See cute female

>See cute female
>try an easy opening and say I like her hair
>female laughs to her friend

Why are grils like this?

Attached: 7537BB81-8B8D-4848-AA21-E33D4762F8FF.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>female laughs
not necessarily a bad thing, what happened then?

They continue to walk in whatever intended direction they were goin.

they're asking to be decapitated

thats bad, dont approach woman when they are in a group maybe, i dunno?

If you are approaching groups of women you are already a G, there is literally nothing I can tell you that you will not discover much quicker on your own with extended practice.

While I have built my self esteem back up almost entirely through dating app flings, which sounds a lot worse typed out than when it was in my head, I could never see myself going up to groups of women I'm into trying to mack.

If you start talking to girls when they are out with their moms you are a fucking kingpin and can have my first born, that's some shit I wish I could do

OP how did you get started approaching and what is your gameplan usually? I have not approached a chick since college as far as I can remember but I do remember that endorphin rush when she actually responded from the number she gave me kek

OP teach me your ways maybe I can help you out on tinder on some shit? I would like to start approaching I feel like you feel way more OG doing that than swiping cause you can talk to the girls who would have swiped right on you

heres what i thought, walk up to the group of women say hi and ask the one you're looking at for her name, if you immediately sense disgust coming from her you leave because you're too ugly, otherwise you get her name and ask her if she can come with you because you want to ask her something private, then you tell her shes pretty or whatever and ask her number, or just ask to kiss her if you're big balls

How old are these females? Usually if I talk to women they are afraid. Are you short?

Nope on being short and they are around the same age

No offense my man Ive been drinking and that sounds disturbing

I mean I try not to treat grils like an different species for self esteem yet if I said to a dude I liked his hair or shoes or whatever it would not be met with laughter between his crew like I said i have been drinking and been getting non ascii error so I apologize

girls and boys are pretty fucking different dude, i dont hate no one but thats a fact

I guess I will have to keep that in mind but I guess Im going to have to try dating sites to see if introvert grils offer me any luck

Attached: 83004080-E15E-4FF3-B0D0-5977D86AB43B.jpg (285x301, 27K)

That was meant for Sorry about that

You dont just approach a woman and compliment her looks you fucking retard

What am I supposed to do then gaylord? Rape them in public like it was Pakistan?

>if I approach a girl she HAS to respond positively it's the LAW
>n-nani?! This didn't go exactly how it played out in my autistic power fantasy that I've been obsessing about in my head for months
>AHHHH FUCKING JEWS FUCKING NIGGERS I HATE THEM SAVE ME DADDY TRUMP ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AHHHHHHH

calm your autism sperglord no one said anything like that

>approach a woman and expect her not to behave like a vapid meme
>this makes you both stupid and a Nazi
Kek. Really though, I dont know what OP was expecting

Uh, you're probably just ugly or average. They have no real reason to consider your existence, and you shouldn't consider theirs either imho. that's the healthiest choice. Just try to looksmatch the best you can.

I started high-fiving all my co-workers every now and then so they'll associate me with something positive. It seems to have worked lads, I have IRL friends now, I get invited places, I share conversations with the opposite gender without looking retarded. Feels good to not be the downie retard in a social group for once