Kent

What happened to Kent? I havent seen or heard form him in years!

youtube.com/watch?v=vCrT44rhlHE

Attached: kent.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3MJbwO1oFU
youtube.com/watch?v=Snj_mzHa7GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure he an heroed last year

STOP SNIFFING THAT GLUE

what? where did you hear that?

He went Muto and stopped chasing women. Is really into WWE and weight lifting now. He wants to leave his embarrassing past behind.
>things that never happened
Discord trannies are really unfunny and stupid.

Holy shit I was wondering about this guy. Thought he ended it

Anyone has that photo of him where he's in church or whatever?

I know there is a video with his church group, but ive never seen a church photo

Might been thinking about that, It's been so long that I can't remember it all that clearly...

He got laid and later found a gf, but that was like few years ago. Turn out he was a normafag all this time as soon as he got laid he disappeared.

Are there any real robots left? Or did they all found gf and got laid like Kent and Eggman? Even fucking tripfags like Ian and Earthwormstyle (laoche) got laid and are normalfags

Kent never got laid lol wtf are you talking about? He was talking to some girl but it didnt go anywhere

Kent was on the new incel documentary. I don't think that is true.

He never got laid
eggman got a gf, hes a good as hell rapper too.

Who do people insist on making shit up about this guy when there's literally an interview of him on YouTube right now where he debunks all this dumb shit

>hes a good as hell rapper too.
Yikes...

He literally got GF

>Kent was on the new incel documentary. I don't think that is true.
So was Eggman and he's not an incel but a scam artist who got bested by a woman and got in debt because of her. Those documentaries don't know shit what they are talking about.
Just like other media and social media they don't even know that Incel supposed to be a fucking person on celibate a fucking virgin. But to normalfags, if you don't have sex for longer than a week then you're a virgin born again apparently. Fucking degenerates.

because he did get a gf, if he ever starts making videos again it's going to be probably because he got dumped and he wants to reclaim le epic incel meme audience on yt

Attached: 12015423573.png (956x662, 199K)

>tfw cousin of a Pistons player
Who tf is this dude though and why do I care?

Superior Kent

youtube.com/watch?v=U3MJbwO1oFU

watching oreman's stuff is both hilarious and depressing as fuck. can tell the loneliness made him a bit wack and screwed him in the head.

Yeah watching a video now and im smiling because hes so funny and pure, but I also almost teared up when he says hes just pure garbage, and he wished someone would just beat him to death

He's fine, this vid is from 2 weeks ago
youtube.com/watch?v=Snj_mzHa7GY
he just took down a bunch of vlogs and wants to focus on his job and WWE for a while

Attached: 155538237843.png (501x600, 115K)

He got his life together. He no longer dresses like a rapper from 2005 and he actually has interests. He's more handsome now and women actually hit on him from time to time.

Damn hes looking good as hell compared to befor

Mid-to-late 2015 Jow Forums was comfy

Attached: Kent Drive.jpg (992x1403, 152K)

Yep 2013- late 2015 r9k was amazing

He was hotter before I like skinny guys and he was hilarious but he has a good mindset. This guy is the black version of my brother haha

SKinny kent = worst kent(for him)

Yeah I find that odd but like I said his mindset now is more healthy in comparison, he seems a lot more chill....probably the weed

Why do black incels come off as less potentially violent than their white counterparts?

black incel = no confidence (true forced)
white incel = god complex(can easily get laid since theyre white)

I miss 2015 r9k with mystery, Kent, and all the sexy nice e-girls like kiki who posted
>probably the weed
Kent is a straight edge boy who doesn't do drugs. even yelled at his viewers for suggesting that he smoke weed to calm down because it's illegal in his state.

we still had tripfags then, now only fags and fembots remain

Attached: 8 guys 1 whale.png (1440x1080, 1.47M)

Black incels are more common on average due to the type of men nigresses go for. So after they fuck a million nigs and make a ton of bastards they crawl to betas like kent. Kent will marry the first slut who gives him anything guaranteed. It's way more brutal than white roasties and white betas because atleast white roasties have a high enough iq to know to not get pregnant so she can act like it never happened. Black women fuck over blacks by having nigger tier standards for themselves and their children. White women's standards are astronomical, EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT AND LOOK GOOD ON FACEBOOK.

Rule of thumb:
Black roasties = brutally shamless
White roasties = shame fetishists
Black incels = realize they are fucked early and learn to cope
White incels = realize this in young adulthood and kills everyone in the room then kill themselves

Attached: dont-worry-baby-hes-just-a-nerd-why-do-they-11193507.png (500x833, 228K)

samson is like the alpha chad of tripfags. ricky as mathew patel is very fitting

>a rapper from 2005

Kek

Seriously, made him look like a kid

Listen up fags, fit is everything when it comes to style

Attached: h852z18hmkp21.png (600x580, 360K)

this
this
this

And the color matching looking like a crayon lmao

I miss MJ Mage
also, it's fairly hilarious how so many people here think I'm a Chad, nothing could be further from the truth

All it would take is for you to bring back the gang. Instead of dick pic threads, discord trannies threads, fembots threads, gay threads, start making good old tripfag circle jerk threads and bring back the autism to r9k.

Attached: 1375005999912.jpg (4764x1816, 1.34M)

and the mods would ban that shit ASAP

not really kent is the type of person that would go full elliot rodger. he sounds like and records him self like elliot rodgers did inside a car.

did just make one though, for anyone who misses the days of trips