20yo fembot

>20yo fembot
>have fear of the guys
>have fear of sex
>I kissed a few times, but I still bad in that
>Every guy told me that I was very tight when I was with him
>I want a guy and I want to have sex but I'm afraid
Thank you for reading.. That's my first green text

Attached: Dealing-With-Postpartum-Depression.jpg (728x546, 37K)

>I was very tight
so you're not a virgin, its that right?

Save it for your therapist, sweetie.

would it help if the guy was a trap?

I'm virgin, that's about cuddling

I'm going to psychiatrist about few years.

Hm how do you mean?

so you cuddled with guys while being afraid, how does that work?

like if you have fear of men would it help if the guy looked like a girl?

Pretty bad, I was always tight. And I feel sinful and sad if I'm doing such things

No, I'm totally straight

i mean how do you get to that point while being afraid of the guy? you kissed guys before, it doesnt make sense, if you really mean it afraid and not just shy and awkward why are you afraid?

you consider it gay if it was a guy that looked like a girl even tho you're not a guy too?

I do not know.. I'm afraid of closeness

I'm girl and straight, I can't be with guy who looks like girl.

have you tried talking to the guy a lot before going for closeness stuff?

How are you afraid of men? Like, why are we scary in general?

Yes, my relationships were pretty 'sterile' so there was much more conversation than any other contact

I'm afraid I'll be hurt. And because of every physical contact I feel bad

i mean i understand if it's not to your tastes but i just offered some idea i thought of when you said you're afraid of men but want to get closer

but are you comfortable talking to guys then?

Fear of being hurt is reasonable. But you're hurting yourself by letting it paralyze you. I'm sure you already know that, but every day you let fear rule you it will just get worse.

Why does physical contact make you feel bad though? There's absolutely nothing wrong with physical contact, nothing wrong with hugging, and kissing, and cuddling, and more, as long as it means something to you and to him.

Actually yes, and all my friends were men, I think that I'm most afraid of physical contact

Find a guy who is patient and enriches your life. Also a guy that fits your desired personalities.

Yes I know.. I do not know, I just feel sinful if I do such things, like cry and feel like bad person because of doing that

Yes that would be perfect guy..

you can have male friends and thats fine but are you alright with opening yourself up for the person like talking about your feelings and personal stuff?

Have you done these things with men you haven't known very long? I get the feeling that a much slower, long term relationship would be better for you than what most people your age go for.

I tried, but nobody understood it. That's why I'm not trying to talk about it anymore

you have to try to make them understand then, its not like anyone here understands either only you would understand, what do you think you should do?

No I just don't like/can't be in that type of relationship..

Yes I see.. But no matter how much I tried to explain it, they did not understand. So I'm not trying anymore

you're afraid and you're with a guy that likes you, you tell him you're afraid and he doesnt understand but wont force you to do anything, what do you propose then?

Do not do anything. Or get out of the relationship, I do not want to be with someone who does not understand me

you yourself said you dont know why you're afraid how would another person know?

I don't know. Just can't do thing that I'm afraid of

you gonna have to see a therapist, do drugs, find someone you can trust or just deal with your fear like a big boy

you cancerous monkey should kill yourself

I go to psychologist and psychiatrist about 5 years, it does not help me
Only cures helps me for anxiety

>no beta orbiter un the first 5 posts
Wow now that's a new one. Bait didn't work apparently

wut, you're mad at me for what?

Attached: 2gk2dihvbax11.jpg (821x533, 61K)

Why don't you try to explain to us what your previous boyfriends didn't understand? Does your therapist understand why you are afraid?

My current fwb is like you. Im doing all I can to get her to loosen up and be less afraid but its getting retarded and its so frustrating. she also refuses ("cant") talk about how she feels or what she thinks so I cant just puzzle it out and fix her. Following this thread so maybe I learn something. I dont understand how people can be so closed down. Weve been friends for years and Ive done nothing but try to make her feel safe and cared for.

learn to accept yourself and your body physically and mentally, and don't feel threatened by modern society that you have to engage in intimate relations with a guy from day one or whatever. it's difficult to give advice without knowing you personally but really it's the kind of thing you have to work out for yourself, and will do as you mature.

oh and if you don't already, learn meditation

just do cocaine or PCP you wont fear even a train coming at your direction, or you just conquer your fear like an adult

They did not understand why I felt sinful also like a psychiatrist did not understand
I don't have any trauma so don't know

I get what you mean. I've been stabbed in the back before too. Never again
>t. malebot

Yes and there can be too many reasons for that, I don't know mine so don't know her too

Trying that.. Meditation, I'm into that for a years

Fine an Asian guy with a small wiener that can fit into your tight hole.

GET RAPED
RAPED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Thank you God I didn't.

They werent attractive enough. When chad shows up you will loosen up in more ways than one.

Slut desu desu

fucking kek tranny btfo