Tfw see the fembot you're orbiting drop her contact for other anons

>tfw see the fembot you're orbiting drop her contact for other anons
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HURT ME LIKE THAT AM I SERIOUSLY THIS WORTHLESS TO YOU AFTER EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKCKKKK

Attached: wojakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (680x708, 387K)

Pfft loser

Sometimes it's nice to make new friends.

I'm not going to throw my life away because of a stupid fucking thot, but I sure hope someone else does.
orbiters*
It must be nice for her I suppose. Fucking cunt.

Did someone say... Origi

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 48K)

Why can't you be happy for her that she has people who care about her? This whole bitter rage act isn't a good look.

Because why can't it be enough that I cared about her ? Greedy bitch is obviously looking for more attention/validation and doesn't care who she gets it from.

Perhaps she could sense this bitter hatred in you and decided it would be better to expand her social circle to include some less toxic people in her life.

THIS. ENDS. NOW.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1563205764266.png (800x850, 433K)

how long have you known this thot?

>Perhaps she could sense this bitter hatred in you
No way because I've never ever been "toxic" with her. In fact it's not like me at all to be like this. I'm just still sperging and it's very likely I'll go back to be her good little beta orbiter once I chill out a bit because I'm that pathetic. Dude fuck my life...
Early 2019 IIRC

Attached: filia skullgirls cosplay.jpg (1280x1920, 491K)

>tfw you know you're not the only dude in her life but every bit of attention she throws at you, every wayward quick glance, is fucking great

I don't want to be a basic bitch orbiter, it just happens.

wtf dude I know this feeling too well. What do we do? How do we break out of this cycle? Do we even want to break out of it?

pathetic virgin losers kill yourselfs

where did you meet this slit and is she a discord thot

Here on r9k. Define discord thot?

>fem
>bot
Get some sex in your life, incel

a thot that mainly uses discord to communicate, probably has her own server where she castrates her male orbiters en masse

We chat through discord but I'm not in any server with her.

What is orbiting for you guys?

You should show her this thread. I think she has the right to know your true nature before its too late for her.

Orbiting can be anywhere from just actually being friends with a girl with no underlying intentions to being a creep who constantly pesters a girl to her annoyance and tries desperately to get things from her

Too late for what? What are you implying? I really care about her and I'd never do anything to hurt her. I'm not some kind of psychopath I'm just really fucking lonely.

is she just giving you one word responses now or does she still talk to you like she normally does? think im going through the same thing something feels off

A one-sided relationship in which the woman doesn't reciprocate equally, but just takes and takes, usually from multiple men at the same time.

The headlines are full of men doing monsterous things and them or their family claiming "it's not like me/them at all to be like this"

You clearly cannot control your emotional impulses when it comes to this girl and she has the right to know what lurks just below your surface so she can decide for herself what kind of person you really are.

When she doesn't want to talk she'll straight up ignore my messages. Her responses are usually short or one word, yes. Pretty much always been this way except for the first few days. Tell me about your girl, when/where did you meet, why do you keep orbiting her?

Right, and risk losing her over literally nothing. No thanks. I'd kill myself before I could ever think of doing anything bad to her and nothing you say will make me think otherwise.

met on an mmo late last year, always use to send novel length messages everyday but as of recent she seems distant and sends one word replies not like her normal self, think shes also talking to another chimp now. More upset about the time invested than anything thats why its so hard to get this person off my mind buts its whatever, first time ive felt these feelings via the internet so its a lesson I guess.

You will only kill yourself once the damage is done to her, that is how these situations always play out.

If you really cared about her you would let her decide for herself based on the information in this thread and not just the mask you wear in front of her.

Yeah, this is the typical BPD egirl cycle. She doesn't give a shit about individual people, she can replace you with someone else instantly and now you're the "whiny orbiter" like the ones she laughed about with you when you were in closer orbit.

It's a lesson alright,but I always crawl back for some reason. I fully know nothing good ever comes out of internet relationships.
Drop the moralfag act bro. I don't wear a fucking mask, I'm more real with her than with anyone I know IRL. You think that's how these situations go because they make the news, while a loser killing himself probably won't.

If you are so honest with her why can't she see this and make up her own mind about you? You're being dishonest with yourself, with her and with me now.

Because she's got her own problems and doesn't need to freak out over literally nothing. I'd rather keep this from her than add to her worries. If she saw this thread and confronted me about it I wouldn't lie.

drop her contact here, op
we all could orbit her together

>freak out over literally nothing.

Remember when the deleted post suggested you murdered her and you said

>I'm not going to throw my life away because of a stupid fucking thot, but I sure hope someone else does.

I wouldn't call you hoping someone kills her "literally nothing"

infiltrate and share intel, I like where this is going

That wasn't me. Idk why someone would try to impersonate me.
Scour r9k for discord tags and you're likely to find her.

Now you're blatantly lying. I hope your friend ghosts you before you hurt her.

just stop talking to her my man

I don't know what to tell you or how to prove it, but it doesn't matter because you made up your mind already and desu I don't give enough fucks to try to change it. In a way I appreciate that there are people like you who still care enough to worry about the well being of strangers though.

I doubt there are many people out there who wouldn't try to save two lives.

How cute. You must be new here.

Jow Forums in no way represent many people.

But we are on r9k right now, aren't we ?

Yes, but when I said that most would try to save two lives I obviously meant in general and not specifically r9k people. You should still allow her to see this thread. If you have any respect for her or care about her in any meaningful way you would allow her to see the truth.

Jesus christ youre a faggot and a half, you sound more sociopathic and mentally ill than the sperg thats getting angry about being lead on. Fuck.

What did you expect?

Guess that means you better pick it up too nigger

Attached: okretard.jpg (640x624, 26K)

>Actually its the people who care about the lives of other's who are crazy

Personally I just want to find someone I really click with and really enjoy talking and cultivating the friendship. Someone that I truly want to be part of my days. And maybe your not that person for her, that's why she's still looking? Kind of mean of her to keep talking to you tho

I appreciate the concern, for real. I'm simply telling you that it's not necessary, but I can understand cause I definitely gave that psyscho vibe.
Same, bro.
> And maybe your not that person for her, that's why she's still looking? Kind of mean of her to keep talking to you tho
I think that's just what she does and I was just one of the last orbiters she got under her spell.

beheading tiem?

For fuck sake stop it with this shit. I get it, it's the hottest meme. I just made this thread to vent and possibly hear other anons' stories

will you use a knife or hatchet?

My concern is not for you but instead your potential victim.

>hear other anons' stories

Beheading a girl is an user story don't you understand? This is how young men react to these situations now. How can you not understand the dark path you're going down?

>getting emotionally invested in some stranger on the internet
Ever gone outside user?

Ok you dense motherfucker. I thought I was pathetic but holy fuck at least I'm not on your level.
I'm not going down any "dark path". What, now because that Bianca chick got murdered, everyone who has a some kind of romantic interest is a murderous psychopath ? Why are you so sensitive, were you one of her orbiters?

maybe use a saw? watch the blood fly?

She wasn't the first or the last and you know that perfectly well. You can't even see the threat you and people like yourself pose to others, that is why the only honest way to proceed here is to let her see this thread, see your hateful out burst, and let her decide for herself if she should continue to have contact with you but you know what she will see, you know what you are and you want to hide it. You think you can control it but this thread is evidence that you can't.

Honestly dude there's only one step from orbiting an egirl and cutting her head off, you people are crazy af. Remember that no one owes you anything.

Finally someone talking sense to the literal fucking retards on this board

You guys are so retarded I don't even know where to begin with.

B A S E D
Start a youtube series where you tell the truth to incels
I'd watch it.

make sure you video the beheading and share it here

that girl did some fucked up shit, im not saying she deserved getting her head sawed off but the world is a better place without her. trust me.

>the hurt feelings of a murderer is worth more than a girl's life.

Sure kid.