The only thing that's been preventing me from becoming an hero is some user here who told me that he grew 7cm in his...

>the only thing that's been preventing me from becoming an hero is some user here who told me that he grew 7cm in his university years
>that was in 2016
>I'm 19 now and didn't grew taller since 15

I'll probably kill myself in my 25th birthday or somethin...

Attached: 1537765448427.png (1000x1144, 186K)

>>I'm 19 now and didn't grew taller since 15
how tall are you?

lol imagine being short

I know by fact I grew another 4cm after 17yo. In your case, it's doubtful you'll restart regrowing, but there may still be some drug to stimulate your growth, since you're so young.

Exactly 169cm
You cannot even...
I know HGH existing but I have no money

Then stop drowning yourself in shitty Jow Forums memes. That's if you're not false-flagging, which you probably are.

Dude I come from a poor family, probably that's what stunted my growth.
And I know it's hard to believe, but I'm actually 169cm

Growth stunting by poorness may be a factor only if one faced serious hunger through long periods of time. If it's not your case, chances are your genetics just pointed to you being that height.

Idk user
>Moms 166
>Dads 178~
Genetic lottery is fucked up

Putin is 169cm.
He didn't kill himself and became a great man despite it.
Literally every great man in History was some kind of manlet, nobody is perfect but you can overcome your flaws.
>t. 170cm manlet

God you fucking incel robots make me fucking sick.Get a fucking spine. I've seen short dudes with hot ass girls with families. Jesus this whinging is pathetic.

Wow, I'm the user who mentioned the +4cm after HS. Your parents have almost the same height as mine, with the difference mom is 165cm. Genetics are lottery indeed, otherwise brothers wouldn't be so different sometimes.

Maybe he meant his dick

I am nowhere him. How can I even compete?
I actually dated two girls in the past. Turned out both of them were trying to get money from me while cheating with someone much taller... Kinda destroyed me honestly
How tall are you right now?
>Maybe he meant his dick
Nah that's even worse. 10cmx8cm

>I am nowhere him. How can I even compete?
The problem is that you are trying too much to compete. Forget about competition, it's useless. I used to know this ugly fuck who was 160cm tall and farted out loud in class and he dated a super hot girl (granted, she was shorter than him, but not by much). I hate to say it but try to find what work best for you.

>I actually dated two girls in the past. Turned out both of them were trying to get money from me while cheating with someone much taller... Kinda destroyed me honestly
Sorry to hear about that user, I hope you find someone who love you for who you are.

>Nah that's even worse. 10cmx8cm
Don't worry, the size factor is different from girl to girl. Some girl like small other like big.

170cm here.
Know that feel. I was placed on an appetite suppressant from around the age of 6 until i was 18. My brohers are all taller than me by at least 5cm.

>How tall are you right now?
1,87m. Like I said, it's more complicated than looking at the parents' height. Sister is slightly shorter than mom, for example.
If women are the reason you're bothered by your height, most are still shorter than you, user. And the guy being taller is all they really care about, even if they mindlessly parrot otherwise.

Oh noooooooo God forbid you're not fucking 6 feet tall, have you ever thought that maybe it's just your shitty personality that is keeping you from getting a girlfriend? Maybe you should fix your posture too, and maybe fucking eat some more, you whiny fucking twig, now grow some balls and fix your shit before acting like your height is some sort of end-all-be-all of problems enough to kill yourself over, I mean do you know how fucking pathetic that sounds?

THIS.
Women don't give a shit about your height as long as you are taller. Also I don't know your age OP but I used to be super fucking insecure about my height between 16-18yo and since then I've been oblivious to it. If you are younger than 18 it may be normal to have some insecurities.

you might, MIGHT grow another few centimeters. personally stopped growing at about 17-18 but some people's plates take longer to seal.

i grew like 4-5 cm and still growing i think. im 22.
when i was 19 i was 5'9 and now im like 5'11.5

really hoping to hit 6

>187cm
Blessed...
And I live in some EU shithole. %60 of the girls my age are taller...

And they are bothered man... Every time I tried to talk with them they showed that fact into my face mocked me (they were at least 6-7cm tall until highschool)

Height and when growth spurts happen is ALL genetics. I've been 5'10 since freshman year of high school. I know some people still grow in college but that is very rare imo.

>tfw fixed all of these but still a walking joke
I stopped lifting tho. I was too buff for the last year I might've looked like a tryhard
They do user... A lot
That's what I'm praying for
God has blessed you user... I wish the best for you...
Being this unlucky gotta be rare. Maybe I'll start growing again