Why live as an objectively ugly fembot? esp when everyone says you aren t?

why live as an objectively ugly fembot? esp when everyone says you aren t?

Attached: 67971FCA-22BB-496C-8809-1A3272FE9BD6.jpg (944x667, 69K)

quit phoneposting soc sperg

also because theres more to life than looks good fucking lord
go put on a bunch of eyeliner and suck it up like the rest of us

i don t like pulling out my laptop when my phone works.
yeah, but i can t experience that bc i don t want to leave the house bc i don t want people staring at me. so my face prevents me from doing everything else

Accept the fact that you're ugly and if people are telling you you're not you just like the feeling of people telling you you're pretty.

You're the one putting that limitation on yourself. You can choose to cope with that and get on with your life.

i objectively am ugly, user. i d much rather have someone agree with me than disagree with me on this desu.

how am i supposed to cope when i can feel everyone around me staring at me?

Why are there some many fembots on this board lately? I left for like 3 years and when I come back theres so many, when I was last here they were very scarce..

But theyre not and nobody gives a shit.

Summerfags. When these roasties aren't in school or selling their nudes to fat cunts online, they come here to kill time.

The best way to attract a husband is to wear clothing that showcases your ass and tits.

You are fucking ugly, don't be mad at me I am agreeing with you, be mad at yourself for being ugly.

well fembots don't exist so it's not a real problem

QUIT SAYING DESU ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING WHEN ITS FROM A WHITE BITCH

Attached: 729F7A90-2412-4352-9E58-7BC4ED26AE63.jpg (573x520, 190K)

i ve been coming here when i feel like shit since like idk 2015?
i can feel them staring at me and when i look up they are.
my ass is just bc i m fat and my boobs aren t anything to admire. even then, i don t car about that rn bc i need to like not panic when i m outside bc my face is so fucked.

Let me make love to you.

i am ugly, i m more mad at the world i guess.
it s a wordfilter for t b h
i exist.

you could probably still find a guy who would care about you, you just had a dude say he would right now.

Doesnt matter anyhow, you could still find someone, its not just about looks.

>i can feel everyone around me staring at me?
Probably by going to a psychiatrist and taking antipsychotics, because you're legitimately paranoid.

it s not about sex or anything. i don t want sex at this point. i just want to be not ugly.
i want to feel like a normal not super ugly person.
i just say my psych and he upped my meds. no antipsychotics though.

If your face is really ugly, do not panic. You can easily compensate by prominently displaying your assets. For example, wear tight booty shorts and find a top that makes your underboobs visible.

Also, a big mistake many femsects make is attempting to supress their pungent feminine pheromones. If your vagina smells really bad, that's actually a good thing because men subconsciously are influenced by the volatile organic compounds they release in the atmosphere. Do not wash your vagina or wear any perfumes because it will interfere with certain biological cues.

Im ugly too and I have an 80 iq I fucking hate my life

Attached: D328D5B7-D8C8-4131-AD3A-43C6CCAC3E9C.jpg (609x749, 212K)

i m fat so i can t wear those. also, idk don t guys like perfume? i like the smell of it desu.
dw iq pretty much measures how good you are at an iq test, i got a 120 and i m an ugly loser failure still.

How fat exactly are you? What is your height/weight?

you look fine. either get a therapist and fuck off or take up exercise and healthy eating to lose weight and also fuck off.

Attached: 1oLbWIu.jpg (604x438, 18K)

>i exist.
explain why you are a robot then

very very fat. i m 5 3 and i really don t want to say the number but it is really bad.
i saw my therapist today and only had like 740 calories today. i don t look fine though.
ugly, scared to go outside, brain problems.

>ugly, scared to go outside, brain problems.
being ugly, agoraphobic and mentally ill doesn't make you a robot, it just makes you a schizo quasimodo

that sound pretty robot to me desu.

if you see a therapist why do you clog up this board with your constant whining? either wet my dick for validation or fuck off already.

i only see her once a week for 45 min. these thoughts never leave, and i have nowhere to go and talk about them besides here. i want to post all this stuff somewhere and idk people reply and so on

Do you want to talk one to one?

i guess idk i might fall asleep soon. about what though?

I still recommend you show ass and tits in your daily life whenever possible.

Despite being a womanlet, you can still achieve a fertility godess appeal

>740 calories
try 500 fatty

Let's be honest. You know you want to see my erect NEET cock.

i have 34cs. that s not gonna happen.
i know i fucked up today.
i don t desu

unfortunately a prerequisite for being a robot is being male, hence being a spinster is not a robot

i don t get that. why not have solidarity with dysfunctional messes?

Because men and women are fundamentally different due to how society values them. Just claiming to be a "fembot", originally a joke term, gets you inundated with replies of dudes who want to know you all because you claim to have a vagina.

all of those guys bail like 5 seconds in.

I'm not that guy who posted the first reply about his dick, I guess just about whatevers bothering you? you seem like you could use a friend or somebody to talk to.

i m gonna sleep soon but idk sure

getting interest at all is 100% better than years of literally nothing you idiot

do you have a way to contact you or do you want me to post one?

begone beta orbiter

I'm just trying to help out someone whos in a bad place it looks like, i've had people do it for me.

Maybe you should take a look at yourself before speaking without thinking.

haha yeah because you totally do this for all the male anons who have it much worse

I have quite a few anons added on discord that I've met here, again like I said, some of them helped me and I've helped some of them.

Why are you being so negative?

that's an obvious lie but regardless it's because discordfags/beta orbiters/"femanon/fembot" posters have dragged down the quality of the board severely. the only people who are worse are tranny/gay posters.

I dont really have anything to prove or lie about user, just saying I've had bad times too and I've had friends on here who've helped and it changed my perspective on life quite a lot.

You sound pretty hurt from the labels you choose to use of people on here, i'm off to work anyways but I can also extend the offer to you if you have problems, just leave a discord or something and i'll find it later

Take care user

be my girlfriend please
i will make you healthy meals

SNAKE DIET.

EAT NO CALORIES

DRINK SALT WATER

PERFECT FOR DEPRESSED FAT BITCHES, TURN INTO A HOTTY

THANK ME LATER DON'T FUCK TONS OF GUYS WHEN YOU LOSE WEIGHT BITCH