Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ

On one hand, the guy is clearly a incel freak desperate for sex with her. On the other, it does seem excessively harsh for no reason although ofc maybe he did something extremely inappropriate off screen.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkE2BTjYFGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mkrnLNZ7cg0
youtube.com/watch?v=tq2EC2pEe6s
twitch.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me for watching it

you op same as always

how much does /tv/ donate to their favorite streamer/content creator?

Attached: file.png (328x153, 40K)

Both. That bitch is well known for being completely self absorbed and as a result is fucking retarded, and that dude is a desperate omega male orbiter

People who to these "nerdy" conventions are all scum.

I'd pay to watch him rape her

paypigs must have some sort of mental illness. shit like that is really sad

>mod: So I’m on Jow Forumslivestreamfail... and there’s news you have a husband? This can’t be true right?

>Amouranth: I do have a husband. But obviously I’m not gonna mention him because then people get turned off by that idea. Do you know what I mean?

>mod: No, I don’t understand it. Why did you hide having a husband?

>Amouranth: Why is it any of your business anyways? Am I not allowed to keep that aspect of my life private?

>mod: I’ve been supporting you for 2 years now. I’m always moderating your chat making sure dumbasses don’t say shit about you... Do you know how much I support you? I always donate to you... I’ve given you thousands of dollars at this point...

>Amouranth: And I am still thankful for that?

>mod: And 2 months ago do you remember what you said to me? I had just got off work and I sent you a picture of my “bored but tired” face on Snapchat. And you said I looked cute. Obviously you know how much I like you. I was gonna fly out to TwitchCon this year... I was hoping we’d maybe get a few drinks afterwards, just you and me... see where the night takes us. And now this comes out? I feel like such a moron.

You can't blame women for thinking all they need to do is take photos of themselves on instragram when all it takes for men to care about is them to take photos of themselves on instagram.
So him, the second all men stop fawning over pointless people just because they look nice is the second pointless people have to find another way to make money

>Amouranth: Don’t say that. Listen of course you’re cute! I am so thankful to call you my friend. And you are such a big supporter of me but I do have a husband and that’s just how it is. I’m sorry if you had other intentions in mind but I am taken.

>mod: I don’t need you. There are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support. As they say there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Fish without husbands too... you liar skank. I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day to moderating your chat. Let the wildebeests roam... and if you need me, I’ll be in STPeach’s chat from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over. And I’ve been a 6 month subscriber as well... I donated her $30 the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I’m a sweetheart. Things are looking up for me (and down for you). This is where I bid farewell to you, have fun being a liar bitchface.

she is top thot but still not in belle delphine league she created a league on her own

Attached: thotmogg.jpg (700x792, 450K)

this can't be real

Attached: haHAA.png (402x416, 310K)

Hopefully this humiliation motivated this guy to fix his personality and hit the gym.

cringekino thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=zkE2BTjYFGQ

>Hopefully this humiliation motivated this guy to fix his personality and hit the gym.
Amen.

Attached: 1520917396302.png (389x537, 214K)

WTF. She's oppressed

Unfortunately, user, it is.

is she trying to get murdered/raped by this fucking pathetic loser? just do your fucking job whore.

The girl on the right is also a shallow whore only she doesn't show enough flesh. People know this and the "I make music" won't fool anyone

I mean, I'm usually on the side of the incels. But anyone who goes around saying, "I don't give a shit, I'm a mod," and acts that fucking autistic in public is in dire need of a reality check.

Attached: 1449264760272.jpg (1920x1200, 1.55M)

>Things are looking up for me (and down for you)

I always love using this line. Its so good

THIS. Blame those idiot donator/followers for spawning more of these thots. They treat them like royalty and reap what they sow

She’s since claimed that she couldn’t see his high five because of her wig.

Was that her mod from her stream or is that just some random guy.

Attached: IMG_3263.jpg (258x314, 11K)

Haha yea I bet. She literally avoids eye contact the entire encounter. That probably had something to do with it...

Oh, please kek.

Attached: 1547559234733.png (890x446, 472K)

Hey brotherman! I left a big bomb in your toilet and you missed it D:

He avoided eye contact too.

i get doing this to thots but this is a guy and not even chad handsome kind of guy

He certainly did not.

>>mod: I don’t need you. There are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support. As they say there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Fish without husbands too... you liar skank. I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day to moderating your chat. Let the wildebeests roam... and if you need me, I’ll be in STPeach’s chat from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over. And I’ve been a 6 month subscriber as well... I donated her $30 the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I’m a sweetheart. Things are looking up for me (and down for you). This is where I bid farewell to you, have fun being a liar bitchface.
God, that is cringe.

Attached: 1468723067515.jpg (543x600, 58K)

it's not real, it was made up in a subreddit. you would have to be retarded to think it's real

should have posted tits instead of her shitty music

Attached: 8cdfa6ccf6a983cd4b31f3e2246d51dec00a52bb03ab5336a45882ee0be1e2f5.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

Hey man, they are buddies. They have a very fulfilling relationship. The fat beta loser pays him and he plays videogames.

>the post that starts with "And two months ago"

Literally me. I was going to do that one time to.

Attached: 1561351767601.png (307x319, 93K)

>cope
It is real, and it's the guy from OP's video. Don't assume things without checking first bud.

Look at his eyes from 0:00 to 0:18

Are people really this starved for friendship?

surprised this hasn't been posted
youtube.com/watch?v=mkrnLNZ7cg0

Twitch is a weird place. I’ve been watching channels there for about a year and it’s bizarre how completely mediocre streamers can have huge followings and other similar streamers can struggle to get 100 views. Same goes for the titty streamers. One girl will have 2000 views but another, who looks exactly the same, struggles for 300.

woah

It's the acknowledgement they seek.

Moderator in her chat

>Video is exactly 10 minutes so that it can generate Youtube money

The way she lies in that video and then barely flinches when she gets caught in the lie is textbook psychopathy.

According to his twitch profile he's a college student.
Poor guy probably sits alone watching livestreams while everyone else is out partying.
Peak loser.

Is that why they do it? I am not familiar with stream/twitch culture. I was in a stream about a week ago. Was some girl streamer, not too big. Had about 140 views and some dude donated or gifted about 120 subs to the channel.

Everyone was losing their shit and I didn't know why. I look it up and see what big deal is and apparently that's like dropping $500 just like that. What in the literal fuck.

Attached: 1557626078861.jpg (429x341, 29K)

social media and by extension e-celebs work off snowballing.
You need to get to a certain size, that's the hardest part.
Then you can start getting recommended and all of a suddent your growth becomes reliable.
That's why people try to get shout-outs and stuff, they know all they need is 15 seconds of fame and that can earn them 6 months or more of fame which they keep rolling until it's their career.

>the idiot
>the idiot that moderates and follows said idiot

Attached: 1485360061219.jpg (323x327, 38K)

This whore deserve to be raped

Ironically this is exactly the type of person who would call someone an incel.

clearly a man in drag

>unironically wearing that hat and having that beard

prove it, incel

She's so weird and creepy in the way she carries herself
Why anyone would support this bitch is beyond me

Being involved in nerd culture in any way makes a woman instantly desirable to nerds who can't exit that culture.

A perfectly good woman who would love them through their faults could walk into their lives and they'd ignore them because they couldn't talk to them about video games or comic book movies.

But any whore that cosplays is instantly their type, the just project a personality onto them like these sluts actually give two shits about their hobbies beyond playing dress-up for money.

>She's so weird and creepy
No, she's just self absorbed and narcissistic.

What do you think was going through his mind in that moment?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-205844__01.jpg (401x378, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tq2EC2pEe6s

>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>HE does it for free
>HE takes his “job” very seriously
>HE does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>HE deletes threads he doesn’t like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>HE deletes threads he doesn’t like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>HE will never have a real job
>HE will never move out of his parent’s house
>HE will never be at a healthy weight
>HE will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>HE will never have a girlfriend
>HE will never have any friends

I feel that way about all female streamers but they keep raking in money from i assume very lonely depressed people.

>giving money to thots for attention

Attached: 1539479664538.gif (500x375, 546K)

i only watch forsan

Attached: 1544945111884.gif (112x112, 195K)

>watching streamers
>watching other grown men playing video games
Man I feel sorry for you can't imagine what it's like being a social outcast

i don't have anything going for me right now. credit card debts, no job, still on college, no gf. please no booly

She told him he was attractive though. If a girl tell you that what else are you supposed to make of it?

Attached: 1553035470350.png (497x549, 210K)

Donating to thots is one thing, but Summit1g? What the hell is wrong with that guy?

cute does not mean attractive

>words words words
At least the bitch on the left is showing some cleavage.

you aren't entitled to anything, sweepie

What does it mean then?

Bottom text

>I don’t need you. There are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support.

Attached: 2636ecc1701d8549046aa0b067c45ba5.jpg (555x603, 31K)

depends

when describing a manchild or beta orbiter, it means infantile like you are cute like an ugly lost dog

Oh, I'm sure you can.

nobody is looking at her face

I hope to god no one ever calls you cute if you think that justifies autism on this scale

If 'sad' is one iota into the negative, 'cute' is one iota into the positive
It's like the least offensive insult you can give someone

girls are much more likely to call people cute or attractive, with no flirtatious intentions, than guys are.

Shoulda grabbed the fuck out of her tits hard and ran!

Summit is literally one of the biggest faggots in streaming, his popularity makes no sense to me other than it must be because he's been doing it for so long. Everybody sucks his cock constantly and his fanboys literally can not stop throwing money at him, and yet he's never struck me as some incredible gamer or even as just a cool dude, he's always beefing or raging about something like an entitled sperg. Unreal

"Cute" is reserved for children and dogs.

This is why I try to watch male streamers whenever possible. There are talented female streamers that I like but the way the thirsty men behave around them often ruins it for me.
>tfw no account so nobody even knows you're there and you're thinking of keeping it that way

Can we kickstart that shit?

based zoomies

Attached: cc3.png (628x741, 238K)

parasocial relationships are the end result of a society that is structured around destroying the historical fraternal and familial relationships between small groups of people in an area. you raise a generation of basedбoys with one mom and a computer in an urban hellscape and this is the result

Attached: mcyyoe[1].png (750x1000, 392K)

Sometimes, being the first ones in any area is enough

Correct

Nobody. She just didn't see him hold his hand up. It's only "cringe" because it was being broadcast live on the internet at the time.

stay maldy

>She just didn't see him hold his hand up.
Imagine actually believing this. She’s repulsed by these guys and doesn’t want to set a precedent that allows them to have any physical contact with her.

post more twitch cringe

>She’s repulsed by these guys and doesn’t want to set a precedent that allows them to have any physical contact with her.
Do you seriously think that she goes to cons and doesnt have any physical contact with gross autists? Of course she's disgusted, but they are her audience so she'd put up with it. This goes double when she's literally on fucking camera

twitch.tv/

good post.

My fucking sides. This too satisfying.

This isnt /tv/ you fucking nigger

Attached: 1414894388156.jpg (471x350, 37K)