Where do i find people to talk to?

it's super important for your mental health to have face to face interaction with people. It's been 3 months and I've only seen 1 person for 20 minutes who was basically doing a 'suicide check' on me.I'm jobless for 2.5 years, live alone, gamer/loser, where do i go to just have human contact, of any kind. I'd settle for just having a discord to chat with people, anything, i just need human contact.

Attached: 1548144727092.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

theres people outside, you should get a job

you could always just pay a hooker to hang out

do you have a family? maybe you should move back in with them. my only interaction is from my parents and sister. its hard to imagine what you must be going through..

Find friends by finding people with same interests. I don't know how sadly.

Why are you jobless.

I'd love to help you out user. If you want to discord chat find me at Pecklesteiner#3474

College and skateparks. Outside of that, nothing.

panic disorder. i was a top tier soft eng, stress killed me. took time off to get well, never went back.

i have a sister, she has a family and a life and we talk maybe once a year, live 3000 miles apart.

I just started seeing a phd psychologist 2x a week right now. I'm so sad when my hour is over, that's the only time i see another human. I do smoke a lot of weed to try and stop the negative thoughts. All my friends have discarded me, 'friends' of over 20 years, my mental illness is just too much for them, and i understand, it's just that i have nobody else.

im 39, white, male, unemployed, no family, no friends, anxiety disorder, panic, disorder, bipolar 2, running out of money. Basically if you look at the suicide stats it's a 90% chance i'll off myself, all those categories are the worst for suicide. I want to bounce back but i think i need to start small, just meeting people -- i will put a gun in my mouth before i go homeless, i live in California and see the homeless tent cities everywhere. fuck that shit.

I believe in you user. Go and meet some people, it's great that you want to bounce back. Work with that and get that bouncing done

Don't an hero user, I believe in you. You can make it and get past your problems

thanks for the offer, idk if ill take you up on it, i just want people to not know my shitty backstory and treat me like a charity/mental case. i used to be so successful, now i have literally no ego, negative ego. when im around new people i don't want them to know how bad things are.

I understand. A lot of people wouldn't judge you for your backstory, if anything the fact you've been through shit makes you more admiral in my eyes.

stop smoking weed since it's shrinking your brain and making you paranoid

admirable* not admiral sorry

if i drink it kicks the benzos out of my system (oh yeah did i mention im on daily benzos for over 7 years now?) and i go into accute benzo withdrawal and get pretty close to having seizures for a few days. weed is the only thing i have to escape. i go to the gym some days, i do cardio, i lift. it lifts my mood for an hour or two. if i dont use a drug i just sit around in a spiral of negative thoughts. i know weed isn't helping though you're right. i used to be stronger than this, i could bootstrap myself out of any major depression, hasn't been working this time around, maybe this is the one that gets me idk.

to follow up, thats why i want to meet people. i go to the gym and use healthy mechanisms to boost my mood for a few hours, but then you go home to your empty apartment, your prison, and it's just pointless because you're right back to where you were. if i could go see some friends after the gym, or just like a fuckin d&d group or any group of people, i might not spiral right back down to where i was. that's my thinking on the subject at least. isolation counteracts every positive thing i try to do to pull myself out of this

user, you seem like a genuinely good person, you're finding healthy ways to deal with your issues and trying to break yourself out of the less healthy coping mechanisms. I hope you find the friends you need, and you have my Discord link if you ever need to talk

another follow up. it really is funny the times you need friends the most, when you're a few months away from homelessness is the time they scurry away like rats from a sinking ship. being around mentally ill people is draining, i know why they scurry away, but if they only knew sticking it out for a month or two andbeing a bro will i do positive shit like going to the gym and studying for interviews might make all the difference... but they leave, they stab you in the back.

thanks man, appreciate it, i hope you find all the happiness you want out of life

no worries, I hope you find all the happiness you want as well.