What's a good MMO or other genre videogame to find friends in?

What's a good MMO or other genre videogame to find friends in?

Attached: asd.jpg (500x500, 100K)

ESO has made many strides, and it requires social interaction to have successful/consistent runs

>ywn squat with Taiga

GTA online, in my opinion.

Elder scrolls online if you join a guild. Chill solo questing with decent side quests too.

In my opinion, those days are over unless you want to talk to a tranny or normalfag, and most of them would rather solo anyway.

vrchat is the best game to make friends in

From my experience GW2. Lots of friendly normalfags there and it is free

Seconded. You gotta be able to actually talk to people though. A lot of us only hang out in private rooms with established friends now though, since the normie/kid/hacker raids earlier this year. Try going to Void Club and see if anyone is dancing.

Bump. I don't care about the friends but I just wanna play a good MMO for once

void club is for ickies. I used to love vrchat home for making friends, but no one hangs out in it after the quest update. I've always found smaller population worlds better for making friends because you can avoid people in preexisting groups usually.

I don't want to use voice chat because I have a speech defect and I don't have vr glasses

what type of speech impediment do you have?

What is an "icky"? Void is where I met all my degenerate party friends if that's what you mean. I hate the new look and lag of the club but at least music is better again.

ickies = degenerates

Stuttering
Oreo

Hah. Ya that's true. Slutty lolis and guys pretending to be fox girls. Good times.

Honestly i believe this is true, but i feel really stupid going there with my horrible english accent.

This reply was meant for you
Oreo

if it's just stuttering no one is gonna mind too much, you don't even have to talk all the time you can be friends by mainly listening to people.
that's how you improve though user, you practise minimizing your accent while talking on vrchat. no one minds accents.

MMO is a dead genre since they stopped forcing social interaction through gameplay. Everybody's just doing stupid chores in their own little bubbles.

ffxiv
dota 2 (moba)

my personal favourites, both of which are twentyfold more fun with friends.