Tfw alone and no idea how to make friends

>tfw alone and no idea how to make friends
>tfw also 27 year old khv and no idea how to flirt or meet women
what can even be done

Attached: Tall.jpg (795x1006, 157K)

I can't seem to find any people that I wan't to keep as friends. They're all so fking rude and dumb... imo. I'll just stick to my dog for now

>tfw 165cm
I'm not even trying

Attached: c_a77f8b7fa075.jpg (520x545, 73K)

>tfw 174cm

Attached: 1540150357056.jpg (396x385, 101K)

Really fucking sick of you incels shitting up my r9k.

INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF INCELS FUCK OFF

Go to RSD and learn pick-up. Everyone can be alpha, u just have to learn how to act confident.

>complaining about incels on Jow Forums of all places
out

r9k was never a board for ugly "KHHV" losers, NEETs, hikikomori, and similar losers. That misconception only started a few years ago when Jow Forumsincel got banned.

the truth is people like OP need help with shit like this.
first of all no one will admit that. there's a few reasons for it, but mostly it's because they don't want to help you.

back in the day before the internet, you were introduced to people by other people and they would act as your confidant until you were able to build up trust with people.
now'a days people just say fuck you, go outside, do everything alone and go fuck yourself, basically throwing you to the wolves and they know they're throwing you into a lion's den, but again, people are super selfish and apathetic now, they don't give a fuck.

personally i pretend i don't exist so that people won't try to interact with me, to each their own.

Attached: 9009y.jpg (800x600, 68K)

Same.
Don't feel like getting shit on.

Nah, incels don't deserve "help", they need to be killed off.

Everyone was just larping on r9k until incels came.

Attached: 1563611703564.jpg (783x720, 71K)

uh, yeah, sure right.
niggers jews spics Trump incels.

Only a bottom tier looser would say something like that.

>r9k was never a board for ugly "KHHV" losers, NEETs, hikikomori, and similar losers.
Wew, are you so deluded that you believe what you wrote or just baiting?

Projection much? I have been on r9k since Jow Forums started. We all had friends, sex lives and jobs. Then 2017 happened and you incels started unironically started screeching about your virginities.

>2017 happened
This occurred waay before 2017. It probably started after Jow Forums got the axe in favor of /soc/ and when it returned, most of the normies just stayed on /soc/.

yeah, tfw no gf never existed and foreveralone never existed at all.
just preface all your posts with "what im posting is bullshit, but"

Can you apprehend the possibility that I have had friends and sex too, while simultaneously defending depressed hateful virgins and despising bullies like you ?

Or are you too much of a binary retard?

It's not a possibility realistically. The only people who would defend incels are other incels.

Do you not remember when r9k was gentlemanly discussion? welcome newfag, enjoy your stay, but please don't act like you know shit

thing is my disdain for that type of behavior is so much stronger than my need to impress female i hate the culture of it and women altogether

OP, I'm female and I've never had to hunt' like men do, so you can take my advice with a pillar of salt. But have you ever been to a gay bar, club, pub etc? Gay men never have trouble attracting fawning female acolytes. Why? Cos gay men have no interest in women, no reason to invest in them. So they tease them, make lewd jokes, and treat them like a bratty little sister. Women love that but don't get enough of it from millenial straight men. Get a gay aquaintance and ask him to teach you or just observe and try out some of the behaviour. You don't want to act like a flamer, obviously, but I think adopting a little of that dynamic might get you more openings than you'd expect. Along with the usual lift/dress sharp/eat well advice.

PUA is a scam and everyone who isn't a full blown retard knows it at this point. Even former PUA gurus and faggots like Roosh V are distancing themselves from it now.

You have to be an autistic incel to fall for that shit. Try that "kino escalation" shit on a woman and you'd get charged with sexual assault and/or beaten by white knights and you'd 100 percent deserve it for being a PUA aspie.

Are you going to act like that until you die though? That's not the problem, everyone can act like that when it's appropriate, but a relationship also needs commitment, emotions, serious talks, planning, etc. and this is where women fail completely, as soon as you stop acting like the PUA retard for 5 seconds, and try to discuss something seriously, or show them you genuinely like them, or treat them in any way as an equal partner, they lose all interest instantly.

it's not too hard my man. go out and explore by yourself. the world is a funny place.

This is vague garbage advice that wont help anyone.

were have you been ? seriously
on the revival of r9k it was lonely guys with various mental problems, heck the woman hate stuff was much harsher, the term incel wasnt even big back then so everyone went by robots

Those complaining about robots/incels are just the newest batch of people trying to take over the board they will rewrite history as they see fit
we had the larpers
a bit of pol
LGBT going on years now
sub group of trannies trying to push it on depressed people
mental disorder, attention seeking egirls
a few more that I'm prob missing

>but muh old r9k with no robots/incels
blame moot for being an asshat and people becoming unorginal and just dodging the filter as they do today

the only thread worth while is britfeel

t. observed r9k for most of it's life spans

If he just wants to gain ability to actually talk to women, identify the archetypes (party girl, BDP, shy, goldigger etc), observe how the female mind works and learn how to flirt then I stand by it as an entry-level strategy. Then he can work on separating the wheat from the chaff. I assumed he was inexperienced and wanting to learn to walk before he runs, at 27 he is approaching his peak and has loads of time before he needs to settle down (if he plans to).

But otherwise, yeah, that is a massive flaw in my plan you pointed out. There is no solution to your conundrum. Other than the ancient Greek (?) principle of keeping a wife for birthing and a stable of feminine adolescent men for buggering/companionship.

I might have suggested Asperger women, because their brains can be wired a little more masculine and rational, but they're a) rare, b) often have extreme anxiety/depression either caused by the neurological condition itself, or as a result of being ostracized by neurotypical female society, c) never look like Emily Ratajkowski and are often unkempt, d) can either be too childlike or too independant, ie obsessive hobbies, general disinterest in babies, not as emotionally expressive as neurotypical women and e) are still women at the end of the day.

The only thing left is to brainwash yourself into liking traps. then hire a robot womb and nannies when it's time to sire No. 53484208 junior

>r9k was gentlemanly discussion
Yeah the good old interweb times, but even then the majority were "ugly "KHHV" losers, NEETs, hikikomori, and similar losers."
It's just that their vocal about it now.

Attached: c48.jpg (350x525, 18K)

>I might have suggested Asperger women, because their brains can be wired a little more masculine and rational
Except that only turns them into sex/fetish-obsessed sociopaths who are even worse than the usual BPDs.
>at 27 he is approaching his peak
The problem with a peak is that when you reach it, it's downhill on all sides.
No shit, who else would be discussing things intelligently?

>r9k was never a board for ugly "KHHV" losers, NEETs, hikikomori, and similar losers. That misconception only started a few years ago when Jow Forumsincel got banned.
the term incel started being commonly used here like last year. you're full of shit

would marry the one on the right. tfw no tall gf

Attached: 2782677A-31F4-4B23-B547-EAB9EB121A00.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

>tfw 20 and exactly the same
>I see no end

The spiral has started again, this is my first post on r9k since sophomore year of HS

Damn boys, It really doesn't end, does it? I thought I was in remission.

Attached: 1553738395666.jpg (800x567, 414K)

> You've nailed me to the wall like a quivering protoplasmic jellyfish with that one. My all-consuming tickle fetish has resulted in many broken ribs and restraining orders over the years. I dont even bother dating anymore, I just tie the man up in the wine cellar and wait for the Stockholm syndrome to kick in.

BDP is relatively unknown here (UK). Often just a waste-basket diagnosis for adults. Theres no money in it. On the other hand, private 'treatment' centres can bill up to 800k to the government for referred autism cases. Schools practically encourage parents to ham up symptoms for referral/diagnosis.

I thought the male peak (30-35?) was followed by a plateau to 40 and a gentle downward slope thereafter.

For women, both peak and decline are ignored entirely until age of 36.8 years, when she stumbles into the bathroom one morning with 3lbs of pancake batter and a falsh eyelash sliding down her face, looks in the mirror and sees Nosferatu for the first time.

> That misconception only started a few years ago when Jow Forumsincel got banned
Except Jow Forums has been a feels board ever since it's reincarnation.

>Then 2017
Lmao, fuck off you tourist

People who are 5-10 years older? Plenty of nincompoops amongst the older generation too but the pre broadband internet gang seem mostly well adjusted. Almost impossible to make friends after 35 until you're in your 50s so I hear, since they all disappear to have babies.

You're only proving point, you fucking mong. The fact that incels exist means were living in a different culture

Can you get out of the USA? Not saying it's better in Europe (it isn't) or SE Asia (no idea) but maybe even move to the other side of the country? Honestly just talking out of my backside here, but maybe even a short stint elsewhere might help

>I'm female and I've never had to hunt' like men do,

Then you have no right to give advice then.
Fish dont Train the Fisherman

Absolutely. Thats why nobody but the most blue pulled of guys will buy tickets to female PUA classes. But it was a better contribution than turning the thread into yet another incel-bashing flame war.

are those danish bitches or whichever eu country has all them bog windmills?

Attached: 6 vs 6 2.jpg (889x899, 146K)

Americans, actually