6'0 is the absolute minimum height requirement for a guy. If you can't even reach that height you're useless, manlet

6'0 is the absolute minimum height requirement for a guy. If you can't even reach that height you're useless, manlet.

Attached: 192F7122-3F86-4A60-A95E-8094D3FC5C63.jpg (203x250, 7K)

I'm 5'9'' and I have a girlfriend.

150 pounds is the absolute maximum weight requirement for a gal. if you can't even be that light you're useless, whore

Im 6'1'' and still considered one of the average dudes in the area

>Joined the military 6'0" on the nose
>Did 5 years as a grunt muhreen in a Heavy Weapons platoon
>Often carried loads of 100+ pounds for countless miles
>Now just a hair over 5'11"

Should I just kms at this point?

Attached: pict215.jpg (1152x1714, 297K)

This. 5'9" with a girlfriend of 8 years.

How did it feel being a government lapdog for all of those years?

Neck yourself you dumb military cuck. No seriously, the world is better off without you.

felt pretty good. Ever since I was a young child I knew that I wanted to experience war and combat. I never even entertained any other options as I was growing up and I left for boot camp on an infantry contract 9 days after graduating High School when I was still 17. I got to go to Afghanistan twice and killed at least 3 sandniggers that I am absolutely sure of(and likely a few more I can't be sure of). I got to do a ton of cool shit that not many people ever get to experience. How many people can honestly say they've destroyed a machine gun emplacement with a rocket launcher? I also did a deployment floating around Southeast Asia on a Navy ship for 6 months and got to fuck tons of hot asian whores, so that was pretty cool too. Overall I'd give it an 8/10.

lolumad

Attached: yz2o1_1280.jpg (1280x716, 172K)

It's because of people like you that my country is getting flooded with refugees.
Just leave the Middle East alone. Stop murdering Arabs. And they will stop bothering the west.
How hard is this to understand you braindead military cuck

Most people who join the military are brainless, so there's nothing you can really do about that.

Double D is the absolute minimun cup size for a whore. If you can't even reach that size you're useless, chestlet.

The blame for your country being flooded with refugees lies with your weak politicians.

>mfw 6'1 lolee

Attached: 1514089625720.jpg (600x600, 125K)

The dude went to Afghanistan, not the middle east. There are very few arabs in Afghanistan. Any effect he had on the refugee crisis was minimal if not non-existent. You should educate yourself on these situations further before you make yourself look like an idiot again.

>amerimutt savage needs to murder civilians to feel like a big boy
continue proving how pathetic swampniggers are.

200Lb is the maximum weight requirement, if youre more than that then go to the fucking Gym you whale bitch

I'll never understand heightism.

Most of the wealthiest, influential and important mean from the past to present are around 5'8. Name one tallfag that made a difference without google.

>pic related

Attached: Jeff-Bezos-at-the-ENCORE-Awards-2010.jpg (500x700, 50K)

Trump is originally 6'3"

>trump
>important

Attached: images.png (216x233, 8K)

Green pilled as fuck

I tried googling green pill but all I got were results about climate change and veganism.

it's green because he's a swampnigger

That's far too generous. 150 tops. Don't allow fatties to redefine what is minimally acceptable.

Useless how? Have you ever been to a MMA gym? lol

Thicc girls are cute man

>5 foot 9
This guy can't you date you?
Stop coping lanklet

Attached: 1558391180123.jpg (540x540, 64K)

Agreed, but 200 lbs is well past the point of being attractively thicc.

80kilograms is the maximum for a girl.

I like short guys. There's something about that, er, compact look that's very attractive.
On the contrary, I don't like being around tall men very much, likely because I'm rather short (165 cm, that's 5'5" for untermenschen ITT) and it's uncomfortable talking with something that much bigger than I am.

50*
originollyu

Keep in mind height, a 5" 4 200lb girl is way less attractive then a 5" 8 200lb girl

Of course a manlet would like other manlets, you can relate to them.

You say that while living in a safe country lol. Its because of people like him you have freedom

oh my god
oh my god no
short guys are really doomed arent we
fuck fuck fuck

Thanks for your service my dude

Attached: 1536700100906.jpg (398x500, 23K)

/dX32gqn
no manlets allowed

Not that muh reen guy but dont thank us.

We didn't do anything. Must of us just joined to pretend to do shit for a free paycheck and college.

Save your thanks for firefighters. I went to the other side of the earth to kill some stone age goat farmers. It was cool and everything but I hate being thanked for it, because in reality my actions were purely self-serving and didn't benefit the average American at all.

Only true heroes could be this modest.
The military keeps the country safe. Like keeping your house and car door locked. There isn't a single anti military person who dosent lock their house.

spbp
>tfw girls think it's acceptable to weigh more than 150

this stuff is tall fem cope
i dont understand why so many girls obsess over height. it could be nice but why is it a big deal?

>tfw 5'8.5 (174 cm)
hold me bros

Attached: 1558288011683.png (1002x613, 513K)

im 5'7
I feel like i should be ashamed but i somehow have a girlfriend so idk how life works anymore

>5'10"
guess i should just take the tranny pill then

Now I respect you.

If government send 0 soldiers to any of its wars in the past 50 years nothing would have changed in "freedom".

6"1 reporitng in, thanks for the confidence boost yeehaw

Attached: 1558380549954.jpg (1080x1075, 224K)

I'm 6'8 and my 5'6 friend gets all the pussy. You are fake news and a faggot.

Attached: 1563484041341.jpg (403x401, 191K)

Ok good for you now fuck of whore before I lynch you.

I'm 5'7". I have fucked more girls than probably anyone else here. Lanklet virgins have no chance against good looks.

Disagree. I'm going nofap but keeping my anime BBW images as motivation that I might someday acquire a 350 lb gf with a giant ass, titties like basketballs and a big jiggly Jell-O midsection for me to molest. 27 and 5'8" btw.

Attached: 1563489666782.png (587x756, 387K)