Who do Scientistians pray to in times of need? Who do they thank for their blessings? Nobody? What a sad, pathetic...

Who do Scientistians pray to in times of need? Who do they thank for their blessings? Nobody? What a sad, pathetic, empty life that must be

Attached: 84263996_life-on-earthjpg.jpg (750x649, 178K)

>scientistian

Attached: 9E635C61-0436-4CAF-B0C7-31E5C2747ECB.jpg (728x724, 23K)

I had no idea Mississippi was so far backwards in time

Yup, nobody. Same as you.

How do Baptists verify the means of their salvation? Do they have any way of quantifying their righteousness against the world?

Scientians?
Christists?

You can follow science and be religious, many religions fit pretty much perfectly into science, im guessing you wouldnt know that though because you're a normie abrahamicfag

It's binary. You're baptized or not.

There actually is something God like that scientists pray to. You arent exposed to this knowledge until you finish a STEM doctorate degree. This knowledge isnt for the masses, but rather the top intellectual minds. Thats all the information I can tell you.

I'm asking a professor now. You can't keep your secrets from me, magicman.

>What a sad, pathetic, empty life that must be
really? because I find it comforting. Lack of a diety means that I'm not under surveillance, and my thoughts really are mine and mine alone.

Your thoughts were literally determined the instant of the big bang. Stfu larper.

Attached: 1507258790967s.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Didn't we collectively move past your religion like 150 years ago godcel? Let it go already.

Id love to hear how that works. Go ahead and explain mr enlightened bitch boy

QM disagrees

The initial conditions were set to eventually result in your thoughts.
You're a gullible pleb fooled by new age battshittery. Quantum does not disagree.

>>You're a gullible pleb fooled by new age battshittery. Quantum does not disagree.
No, you're quite literally wrong, because quantum mechanics places hard limits on what is knowable. In other words, not only can you not know the state of the universe at any given time, but even if you somehow did, you wouldn't be able to predict the future from that information. The universe is, at its most fundamental level, not deterministic, its probabilistic.

Which is another way of saying that you're racist

quantum effects obviously do not scale up

sounds like something a nigger would say

Limits to what we can measure does not equal non-deterministic universe. It simply means there's a lot we cannot measure about our deterministic universe because of the effects our equipment has on the stuff it's measuring. It's no more determinism breaking than a thermometer slightly changing the temperature of the water it's measuring because it's in the water.

>Who do Scientistians pray to in times of need?
Depends on the person. Its just like theists, you have good and bad. Some panic because they have nothing to reach out to, others stay calm and try to find a solution or have faith in friends/society/themselves to work their way out.
>Who do they thank for their blessings?
Again, depends. Some self centered fags will thank themselves and only themselves, others will acknolwedge their luck and thank the systems in place that rewarded it to them.

The Omnissiah of course, but you fleshfags wouldn't understand

It would explain a lot.