No paypig "bf" to pay for my takeout

>no paypig "bf" to pay for my takeout

Attached: 1562585221207.png (604x630, 348K)

I let feeder robots watch me eat if they give me ubereats gift codes

haha ur terrible at being a roastie lmao

you're gonna die before 40 fattie

Can I be your paypig femanon?

Get a job you bottomfeeding whore. Also, post tits

[email protected]

imagine a roastie not having an army of thirsty losers at her feet in this day and age lmfao you must be ugly

iktf. i wish there was an ugly girl niche for findom bc i d be ok that.

Forget takeout OP. I had a nice dinner date last night and another guy is taking me to dinner tonight. To real restaurants not a place you order by number. They both are nice guys.

My little belly was sooooo full last night.

There are far more johns than paypigs. Just become an actual whore instead.

Don't you ever get tired of posting shit bait?

you have to be not ugly for that.

I'm such a shy loser I can't even think about getting a paypig bf without cringing from how awkward I would be. Anyway, faceless lewds/nudes exist..

buy your own food and commodities like a fucking adult, whore.

This. How does one fuck up life this badly?

> i wish there was an ugly girl niche for findom bc i d be ok that.
there literally is lol youre so dumb, you dont even know whats possible

Have you tried not being fat?
Man, this dumb filter is such a hinderance.

it s not just my face...
really? where do i find them then??

I'm sure your body is not thatt bad, besides you could get away with literally not even showing your body if you try hard enough.
Not the best place to ask for advice though

literally make clips and sell em on kinkbomb and make a twitter account

if ur ugly or not doesnt matter

the people who like you will come to you

findom is 100% about confidence and personality and nothing else. if you cant project a domineering demeanor then youre fucked, but looks play zero role in it. guys who like findom already have rock bottom self esteem, plenty will like feeling so inferior that even an ugly girl is superior to them.

i can show you findom models who are way below average looking. i used to know some unremarkable below average chubby 50+ year old woman who sold findom fetish clips

idk would they get off to like only ever seeing like fully clothed selfies bc they aren t worthy to actually look at me?
i think i can? like just treat them like dirt that should be paying me everything and then selling what they have to give me more. do i need to be in like anything besides a t shirt and jeans?

What I mean is doing it through personality, for example plenty of girls get money/shit like LoL skins from domming or acting uwu hehe

Don't be lazy, I'm not sure many people will give you money just because you sent them a normal selfie, you'll probably have to do lewds/nudes. Not sure tho.

What is it like to be a paypig

ahh, i might try the personality route. i don t like have any nudes at all and just don t like taking them.
anyway, if any robots want to pay tribute, i ll call you worthless and stuff

>anyway, if any robots want to pay tribute, i ll call you worthless and stuff
It's not fun if you aren't really into it though

i will be, i just post like that.

How will you speak to me then?

This is your marketing arena right here, right now.
My honest advice, put on your domme persona from second one. Talk to the losers in this thread like the worms they know they are.
If you don't, no one will seriously be interested.

Just my two cents from personal experience.

I don't have much money at all femanon, but if you treat me like dirt on the bottom of your shoe I'll buy you what little I can afford.

Just had a right takeaway. Beef brisket burger on a brioche bun with bbq sauce and fresh salad and a side of chilli cheese fries with Chipotle mayo
Man am i stuffed

why do i even need to? you dont exist to talk to me, you exist to pay me, loser.
im like giving myself away by even replying to them. i better get something out of these bank accounts.
that is a bit to highly to think of yourself, okay?

lel lul uwu uguu lmfao yikes incel oof