I've finally decided to become the girl I've always wanted to be. I've decided my name will be Frankie. Thoughts?

I've finally decided to become the girl I've always wanted to be. I've decided my name will be Frankie. Thoughts?

Attached: ohmeohmy.jpg (435x435, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/FYJ-Lightweight-Premium-Chastity-Discreet/dp/B077J7X6VD/ref=sr_1_3?fap=1&keywords=chastity+cage&qid=1563674562&s=hpc&sr=1-3&th=1
amazon.com/Wowlife-Crystal-Stimulator-Pleasure-Mushroom/dp/B00N6KXV8O/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=butt+plug+glass&qid=1563674629&s=hpc&sr=1-3&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

frankie is actually a terrible name, I suggest something simple and possibly gender neutral. Alex is a very good, very standard respectable name.

what kind of girl is Frankie?

Attached: 3c0.png (950x718, 314K)

It should be apparent. First though, I need to save up money and buy myself a chastity & buttplug as soon as I can, but I'm broke :(

just sell nudes for money online

Attached: faggot..png (1175x558, 730K)

You will never ever be a girl. You will live your life miserably trying to become something you cannot.

I'm not comfortable with that, until I have those items. Although I am comfortable with less revealing feet pics. Where can I sell those and actually get money, instead of not being noticed.

chastity cages and butt plugs are cheap
can you afford hormones?

If your Frankie can you call me Blue

as long as you are cute you can sell anything, just make a twitter and start a patreon when you get some followers.

if you aren't cute i'd suggest listening to

Frankie is not a good name to imply femininity desu
Only butch women are named that.

I can get hormones, I have money aside for them. It's just getting money that isn't for them now is hard thanks to recent events

If you are cute post discord and become my bitch

well here's a really cheap cage with a good model
amazon.com/FYJ-Lightweight-Premium-Chastity-Discreet/dp/B077J7X6VD/ref=sr_1_3?fap=1&keywords=chastity+cage&qid=1563674562&s=hpc&sr=1-3&th=1
and here's a good butt plug, also cheap
amazon.com/Wowlife-Crystal-Stimulator-Pleasure-Mushroom/dp/B00N6KXV8O/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=butt+plug+glass&qid=1563674629&s=hpc&sr=1-3&th=1

these both come to like $30, not sure how you'd have a problem with that

Alice The Fox#4058
original???

what a terrible name, man. Come up with something better at least. Everyone's gonna know you're a dude when they hear frank.

I congratulate you on your decision user. I wish you luck and I hope everything goes well for you

dont listen to the assholes in here, really hope your transition goes well!! frankie is a cute name btw

Added. But are you cute?

A slut. OP is a fag as always.

Let me just be Frank, shit's rank, just go wank and get it out of your system the poison has obviously backed up all the way and overflowed into your brain.