Was anyone else spoiled as a kid?

Was anyone else spoiled as a kid?

Attached: 1563547989616.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Very much yeah. Didn't turn into a piece of shit ever though.

Fuck no, I was public enemy number one for no reason to bullies. No one gave a shit about me, surprised I survived childhood at all. Bullied by all of the kids at school then come home and bullied by parents. It's like I was born to suffer.

Attached: sadman.gif (220x293, 201K)

>that ass
holy fuckin' shit

Attached: 1545800137629.png (417x604, 379K)

i'm pretty sure my parents didnt want me based of how they treated me so no

me
im 18 now and i dont know what do to with my life

when did this disgusting shit get normalised

yes my parents took forever to get divorced, it lasted like 8 years from start to finish, and they both spoiled the shit out of me during that time to try and win me over to their sides. i became self aware of it in my teenage years and forced myself to leave both of them behind and fend for myself because i knew i would amount to nothing if i stayed dependent on them as an adult.

Attached: ping pong.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

How are you supposed to hold yourself back from raping them every time you see a single mom like this?

Don't be a subhuman animal, easy.

>Don't be a subhuman animaI, easy.

Attached: 1559573308675.jpg (785x731, 112K)

If it was normal people wouldnt be taking pics of it

maybe its cause he is mid bite but he looks a little special.

>How are you supposed to hold yourself back from raping them every time you see a single mom Iike this?

Attached: b4b98a83da0cd1ebc13248bcb951a6a3.png (988x1190, 462K)

when becoming a helicopter mom was acceptable most parents who spoil there child do it cause they really love there child and don't want them to hate them

This. Reason why I have serious trust issues. I had to overcome my weakness and live for myself because of this.

Attached: 157378475899.jpg (210x240, 7K)

lmao faggittt

in what ways are you spoiled?

you didn't know that. you're telling yourself that while secretly still getting spoiled. tell the truth

lmao double faggit.

stfu trannyfagit

Yes, but after I became a teenager they were shocked at how lazy I was so now not only Im not being spioled anymore, but Im also a lazy fuck who doesnt know how to do shit.

Damn spoiled brats really can't do shit. I thought that was a myth.

fuck trannies desu.

Attached: rebellion homura.png (853x480, 474K)

Yes but that's because I spent a year in hospital from the age of 4-5 and my mother thought I was gonna die

nope. i was helping to cook and clean before i started school. one of my mom's favorite phrases was to ask if i was an invalid if i asked her to do something for me.

LOL.Im a fucking manlet so my life was always one bully after another.It wasn't that bad at home till about sophomore year when I'd come home from a full day of short/small dick/weak jokes and then my mom would say some shit like "you need to do (pseudoscience bullshit) to grow or you'll be a short little man forever".This also mixed with a physically abusive dad and being told I was a waste of a birth multiple times a week makes me think I wasn't too spoiled as a kid

Attached: 1556019390787.png (400x333, 105K)

At first I thought my life was a tragedy, but then I realized...

oh ok nvm you're b&rp carry on