Mages College

Every robot is now attending the mages college. What classes are you taking? What's your major?

Attached: Legend-of-the-Magic-Well.jpg (800x600, 218K)

>Every robot is now attending the mages college.

wat dat

Its a college for mages. I heard a destruction magic specialization was pretty fun and somewhat easy, but I feel as if the only jobs you can get with it are battlemage jobs. I like enchantment, alchemy, and spell making better, a lot more potential for money.

>attending the mages college
>What classes are you taking? What's your major?
Unironically gender studies.

Attached: 1518203982879.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Can anybody teach me lesser ward?

Genital Growth

That's a further specialization in Life magic.

>not knowing lesser ward
I didn't know our standards were slipping so fast.

I spend my days mastering destruction so that one day I can cast a spell I call "nuclear launch codes" in which a gazillion megaton blast destroys all human life on this planet

spend every waking hour eliminating the need for sleep and pursuing immutability.

I'm studying summoning so I can summon a big tiddy succubus.

Attached: 1094058-free-download-rias-gremory-wallpapers-1920x1080-for-mac.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

Illusion magic. Just gonna try to make everybody look like an idiot.

whats my mage-r you ask?

Haha, you're all a bunch of nerds!

Attached: Chad Warrior.jpg (1439x2048, 256K)

Max out illusion so I can run around the guild invisible and making everyone schizophrenic

I'm going to try transmutation. Pair it with alchemy and the practical uses are almost endless.

Destruction, and illusion. but i practice alteration conjuration, and telekinesis in my spare time.

Attached: Qv8xVhE.jpg (1364x768, 135K)

A full time conjurer with a healthy dose of illusion for fun memes and pranks

Sneaky summons are best summons, not to mention AOE chaos illusions

Attached: 1561033994271.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Are you sure you don't want a healer? Or perhaps someone to cast a ward if you face a magical enemy?

Attached: mage.jpg (1920x1920, 724K)

destruction magic would have industrial applications, you could power engines and shit in textile factories

Go cast your fancy magic someplace else.

Attached: bk0i8nnnzwzy.jpg (600x399, 58K)

I'll sign up for alteration. Side course in conjuration (given that dark arts and necromancy is forbidden).

Attached: 1547946785701.jpg (1067x1600, 183K)

>Can anybody teach me lesser ward?
What a dumb faggot LARPer. No wonder you nerds can't laid. I come over here from time to time to see how more retarded you faggots have gotten and this wizard LARP is fucking top notch stupid. Most of you are over 18 and know better. You losers are literally doing this to yourselves and ruining your lives because you're fucking lazy adult children who sit around and feel sorry for themselves all time and don't actually do anything about it. If you faggots put half as much energy into fixing your problems as you do whining about your shitty, self imposed station in life you'd be amazed. But I know people like you IRL and you're all just lazy and entitled retards

Necromancy is the true robot magic specialization

Attached: undead-web-1.jpg (1000x727, 102K)

Alchemy and enchantment are the true thinking man's majors.

Attached: 1507657336359.gif (300x369, 1.93M)

I'm taking teleportation. It's not been going great so far, I teleported a finger into one of the soups in the canteen during my second class. They managed to put it back on, but the guy who nearly ate it put in a complaint about me.

>Druid classes So
Shape shifting
Biology
Conservation studies
Alteration magic
>Pic nearly related

Attached: wizard.jpg (733x491, 76K)

I would major conjuration and minor illusion. Paired together they can be quite powerful.

I will major in necrophilia

Attached: 4ECE3193-C700-4BC8-8D95-A0E57FB6FC31.png (600x1000, 895K)

>not allowed to major in shamanism because too white and there are concerns of mystical appropriation

It's not fair lads.

Attached: 1563556763572.jpg (435x571, 48K)