someone (a friend that I don't have) in real life.

hugging someone that loves me.

Attached: 1546855322370.jpg (447x456, 32K)

When I am with a random hookup and I am behind her if she has the same skin complexion as my ex wife I imagine what she may be doing in that precise moment and it blows

Not sure how long it will take to get those spontaneous pop ups out of my head

My life without my debilitating stutter.

lmao how stuttering even real, just don't talk nigga

I frequently fantasize about a girl comforting me and telling me I'm good enough despite all of my deepest insecurities.

Attached: 1561662577593.jpg (421x352, 28K)

I couldn't tell you "how stuttering even real". I can talk fluently on occasions or when I'm in rage mode but most of the time I get blocks so most of the time I just stay quiet.

Sometimes I daydream about everyone else in the world disappearing except me for and some femanon so that she will fall in love with me.

Attached: 1552860889837.png (656x755, 39K)

I phantazise about all the hookers I will visit once I have my own stable income but not for any sex. I just want to put my head on their naked laps and have them stroke my hair.

Find a rare sissy on Grindr and fucking her boipucci

I think about a buff man holding my legs behind my head as he slams my bussy

M8 I used to stutter and stammer whrn I was younger. Made me turn into a mute for almost two years straight. No therapy yielded anything.

One day I watched the news and realized how politicians during speeches here in Germany always said "umm" and "ehhh" after every second word they said and yet got taken seriously. Obviously people did not mind when you used these sounds a loooooot when you spoke and it's pretty much impossible to stutter the "aaaaah" sound. So whenever I felt it creeping up on me that Ibwas about to stutter I just said "ahhhm" or "uhhm" as if I wad trying to think of sonething smart and people did not give me the annoyed looks like they did when I stuttered for a minute straight. Over time I managed to talk with less uhm and ahhh and after some years I managed to pretty much speack stutter free. You never fully get rid of it and I still stutter a little when I am very nervous or trying to speak very hecktically. But in normal life I am pretty much completely stutter free. Just some food for thought. It might help you too buddy.

Thank you for sharing mate I forget there are others with a stutter out there sometimes. It's really made my night reading how you managed to deal with it. You're a better man than I am, I just gave up trying. Hopefully one day I'll reach the same point you have, God bless brother.

Moving to a rural area with my wife and starting a farm and family there

Attached: familyfarms.jpg (1260x837, 337K)

Damn i've had that one too a few times.

I frequently fantasize about creating some kind of sex cult, then organizing a beta uprising and helping my fellow robots get sex.
But like most of what I fantasize about, it will never happen unfortunately.

Threesomes with girls I know.

I also daydream ways of getting revenge on people I don't like. Like planning how would I kill someone and get away with it. Or put them in a very embarsing situation that would ruin them. I mean I wouldn't do it, it's just for fun :D

I'm bored person, just like pure kissing, hugs, cuddling in bed..

Well that a hard one to choose because most than half of my fantasies are pretty pathetic.

I'd like to know more and possibly get involved.

I have fantasies of talking to my family members about hanging myself. Apologizing and such.
I also have a lot of fantasies of helping other robots turning their lives around.

i dont really have elaborate sex fantasies, its mostly just cuddling. im pretty sure its because im extremely touch starved.

Well I fantasized about a crush that I had(she was a short legal loli with a cute voice).One time I fantasized to dress her in cute animal pajamas and hug her and she the tells me that she loves me.
Yeah I know it was pretty pathetic if you also consider that she is probably banging with a very tall Chad.

Attached: Anime-Yuru-Yuri-Cachorrinho-Kawaii-Kitty-Panda-Pijamas-Das-Mulheres-Dos-Homens-Pijama-de-Flanela-One (950x950, 376K)

Eh same user, touch is what I miss

Is this a new meme dude

not really pathetic, but i fantasize about a world without black people all the time

I feel you men I fantasize something bit with a island.

I fantasize about being rich enough to afford a sugar baby. I've read it's about $3000 a month for like a college aged one which is a bit out of my price range right now but could be affordable in a few years if I step my career up a little bit. I'm just too lazy to work hard enough to move up anymore. My own sugar baby to satisfy my needs whenever I want, as enticing as that sounds, isn't enough to make me want to spend any of my free time upping my skills.

I think about this too, expect without the femanon. I just wander the earth, going where i want, when i want without any crowds or other people to ruin the view

Without need of a job i'd have time to do what i want and indulge in whatever i want

Separately, i imagine i have a robot army (like cybermen from doctor who) who will do my bidding and i could change the world to fit how i want (remove all those normie "infulencers" and the like)

Attached: 60952980_184549715781900_788240663341694976_n.jpg (644x767, 79K)

Very gay, but i fantasize typically about running into people i used to hang out with, we reminisce and have a nice chat and then part ways as though nothing of what happened between us actually did happen. Or i fantasize about the stuff that caused us all to part ways eternally not occurring and us still doing stuff together. I remember one of last times i hung out with this guy i hung out with regularly, he told me he wanted to work on country music, make parody country music, but have it actually sound good. We never got started on it or even talked about it, i guess it might've been an idea he abandoned, but i fantasize that we are still friends, get together regularly and work on songs like we used to, joke around and go out to eat. Never again though, it all might as well have just never happened.
It feels so shitty when i do that, since they treated me so poorly, but when they weren't being horrible to me, we did have some good times.

Attached: doggadog.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

A girl who like guns

Similarly was mute for a few years, but because my dad would beat me for stuttering, hahahaha.
I eventually managed to stop stuttering, i just talk very slow, i sit there quietly when i'm expected to say something to properly structure what i'm going to say and then i say it slowly. I always speak with like no confidence though, because i fear i'll just randomly start stuttering, i don't even notice it happen or creep up, but when i'm nervous i apparently stutter a lot.

get over her man. You will find someone else :)

same user. i'd love to FUCK a tranny and rub my cock against theirs. uwu

every night for the past half month i've dreamt of walking hand in hand with a girl who loves me through tall grass and sunflowers. every morning when i wake, i cry because she's not there.

This might sound very retarded. Do it with caution. Take 10 to 20 grams of magic mushrooms.

I cant phantacise about such things because I feel too pathetic. I used to and I actually think it can have positive effects on my mood, but I cant do it.

I fantasize about having the he confidence to look a girl in the eyes, maybe even pay her a compliment, but I can't because I know it would feel chillingly awkward

I'm 20, when I dream I'm 18 near the final days of college everything is serene, comfy, I'm strong again, I don't struggle to speak as I do now post brain injury I'm surrounded by friends, love interests and had a true grip of the world barring my grades its the last time I was truly happy.
>Girl whispering something in my ear and nibbling on my earlobe
Earlobe nibbles are sadly overrated desu.

Attached: ariel_blacktarred.gif (500x303, 364K)

based khhv quads

haha numbers
ORIGIGGIGGY

I Frequently fantasize about people admiring and looking up to me because of how talented/smart/good etc I am.I find myself daydreaming and constructing imaginary lives where I am that guy who seems to be good at everything he tries as well as attractive, humble etc.
Of course in real life I am nothing like this, and I suspect my fantasizing about it is holding me back from taking steps to achieving it by giving myself illusory feelings of pride and accomplishment and pacifying myself into inaction, like watching a movie to get a feeling of adventure instead of going out and having one.
In real life I am exceedingly mediocre, above average intelligence with nothing to show for it except mental illness and an exaggerated ability to make excuses for myself.
Recently I have also been finding myself fantasizing about getting into fights and beating people up, sometimes they involve me getting stabbed or even the other guy dying, sometimes with people I know watching and being shocked. I am not sure what this means.

Sorry for long poast frens

more recently i've been fantasizing about being friends with a streamer

Not sure if it's pathetic but it's definitely autistic.
Sometimes I fantasize about creating clones of myself, just the personality and way of thinking, (minus some of my quirks), bodies and gender are completely random, nothing out of the ordinary looking though. I'd make some of them patrol my apartment and tell normies and anyone that wants to talk to me to fuck off except if I invited them. Since I am doing electrical engineering as a hobby I'd also use my non-guard clones to assist me or work on their own projects and maybe create a big lab or something. I could think endlessly of how I would organize my clones, maybe create some other roles within my apartment or send some to wage too so the budget would be bigger for a bigger building and more clones, eventually creating a self sustaining building of clones and roles within it

Attached: clonemeup.jpg (929x518, 146K)

why dont girls want to go on walks anymore man wtf modern girls suck

Attached: D328_173_002_0004_600.jpg (600x338, 27K)

I fantasize about being a love slave to a very nice lady

Attached: 1458193498957.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Being raped by a girl 3x my age

You got this from Paul Stamets on Joe Rogan right? nice.
It's possibly a bad idea but I second considering it.
A bad trip on a high dose of shrooms cured my major depression a while back. unfortunately it came back after a year or so but oh well, I guess I just need to do it again

a hug from a cute boyfriend but i don't get hugs or a boyfriend

You people are pathetic at even having pathetic fantasies. You truly haven't hit peak pathetic until you've fantasized about NTR and findom.

Attached: __himekaidou_hatate_touhou_drawn_by_hater_hatater__6cdd84b614c2e2b41cff65a14ece08a1.png (2186x1500, 1.85M)

Going back to age 7 with all the knowledge and experience I have now. It's been with me for the last 7 years. 25 now.
I could go to a high school with international baccalaureate examination, go to university in a different country for better credentials, although I wouldn't change the field I am in now, do more gym in high school instead of dropping it at the start because muh parties so I wouldn't fuck my spine later in university timeframe, sticking to a different martial art from the age of 10 at least so I could hopefully join the Olympics team at 18-20 y.o. and have let's say 5 year career out of it.
I don't know about girls, maybe I could say yes to 2 of them instead of saying "I'm not happy with a place I am in right now so I shouldn't be in a relationship".
Never smoke weed, slightly change the friendships, focus more on some than the others if I knew how it would end up.

So yeah, just going back 20 years back with all I know now. I could do better and I should but I had chosen instant gratification or lacked perseverance to go through some of it.

It's pathetic, keeping at back of your head, constantly thoughts that it could aaaall go differently and certainly better; even if it seems like minor details, for me it would change the world

All girls like that if you shame her about being a couch potato or something by mentioning something like "i don't know how people can just sit around and do nothing all day" in an attempt to not seem like a type of person you aren't fond of, she'll be willing to engage in physical activities with you. Girls are like that, but only if they value your opinion over everyone elses.

so i take it you're actually a girl

no, i'm not, that works with men even if they don't value your opinion. With women i notice that sort of thing wont work unless she values your opinion.

Manic pixie dream girl to show me the world and make me feel special. She has to be hot

Being a hero who saves people.

Attached: contemplate.jpg (1520x1604, 171K)

This is true, I am guilty of both. Also loving blacked, cuckold, femdom of all types and guro doesn't help either.

Attached: 59942828_2180419788677876_3307539694580924416_n.jpg (500x278, 19K)

having a gf and doing all kinds of romantic shit with her or rolling around with mates in a light tank in some kind of apocalypse scenario

I dream about visiting worlds of games/books/vidya/anime while having a great power from other imaginary universes, interacting with main characters. I imagine how main characters fucking things up and i'm helping them to fix everything so everything would have happy ending, how i'm being treated like one of the cast of all characters and being important for a story and plot *sigh* i'm trying to laugh on it, but i realise i would love to it

Attached: 15561212578050.jpg (548x500, 46K)

This. I can't watch or play anything without this happening.

Was the brain injury that bad?

i fantasize about kissing alice's forehead

Attached: 23164107_145500109405551_7529033504739295232_n (2).jpg (759x979, 89K)

Getting a gf that loves me

resting on a girls lap while she runs her fingers through my hair

im so lonely

I fantasize hitting people that annoy me.

The right side of my head to this day and for whatever reason the left side is starting to hurt pretty badly, it hurts to think about complex things and the past, my verbal IQ is now in the double digits from the triple digits and my mental stability has taken a nose dive from being unable to verbalise my thoughts...

user, I like to think that I'm a brainlet that's smart enough to realise, at the very least, that I'm a fucking mong now, sadly I think I'm dumb enough to really make any meaningful difference to my current life outside of unironically, non-attention-seekingly ending it.
This + having your face against her beasts with her arms around you is not overrated and indeed heavily encouraged.

Attached: 1554903799708.png (400x400, 122K)

Living in a big house with a bunch of friends and spending each day hanging out and having adventures.

Attached: 1547176205.jpg (645x665, 62K)

Do you at least get disability bux? If not I'm sure you qualify.

Nope been trying to wage slave for a while now just not having any real luck.

Why don't you apply? Might as well make the most out of your brain damage, even if you wagie it'd still just be extra money.

Is there any hope for you to recovery? Besides, have you visited doc with these headaches? I'm pretty sure they should give you a perscription for something, you can try at least taking the ibuprofen
(damn man, i want to say you something nice and seduce ur mental pain even for an inch, but i just don't know)

>had dream about female intern I had two years ago
>she's on the beach in a tent and asks me when to set alarm for, we have to run the big race together!
>I say 7 a.m., I'll be there, go off to different beach with tents with random dude I haven't seen since high school (we weren't even friends)
>OH SHIT, IT'S 6:59 AM, WHERE THE FUCK AM I? WHERE'S MY PHONE?
>try to get back to old beach but can't find it or my phone
>wake up disappointed
I don't live near a beach or run, and never dated or even saw her outside of work, haven't seen her since. What the fuck did my subconscious mean by this?

Attached: 1437156245629.png (340x351, 120K)

How do you get quality this bad?
>streamfag
nyaa.si is public and has 1080p, there is no excuse for quality that bad, especially with something like Tatami Galaxy

Because I doubt I'd pass honestly its a tempting prospect but id rather avoid it.
Considering how bad it was within the first six months (slurred speech, fucked up writing and reading missing entire words in a sentence) it's all possible just how long that could take naturally I have no idea, the big two main focuses right now are my spelling and speech as whilst my thoughts are relatively fine, I hate how slow I am to talk now when I used to have a silver tounge doubly so when I have so few words coming out of my mouth.
My spelling is bothering me as it used to be perfect no matter the word it was perfect, now I spell everything out like a dyslexic, thing like speech I still sometimes think to spell it speach even though I know it's wrong anyway...
>Doctor
Tried and failed too many times to want to try again, however I was recommended beta blockers by another user with a tbi which helped him dramatically
>Normal pain killers
For mildly addicted to otc painkillers as I thought they worked until like a radio wave after hitting its peak it then hit its nadir, made mt head hurt about a million times more in the end.
>mental pain even for an inch
C'est la vie. Tis life. I had a happy 2 years that I'll never forgot and hopefully I can enjoy years like that again soon one day.

Attached: 0a1.png (500x382, 65K)

I have lots of fantasies of really small things like handholding, laying my head on a girl's lap, and some really specific stuff, all of which arent lewd just stuff I find romantic and cute
I have these kinda fantasies more than lewd ones by far

My most recurring fantasy by far is of me being reserved and hating self diagnosing faggots so I never consider that I might be mentally ill and beat myself up every time I approach it for being a Tumblr fag and then some cute girl finds me and thinks I'm a bit odd but that's it and she's the type who calls herself crazy all the time and talks about depression and meme shit like that all the time and I listen but as time goes on I start revealing more about myself and she gets noticeably creeped out and eventually leaves me because she thinks I'm nuts and seems genuinely scared of me and tells me to get help and I'm her 'crazy ex' forevermore

I fantasise about really cliche ways I'll find the one
>We'll bump into each other at the gym and I'll be asked out very nervously (or overly confidently)
>I'll be running and stop for a breather around sunset and they'll be coming up to me. I'll try to run to look like I'm doing well and it'll turn into a running contest between two strangers.
>I'll be having a rough day and sitting alone at my local bubble tea cafe (because fuck all other drinks and most of my friends are autistic taiwanese international students) and the one will ask if I'm OK and tell me to unload onto them emotionally
>I'll be reunited with my old oneitis or some such other person when at a low point (stumbling through a rural town drunk after work and dismayed)
I know I'll likely have to settle for someone far below my own league online as I'm coming into my 30s, get cheated on, break up after 5-7 years because of that, and sudoku around 50 with a bottle of vodka and a sawed off shotgun.

Oh, just got another fantasy
>First kiss time
>They trip over something
>I catch them
>Sun is setting, my face hovering over theirs
>We pause and look at each other for what feels like forever, then our lips lock
>At wedding years later
>Trip them over before the kissy bit
>Catch them
>Same position, same time of day
>Recreate that first moment
>Crowd goes wild

I often fantasize that I'm with a girl in bed after we just got done having sex and she start's sobbing in my arms and she confesses that she's really worried I'm going to leave her for someone better and she tells me her flaws and I tell her she doesn't have any and she's perfect and she makes me promise to never leave her and I promise her and I hold her while she cries into my chest until she goes to sleep

having my own country and keeping women in cages

Attached: 8e6.jpg (624x480, 209K)

Having a wife.
Been thinking of that for the past 3 years.

The years are the pathetic part nlt the wife thing.

A girl hugging me with love. Resting my head on her legs while she slowly goes through my hair with her hands.

I fantasize that I got a version of my dream job in Quebec and I'm a very good composer on the side and that I met tim chalamet on a plane and we talk a lot and hang out and do fun things
I fantasize that I'm a nuclear energy billionaire, different fantasies that I'm an arbitrage billionaire
I dream of not having existed at all
I fantasize that I'm like 12 and retain my current knowledge and memories, I could fix everything

A girl willing to spend time with me and letting me fully open up to her

I got high last night for the first time in a year and i fantasized about a crush I had back at my old job 2 years ago

I know it's pretty common but i always fantasize about being a songwriter in a band. I've never written a song, have no idea of chords and don't play any instruments but this is always my go to when fantasizing.

A humble but happy life spent with my ex. Being able to comfort each other when the depression gets to us both, playing with his hair while he rests his head in my lap, gently rubbing at his scalp with my fingernails and hearing him sigh. A tangle of limbs on our bed with me being lulled to sleep by the sound of his heartbeat.

That kind of gay shit.

Being self-sufficient. Pretty pathetic since this comes naturally to most people.

i severely wanted this to be a robot radio thread

I fantasize about running into people and telling them to fuck off. It never happens

I occasionally fantasize about having dinner with my crush and talking about nonsense.
I wish I could just stop caring.

Attached: 1552072023546.png (685x626, 194K)

>Sometimes I fantasize about a girl just complimenting me.
Women who compliment me are old enough to be my mother. It's even worse when your desperation is so obvious that random old people think you need a complement to pick you up.

i like to day dream about my waifu being yandere for me and i look for lots of fanfiction of it.

Attached: witch parlour.jpg (980x993, 307K)

I fantasize sleeping and cuddling with a lamia (female with lower body of a snake) as she coils me up and I warm up the reptile.
Call me a weeb, this shit turns me on for some random reason?

>What's the most pathetic thing you fantasize about?

Being born . . from natural birth vaginally...

I hate modern medicine

Attached: 1563141547679.jpg (1280x720, 80K)