Why do they keep pushing this shit when no one believes it?

Why do they keep pushing this shit when no one believes it?

Attached: 2019.07.20_16-53-26.png (1762x452, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_blizzard_of_1996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk man but ill tell you that much
this summer the temp where I live was 34c
few years ago 28 was considered scorching hot
few years ago we had winters with snow, kids building snowmans throwing snowballs etc but the past 3 or 4 winters it only snowed for few days and it melted right away. Few years ago you had to wear scarfs gloves and somwtimes something on your face so you dont freeze your nose off if youre outdoors longer but now all you need is a light coat

>Retards don't believe it
FTFY

*Alters your historical temperature data*
THE COMPUTER MODELS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

Attached: 023 (1).png (680x680, 221K)

This is true. I remember in elementary school in the north east US we missed weeks and had the multiple feet of snow outside the school during recess for like 2 months but 20 years later i only have to shovel my driveway like 2 or 3 times a year for the last 3 years because most of the snow melts by 6am the next day and if it snows at night at most they delay the school down the street from me for like an hour to salt the roads. Were gonna be living in a desert in 60 years

..because it's true?
"not believing" in climate change is ignoring facts.

>Scientists observe factual information
>"Oh, better not publish this information. Nobody will believe it"

Attached: 1557340817076.png (1300x2000, 206K)

>on record
>humans have only been recording the weather for the past two centuries
Really gets the gears cranking.

Where I live, last winter was in the top 5 for amount of snowfall since they started recording it 150 years ago.

You are probably remembering the Northeast Blizzard of 1996, the second biggest blizzard to hit the northeast in recorded history. Using such a statistical outlier as a baseline standard is disingenuous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_blizzard_of_1996

2 summers ago in Britbongistan it was 36 fucking degrees Celsius in my town. This summer it's not even broken 21C. I don't for a second believe this has been the hottest June but this is the bullshit you run into when you mess around with global averages.
We actually had one of the coldest Mays for 100 years this year.

I'm just trying to figure out which side I should take so they don't build an unfavorable profile based on my posting habits. Is it gay or nah?

Judging by this post I'd say you're already profiled as a humongous faggot.

That's better than being an incel, I'll take it.

Attached: 1413428176195.png (550x601, 590K)

Climate change is real you moron, its just small name scientists publish exaggerated articles about how itll be world ending to get their name out there. We need to stop it, but we wont die, the world ecosystem will just change. Jellyfish will dominate the warmer seas while shelled sealife either die or adapt, stuff like that. Other animals have so many kids so fast and so often for the sole purpose of evolution, they'll adapt or die and the ecosystem will change. The bigger issue is the massive amount of plastic being dumped into the oceans.

The real redpill is not that climate change isn't real, the redpill is that it is real, but the Africans and Asians are causing it (yet whites are the ones who need to have less children?)

Whites are definitely the worst culprit. Despite asians being far more numerous, we emit about the same (and that isn't counting the fact that much of asia's emissions is actually to manufacture goods for whites)

Wrong. China has nearly double the CO2 emission that the US has. And do you really think that if the US stopped manufacturing in China all those factories would shut down and fire all their workers? Fuck no, they'd sell to someone else.

On a related note, did you never wonder how supposedly C02 traps heat in our atmosphere, warming the planet, but doesn't also reflect heat before it reaches the planets surface? Curious, no?

Its 41 where i live and humidity up to 70 percent but its all good cause i get a free house from the government and payed a lot to replace filthy Indians with only 5 percent vac on what you buy

only contrarian faggots don't believe in climate change at this point

Whites include Europe, Canada, Australia etc. too. And yes, if all of those stopped buying goods from china, many of their factories would have to shut down. No other demographic exists on the planet with enough consumerist demand to replace that void.

>On a related note, did you never wonder how supposedly C02 traps heat in our atmosphere, warming the planet, but doesn't also reflect heat before it reaches the planets surface? Curious, no?

No, I didn't wonder that because they teach the answer in elementary school. Greenhouse gases absorb far longer wavelengths than direct sunlight, and it just so happens that heat radiation from the surface falls in that range. So it is more likely to absorb energy on the way up than on the way down.

Have you never seen an actual greenhouse? You know that they work. Your question is basically the same as "why doesn't the glass also reflect heat before it enters the greenhouse?".

Here s the genius guys

>he's a climate change denier
oh dear

Attached: 1514915273296.jpg (470x698, 32K)

This winter it was -45c where I live, in southern Alberta, Canada. This kind of temperature is completely unheard of for decades, usually the coldest it gets is a whole 10c warmer.

It was likely an outlier, but the past few winters have been really fucking cold, much colder than even ten years ago. If anything, it got hotter on average until a couple years back, when its become a complete nightmare of frozen hell

The summers are going to keep getting hotter and the winters will keep getting colder

>Greenhouse gases absorb far longer wavelengths than direct sunlight, and it just so happens that heat radiation from the surface falls in that range. So it is more likely to absorb energy on the way up than on the way down.
You realise how stupid you sound? Where does the thermal energy from the surface come from? Oh yeah the fucking sun. If it isn't absorbed or reflected before hitting the surface there is absolutely no reason it would be after hitting the surface

Why would winters get colder if global temperature is rising? Surely if heat is being retained winter would get warmer too. Where is all the heat going in winter if it's going to get colder?

Vegasfag here. We've lost what semblance of spring and fall we used to have, and our summers and winters have become more intense. It actually snowed a few times this year, which is mindboggling since the last time we had snow was a bit over a decade ago.

let this bitch burn

>decade
Why is it whenever you point to recent trends that disprove global warming climate fags screech "weather isn't climate" but whenever recent trends support global warming, the opposite is true

Last October it hit fucking -3C at night where I was, then the winter mostly mellowed out. Nobody said a thing.
Then the winter dragged on well into fucking late March, but we had 4 days in February where it hit about 21C very briefly, then went back to 11C for weeks and weeks after, but everyone lost their fucking minds over those 4 days

>You realise how stupid you sound? Where does the thermal energy from the surface come from? Oh yeah the fucking sun.
No, it comes from the ground. It is completely separate radiation from sunlight with different wavelengths and therefore absorption behaviors.

Yes, it's because climate change is disrupting the polar vortex causing colder air to reach further down more often.

Climate change doesn't just heat the planet smoothly and universally, it makes all kinds of weather out of whack.

Thats explainable, as the ocean grows even by an inch, the actual volume grows immensely. The gulf stream carries alot of watm water to europe and parts of canada which help raise winter temperatures by as much as 15c, as the ocean rises, the gulf stream slows down due to the largwr volume of water and less warm water is carried, resulting in colder winters. Also because it gets colder further south, more snow lands, and since no reflects all light pretty much, heat struggles to get trapped, meaning theres room for it to get even colder as no heat is absorbed just reflected instantly.
Read above.
He provided the reason known to and accepted by virtually all scientists who arent pushing an agenda. Hes right, the wavelengths are different. White light contains all wavelengths and is therefore higher energy in total, making it easy to get in, but when the light reflects of say a brick wall, it absorbs everything but red and thats whats reflected, now that its a more sid wavelength its easier to be stopped by the gases.
If you knew anything about electromagnetic wavelengths this would be simple, i believe it also has a lot to do with Rayleigh scattering

You know those wavelengths have to already exist before they hit the object to be reflected back, right?
This is like grade school science. Blue objects look blue because they reflect blue light the most and absorb other wavelengths. If you shine a red light on a blue object it doesn't look blue.

The thermal radiation doesn't spontaneously appear, it comes from the sun and is reflected by the Earth

So why doesn't that balance out? Why do you still say global temperature is rising?
If you open the freezer and let the cold air out, the air in the freezer must get warmer

>You know those wavelengths have to already exist before they hit the object to be reflected back, right?
No, they don't. They aren't reflected back, they are generated from scratch by the ground. All objects generate heat radiation based on what their temperature is.
You are the one who has missed out on grade school science.

>The gulf stream carries alot of watm water to europe and parts of canada which help raise winter temperatures by as much as 15c, as the ocean rises, the gulf stream slows down due to the largwr volume of water and less warm water is carried, resulting in colder winters.
Except because of the Gulf Stream we had a warm week in February, so you're taking shit.
Also directly conflicting with Who says the cold is coming from the North not the South.

You faggots can't even keep your lies consistent among yourselves

China has double the co2 emissions of America, but how many more people live in China than the US?

Global temperature IS rising, on average. More energy is trapped, which means weather gets wilder and the variations are stronger, but on average more energy means higher temperatures.

>No, they don't. They aren't reflected back, they are generated from scratch by the ground. All objects generate heat radiation based on what their temperature is.
Holy shit you actually lick windows

Energy in ----> object
Object excited by energy in -----> emits energy out

This is fucking reflection. It didn't already have the energy within itself to emit, it recurved energy, absorbed some of it, and emitted that energy back out again. That's the literal fucking definition f reflection

You didn't fucking answer me.
If cold air from the north is lowering temperatures, how can temperature simultaneously be rising?

>Also directly conflicting with (You)
>You faggots can't even keep your lies consistent among yourselves
It's almost as if the weather is extremely complicated and multiple opposing effects is active and outweighs one another at different times.

I did answer you. The average temperature is rising because more energy is trapped, but this doesn't mean that it can't get temporarily colder in some areas because cold air from the north is protruding further down.

Listen, faggot. If more energy is trapped, that energy has to be going somewhere for it to become unusually cold.
You're saying that summers will be hotter and winter will be colder, but at the same time global temperature averages will rise because there's more heat energy.

In order for winters to be colder than they've been before, that increased heat from summer HAS to go somewhere, otherwise winter would get warmer, not colder. Where does it go? How can it go anywhere if it's "trapped"?

The energy in does not equal the energy out. The ground doesn't take the energy from sunlight and emits exactly that energy out again. The energy in is added to its existing thermal energy, making its heat radiation have a slightly different power and wavelength. But that radiation is completely different from the sunlight it absorbs. And even if there were no sunlight it would still emit heat radiation, just in yet a different wavelength and power because it would be colder.

>Listen, faggot. If more energy is trapped, that energy has to be going somewhere for it to become unusually cold.
>You're saying that summers will be hotter and winter will be colder, but at the same time global temperature averages will rise because there's more heat energy.
>In order for winters to be colder than they've been before, that increased heat from summer HAS to go somewhere, otherwise winter would get warmer, not colder. Where does it go? How can it go anywhere if it's "trapped"?

Of course it goes somewhere. It goes everywhere else on the planet that isn't colder than average at that moment. What don't you get?

>blames China
>doesn't understand normies want cheap shit
>doesn't that as a consequence China is 20% of the world's manufacturing output
>on the other hand the U.S is 18% of the world's manufacturing output
>people also forget get this

It is true however that the U.S should build more rail and invest heavily in improving the design of cities so that public transport can be made cheap and timely. We should've been using the tactics those countries who don't have alot land use, even though we do have lots of land.

What you've just said argues for milder temperatures, not extreme ones.
I find it hard to believe you're this stupid. For winters to get colder, there has to be less energy. You understand this, right?
Let me explain it this way. Say you put something in the microwave for a while. Being in the microwave here represents summer. Then you take it out of the microwave, and put it in the fridge. It loses its heat energy and gets cold. If you want it to get even colder than it already is, you have to put it in the freezer so it can lose even more heat energy. If you put it in the microwave on a higher power (here representing a hotter summer) it would have more energy to lose to get cold in the fridge and would have to lose even more energy than that to get freezing in a freezer.

You literally ant have both without massive amounts of heat energy going somewhere, and if that energy goes somewhere, it isn't trapped

Your analogy doesn't work at all because the Earth is a huge place including including the massive buffer of energy that is the oceans, and the temperature variations in the air can be enormous. It's not two places where if one place is 1C hotter, the other must be 1C colder. At best it is a collection of a billion microwave ovens and freezers. The variation of temperature in these ovens and freezers can increase dramatically, causing some of them to experience extremely low temperatures for a short while, while the total average temperature still goes up. There's nothing contradictory about that. In fact you could fire off an atom bomb inside one of them, raising the temperature to a million degrees, and you wouldn't even notice it in the others. If even their temperatures decrease more than 0.001 C, it would still be a net average decrease.

How much is multiple feet you reckon? Because where I live we get snow from august-october to around the beginning of june.
Temperatures go down below -40f and we get quite a lot of snow.

>New Zealand
>Much warmer than average
nigga it's been freezing here

When I was still in high school I would be playing PC with hands so frozen it hurt to move them. This whole winter I've been sitting in a t-shirt not even noticing that its winter. It definitely feels warmer up north.

Weather isn't climate. Climate is typically defined as a period of 30 years, I bet you're not even that old.

I never said anything about climate.
I still think for 10 years time, going from a winter where I had freezing hands every single day to a winter where I'm sitting around in a t shirt is pretty significant.

Eastern EU here, the last truly cold winter was in 2009. I remember 20 years ago snow would sometimes start in November and it was almost guaranteed for early December. These days Xmas without snow is common. True winter is pretty much limited to Jan/Feb. On the other hand summer gets unbearably hot. Climate change is no joke. I fear in 20 years we might not see snow at all.

Maybe you built up a thick layer of fat
Maybe you're in a better insulated house
Maybe being 10 years older your body mass as a whole is bigger and you can spend more calories on maintaining your temperature and less on growing
Maybe you moved to a part of the country with better weather as a whole

Who knows

I completely disagree.
As I've been saying all thread, last October it hit -3C where I was. Then winter lasted well into fucking March. People were saying mid June how it was more like early April

>2 centuries of data isn't good proof

May Bank Holiday in the UK was the coldest in record for over 100 years.

America? We've had an unusually rainy season for the past 7 months. Where I live, last year had a major drought, so getting a years worth of rain in one month was a giant shock. It's been so due to the cloud cover, not the climate.

Doesn't change the retardation of saying 200 years of data isn't enough. I don't care enough about climate change to argue with you because I don't exactly give a fuck about it.

I'm hoping global warming will scorch this planet in 10 years but they say that it's at least 30-40 more years, fuck I hope it speeds up

>this is how the weather has been where I live
>I disagree
lol americans

Fucking up the ice sheets and water levels also fucks up the, for example as it concerns us, the Gulf Stream making winters even colder.

Where I live is been extremely rainy and summer has been very mild last few years

>Climate change
Better to get money for dem programs, goy!

Attached: 1559345756155.gif (444x225, 360K)

Same here user kun desu

Don't hold your breath user, the climate has consistently been warming faster than our predictions. I wouldn't discount 2020 being the year the world fries.

I meant 2030 sorry

I meant 2040 sorry

lmao a ghost must have possessed me to post this

Summer is fucking shit and this summer was especially bad. Give me my blizzards back damn it.
Last winter was a little cold, regularly near and below zero for a few weeks, but not too much snow. Lots of ice though.
Different than in Burgerland then, its been pretty hot the last few days. You can thank the wonderful retards known as baby boomers for that mess.

Get used to it main, at least you're not a 3rd worlder