Her previous partners are laughing to themselves at what a cuck you are...

Her previous partners are laughing to themselves at what a cuck you are. Why did you settle for the non-virgin trash they discarded?

Attached: a8d8c55d4e89c86ff13e82b66e958aa0.jpg (1200x849, 607K)

>Why did you settle for the non-virgin trash they discarded?
I didn't, if the girl isn't a virgin I'm not interested. Call me old fashioned or picky, I'd rather stay single for the rest of my life.

Only worthwhile decision

Anyone else hard from looking at her feet?

Imagine being okay with going out with your wife and running into men who had their cock down her throat and anus wrapped around her tongue.

I just want a gf, it's not like I'd marry her.

Then why do you want a gf if not to marry her?

It'll always me laugh how you fuckers can't get pussy even if your life depended on it but still argue over what's the max amount of cocks you'd allow for a girl to have got before you.

Ironic coming from people who would fuck anyone if they had the chance

My wife was a virgin. Has selfharm scar all over her body and hates how she looks. Fembots are often virgins.

Cause I'm horny and lonely. Also, I would never marry a slut, AND having a gf makes you more attractive to other girls.

t. ended up with a whore that has more than three types of mens DNA deeply embedded in her vagina

cope. you could be out there bussing your own seed deep in these hoes yourself.

If your gf hasn't had 200 partners before you then you are a loser. I'm her 201st partner, and she has been with me for longer than a week. A true achievement, three times as long as her previous partners, I'm the one she chose. She could have chosen any of the other partners... But she chose me.

Literally why I could never love a non-virgin.

Because her other partners were the freak cucks. Skinnyfat dudes who are balding now and wanted her to peg them. I met one of them once: limp handshake and effeminate tendencies. I could tell she was embarrassed to have been with him--You could smell the sexual desperation and mommy issues.
She's mine now, she told you she was ace because you were too pathetic to fuck. Now I cum inside her every day. I know you come here Brendan. Stay bitter.

First thing I noticed desudesu

>Fembots are often virgins.
Lmao

But I stole her from her last bf lol

That's the lie she told you?

>get a nympho in class
>uni is full of normies, she instantly likes me because am "different"
>she's always thirsty for a fuck or a bj or something
>eventually get to be her sex buddy for when she just cant get enough
>she was freaky as all fuck, into fisting, loved anal, "choke me daddy",... you know the drill
>eventually gets tired of me and goes for greener pasture
>still talk from time to time
>fast forward about 5 years
>she's engaged
>meet the guy she's engaged to, we become friends as he's into some geeky shit too
>"I can't believe I found a kinky girl like her, good thing she was just repressed before and I get to help her explore this shit"
>lol wut?
>basically she told him that she only had one partner ever and she only had sex with him once or twice and thats why she's always so horny
>little cuck believed her

I had to tell the guy that I personally shoved my dick down those lips he kissed more times than I can remember.
That was an awkward conversation.

You didn't have to tell him that. You know you didn't.

You're an honest to god bro, man.

>tfw hanging out with my ex and her now husband knowing that I've pounded her pussy, tied her up and facefucked her, spanked her ass, slapped her in the face, and made her orgasm
It's definitely a bit fucked up.

This.
It's not even a pleasurable feeling because you feel both sad for the poor guy, and suspicious of any woman entering your life.
You might be kissing lips that have licked someone's cum right fucking now.

To be honest though, I have a huge cock (just under 8 and 5.5 around) so I'm not particularly bothered by a girls past experiences since they're likely to pale in comparison to me anyway. Feel bad for the guy she ends up with though, and his 5 incher or whatever.

Incoming black pill guys: women like big dicks.

Flexing all over fucking Brendan holy shit

Lie to him instead?

What if I'm(was)a robot who lost his virginity to a fembot who is(was)virgin too? That means I'll laugh at his next bf?

These types of people are more likely to be on Reddit than r9k man. Good post otherwise.

Still a cuck lol

I've shared my girlfriend with a total of 3 black men

They're all strangers from different places we've been on holiday

I love seeing her get stuffed and filled. I love hearing her scream. I love when she comes back to me, and still tells me I'm the best she's ever had.

Probably the most vomit inducing post I've ever read on here. Congrats.

lol, good job. Hope he dumps her at some point.

He did the right thing. These whores have no right to hide their disgraceful past.

I can't get a hot girl to fuck me, but i won't settle for an ugly one. There is no contradiction here. Same with this: just because i can't get/find a Virgin doesn't mean i want a non Virgin

I don't know who Brendan is, but i will join you and laugh at his expense

Is there a site for virgins to meet? I swear every girl has had atleast 2 and a half dicks in her before shes 17

If you actually care about her previous partners user you should let me fuck your ass

Women will just lie about being virgins.

Attached: lying whore.png (1302x772, 710K)

You could just say nothing instead of maliciously causing grief to both parties. Very catty and female thing to do desu

I was reading the replies and i forgot the topic of the thread. I was watching Little Witch Academia earlier. Fun show. Anyway, i doubt that i will ever have a female romantic companion. I have no reason to care that they are sluts, because i do mot want one.

This thread reeks of insecurity

>This thread reeks of insecurity

Attached: soywoman.png (311x260, 152K)

Real chad here. I made it my personal goal to fuck all the average looking nerdy anime watching chicks in hs just to spite the incel. Enjoy my used goods faggot. I made sure to prep her real good just for you (they might be a lil loose though but you won't notice)

Why are incels always such closeted homosexuals? Always thinking about other men's cocks.

as a guy who has taken 5 virginities, i sincerely wish that those girls have matured into great women and have found someone who makes them happy. I don't think less of those guys just because i fucked their gfs first.

and if I'm with a great female who treats me right and gets along with me, i don't give a fuck what her previous boyfriends think. It's their loss.

Sounds like you and him are both beta faggots.

That's hot, holy shit wtf is wrong with me

I have a 5 inch dick and did a lot of kinky shit with 4 different girls. One of them told me to give a golden shower. Dick size knows no disgust. Best thing you can do is pull a Leo.

Real talk, the one maliciously causing grief here is the woman by lying in the first place. She didn't have to, she chose to. Everything else is a result of that, it's entirely on her. Don't fucking lie to someone you care about or want to be with dumb fucks. Y'all aren't concerned about your actions at the time having any consequences, so you don't get to years later go WHOOPS IT HAS CONSEQUENCES BETTER LIE TO AVOID THEM. Your only option is to be truthful and hope someone accepts you anyway, that's the result of your dumb decisions don't blame anyone else or make it worse by compounding it with more dumb decisions like lying.

Totally agree never settle for less

-ap

I used to hold out for that. Then the first girl I was withtold me she was raped by her stepfather. Considered killing him a few times. Then realized its all for nothing anyway, she's fucked. Not sure, Anons. After going after "good" girls and church goers I think that the only real option is genocide or suicide depending on how lofty your goals are.

Attached: 22ce7a7-1.jpg (542x531, 58K)

Doubt "often" but more likely than elsewhere on the net.