How important are looks for you in a potential gf?

How important are looks for you in a potential gf?

Attached: Gwyneth-Paltrow-in-Shallow-Hal-Premium-Photograph-and-Poster-1023196__14195.1432424459.1280.1280.jpg (416x520, 66K)

is she behind the rhino?

100% important
Physical attractiveness is the first factor, be at least
>not ugly, even just avarage
>not fat
And from there the rest can be considered, but if looks doesn't pass the next filters won't even begin to apply.

25/100 looks
25/100 interest
50/100 personality
Anything higher than 65 is a go

I'm fairly attracted to women that other men seem to think are ugly/butterface, so I'd say it's not very important. The main thing I screen for is height, I'm not attracted to women that are shorter than me. I'm also fairly put off by women younger than I am, my own age is the youngest I'm willing to go. Even then I'm not totally sure, it depends on her behavior. If she's just some whore then I'd never date her.
So no, I'm probably not going to date a girl in my lifetime OP.

5-10% much rather a girl who has a sense of humor and genuinely enjoys vidya

>not fat
>relatively clear skin
>not deformed or disabled
>has all her teeth and have them be relatively straight

i dont ask for much

Attractiveness is the most important thing women never have good personality's or good values simple as that

What the fuck else do you select women based on?

how's high school, anons?

Don't worry, you can have all the uggos for yourself.

Honestly, as long as she isn't fat I would fug

looks are important but not very important. i will not accept a fat girl, i do not find them attractive. other than that it's all good. women make themselves fucking crazy because they think their nose is too big or whatever, i don't give a shit about that, i like big noses they're cute

Very important. I am ugly myself btw, but thats just how I feel.

Matters very little actually, sure I have some standards but they are very low. However, a good personality is something I greatly seek in a woman.

Attached: tablehol.jpg (331x480, 104K)

Anyone else here would love to have an uggo harem?

Attached: 1379866065641.jpg (573x393, 37K)

honestly, it's very important. the girl must pass the 7+ threshold and i will assess her personality after that
why yes i indeed don't have a girlfriend, how could you tell?

10% All that matters is how she treats me.

Looks are an important factor.

Attached: Weegeeguy.png (1280x720, 553K)

I can't be with a girl I find UNattractive. Beyond that looks aren't that important. Personality is a much bigger thing to me, I can't even get it up for a girl I don't like as a person.

Let's be honest for a moment anons, looks are important and you would all go for the hottest chick if possible.
At least that's what I would do, unless she's an insufferable bitch.

Not especially, as long as she isn't outright ugly that's enough for me.
That's only really a requirement I have now because I'd like to have children at some point.
If I ever abandon that goal, it wouldn't be that important to me.

Not very. Voice and smile are most important. Followed by personality. To me, anyway. As long as she isn't deformed. I've gone after below avg girls when I've had 7s interested in me. The uglier you are, the more important looks are. That's what I've observed.
She takes the whole bakery.

Basically this desu
Originally of course 363

None at all because all women are beautiful

For me, at least as far as looks are concerned, 50% of a woman's attractiveness is in her face.
If she has a cute face, then i'll probably like her.
But even if she has an ugly face, i can still like her.

As for personality, her social life and societal expectations are pretty important.
I couldn't stand being with a woman who constantly has to go out to parties, even if she looked like Scarlett Johansson.

What is the robot definition of fat?

You are asking for a lot, actually, because you're asking for a 7/10 woman.

I don't see how it would make any sense if I don't find her attractive. However, anyone has the potential to achieve that. I know this, because I've always worked very hard.

Attached: 140fb937.jpg (1080x971, 57K)

the bmi stuff works well for women. anywhere in the normal bmi range is great, i dont care too much about your exact weight, just somewhere in that range is good. some girls can get away with being like 15-25lbs overweight because the extra weight goes to their ass/thighs/tits. i'd say 30+lbs overweight is too much for me.
thats my definition of it.

No, right there Mauricio! See right there!

Eh, as long as she's nice to me, likes things I like, wants to spend time with me, is supportive of me, is 100% loyal to me, doesn't nag or annoy me, and likes to have sex and a lot of physical intimacy, then looks don't really matter to me. I'd even be willing to date a severely obese woman as long as she's willing to lose weight.

I think that every severely obese woman is "willing" to lose weight.
Sure there are those tumblr fatties that will pretend it's healthy, but most are self-aware enough.

The issue is more like lacking discipline and sticking to diets and exercise. It's easy to say you will lose weight, and harder to actually do it.

An ugly midget girl willingly talked to me and now she looks like a 10/10 who I'd love to marry

I'm so lonely...

She's got to be decent enough looking that I could get my dick up if we were going to have sex. Other than that, not a big deal.

I need a face that I can enjoy looking, but that's not difficult. Almost everyone who isn't fat or deformed is "attractive"