How do ugly fembots cope? I cry whenever I look at myself in the mirror

How do ugly fembots cope? I cry whenever I look at myself in the mirror.

Attached: 1AF995D0-EA11-4ADF-A140-41E92538BD1F.jpg (750x910, 168K)

e-dating boys from other continents and imagining myself with them as if I had marky's face instead

Attached: 73786CB6-04DB-41CC-94D0-430CC4483691.gif (322x292, 791K)

It's not about what you see in the mirror
It's about what you got in your heart that matters

Keep your head up, kid
A good guy will see past the exterior

Attached: E4330B64-B8F5-4527-9E46-159096456F4D.jpg (800x450, 131K)

im pretty happy with my looks, if only i take care of my hygiene.

i guarantee that no matter how ugly you are someone will fuck you

I said ugly fembots, go attention whore on some other thread

I've got 50 miles of laying railroad track's worth of emotional labor to do, and if you get to work, i'll overlook your appearance. Only exception is if you're fat, then you're going to have to motivate the both of us to get to the gym and diet until you're not fat anymore.

Is there anything a mere robot can do to comfort you about your appearance

I have no sex drive, so gtfo I dont want a pity fuck from some guy who will pump and dump me. Go fuck yourself shit head.

Damn i hate this, women are starting to be honest that they have sex available to them literally no matter what, but that commitment is a whole other story

Its like theyre starting to clue in that actual humility = actual empathy

e-date me ugly fembot and let's imagine ourself together as marky and sam

I cope by imagining massacring all the Stacies. I assume I am not the only one.

Attached: 94BB13FD-AC45-4C57-ACE2-BEDDB1BBDCDC.jpg (600x600, 65K)

why are insecure girls so bitter i relate

If I got minor plastic surgery id be a 6/10

Too bad im broke and I dont have 4 grand on me

then get an ugly bf

If you got a bf/husband would you mind if he masturbated or would you take care of his sexual needs?

Attached: 1550983907636.jpg (768x522, 42K)

I'm never getting a bf so that wouldn't be a reality for me.

Bullshit dude. Just look around. Everyone expects a girl to be pretty. If you're a girl and you're ugly you're worth nothing.

You didn't even answer the question in my post, why even respond?
Stop deflecting.

poor baby,

will never get Chads cock

Have you tried not being fat?
Even if you're fat or ugly I've seen plenty of fat and ugly couples

why would you want to be sam hyde he's disgusting

No Sex Drive for

NON CHADS LOL , cunt

Cope with what lol
There is nothing I can do about being ugly. Just gotta continue living and enjoy the smaller things in life until I'm dead.

Desperation of man has no depth, boundaries or limits. You will find someone to date, cuck, marry, kill, kidnapp, torture, fuck and even cook for you within 5 seconds you download tinder. But the real problem isnt man, its your unrealistic standards

You UGGGO girls

just be yourselves just shower Just smile, and lift weights,

some day you will maybe get to Beg Chad for a hug before he goes to fuck Stacy

Yes I would do everything that I can to satisfy my hypothetical bfs needs and make him happy whenever I can.
Happy?
The reason I have no sex drive is because im depressed

if you can't be pretty and feminine
take anavar and dominate some sad sub robots

If you take a shower, get a personality and acshktually leave your basement for once, maybe just maybe, you will suck chads cock while hes in a phone call with Stacy, you are not entitled to chads attention sweety

Well then, if you're fat as a girl you're nothing, you're disgusting. If you're fat as a male you're ok.

I'm sure it'll be the dream to be the last hope to a desperate man, the fuck doll he'd leave in a heartbeat if a hotter girl would show the slight interest in him.

>implying ugly men arent shallow and only want pretty girls

I was just joking about that

They would leave eh? And you wouldnt then? You fucking disgusting hypocrite. The problem is your absurd standards, 100 percent sure you would find someone that will be happy with you, but your projection dont allow it you chad chasing cunt, hes out of your league, learn to take a no for once in your life, I know woman arent used to it but you will have to on this case

I have never approached a guy let alone talked to one

you seem so cute, you deserve love

Cant believe the actual leave your basement for once applies here. Women truly are stupid and entitled

im not even the person youre responding to and nowhere in this thread have I mentioned how im dying to get a bf.
Being ugly sucks beyond looking for love. Your social status entirely depends on how you look, especially as a girl.

i ignore it best i can. i think i am as neutral as it gets since in my life nobody's really singled me out as a potential interest yet nobody has commented on my looks

Where did you get that I have absurd standards?

Give me your e-love then

No you just shit up r9k whining that you can't join Chad's harem

GTFO and KYS roastie whore!!!!!

You are a ugly girl then? Well, welcome. You have been demoted to a guy. Put up your fakeup and pray they treat you as a woman

You are unironically whining no bf, the only way you can whine about no bf and not have stupid standards is if you are a degenerate tranny because nobody wants to date those things

im anti-sociaI

Then stop being entitled while being the most undesirable of society with your own choices

desu user, she hasn't mentioned any of her standards, and it seems like you're saying that for a female, any standards are absurd standards

I work with a few ugly girls and since they are still females, they still get a lot of attention and would always have some guy to talk to during lunch and people to help them over a guy

im simply ranting. I never said im entitled to anything. Would you, in the same breath, call a disabled person entitled for wishing they were born as an able bodied person?

Are you an actual idiot? Do all girls whine about no bf on r9k in your planet?

can i be friends with you user im also a girl and fugly

This is peak stupidity, is the hormone treatment fucking up your brain?

no offense but why do you even care,do you still want a boyfriend or some stupid shit
if you never leave the house its a non issue

Yeah! Im actually looking for a female friend to share my struggles with. im currently lonely and ive been keeping my feelings bottled up to myself because of it..

I thought you were anti-social

>femanon: "i have standards"
>you: "you're posting on Jow Forums, your standards are absurd, whatever they are"

you sound like a goober, why would you care what her standards are unless you're trying to get in there, and you don't think you live up to her standards?

I generally am but I would be less tense around someone who is in the same boat as me.

by being happy you are not a male robot because we have it 100X worse then fembots.
stop bitching whore.

i totally get you .. ive been really lonely too. Just want a female close friend who wont ghost me becauae im not some beta who cant flatter them. do you wanna drop a discord

What kind of logic is this? Are you a woman by any chance? The point is, if a girl whines about no bf because she ugly, her standards are disconnected from her looks, understand now?

Because retard, tons of ugly landwhales have insane standards, and when they pull this shit normal men can't get GFs, let alone robots.

I bet OP is just like the girl in my pic

Plus women have no business posting on r9k. GTFO roastie whores!!!!!

Attached: 1557331093520.jpg (525x881, 84K)

Then you are not anti-social then, you are anxious in social situations, social anxiety, being tense around people is not antisocial behavior your self diagnosed autist

But I literally never whined about no bf. The conversation started with me answering an user that said that what matters is your heart and not your looks. I never whined about wanting a bf.

>ugly girls can't expect the same good qualities in a partner that an attractive woman can
maybe a girl would rather be alone than unhappy.

>some women do this so normal men can't get GFs
but normal men do get gfs. I work at a restaurant and see normal men with their gfs all the time. It doesn't matter how much this argument makes sense to you in theory, it doesn't play out in practice. It's not the fault of women with unrealistic standards that you're single. You're not going to have a good relationship with a girl whose standards you've negged away.

here, meant to quote in the second part

xox #3883
im going to sleep in a few.. so make sure to say hi to me so I know who you are

You retard, its the womans fault SHES SINGLE YOU STUPID FUCKHEAD, the reason shes single is because of her stupid standards, understand now?

Then be alone without whining because thats your choice, go to Tibet and be a monk or something

Wrong faggot, what you call "normal men" are Chad's/Brad's, people 6'+ tall, or extremely hot and/or handsome men.

Most men are shot at telling if men are good looking or not.

and it's your fault you're single too my dude, and if you think that a person's standards are measured as acceptable in relation to that person's attractive qualities, then she's single for the same reason you are. Why are you so mad?

Women Swear this shit is a meme. It used to be. But now every fucking troll woman legit wants a guy who looks like Captain America, 6 foot+ loaded with money

and then they sit and pout about why they re single and getting drunk on wine. Now they even come in and moan in here, and they they are one of us LOL

How do you even combat retardation like this?

You cant, he overdosed on s o ylents years ago, its just his inanimate corpse who senses woman in need of a white knight on the internet and comes spill his retarded nonsense with little to no relation to what his responding to

Good. I hope all ugly women die alone :)

i guarantee if you made that woman laugh, and connect with her using that list of things she likes to talk about, she wouldn't care that you're the same height as her. She probably wouldn't even care whether or not you had your life as put together as hers, so long as you had some degree of independence in your life. People broadcast higher standards than what they actually have because they want to aim as high as they can.

I've seen so many girls in day to day life with men below their looksmatch, and i'm talking about some goofy looking dudes. I'm convinced that women care about more than looks, despite what they say on the internet.

You all need to talk to women IRL, and stop getting your info about women from what they post online. IRL women are entirely different creatures.

Question to ugly women: Are you thin?

not related to your query but

i want to impregnate a thin ugly fembot

ugly woman can get thousands of ugly men to marry them but they are sad because they cant get chad like other stacies

really sad

i just post here and cry a lot. i post on soc too, but idk everyone lies to me and says i m fine when they can see my face in the fucking thread. i just use my anxiety meds to make it outside and stare at my phone if i go outside.

It's over 4 u bro

probably. i want to take a belt grinder to my face because at least then i ll have a decent skull in the rest of my time alive.

Personality is more important
I'm pretty sure all the ladies I've met on here that say people call them ugly look so beautiful because I got to know them

what about when you have a horrible personality that makes everyone hate you?like on top of being fucking disgusting.

literally i just learnt to stop caring. im ugly and fat and i realised that the nerds on here were absolutely right - when ur a girl it really doesnt matter what u look like, we're all beautiful gg

what about when you are so ugly you don t want anyone outside to see you unless you take benzos?

What a shit attention whoring thread

probs get some treatment 4 ur benzo habit but i dont imagine even a benzo habit would stop men being interested

How horrible and what kind of horrible?

my doctor gives me them to make me function along with all the other meds i need.
i don t know just making everyone hate me all the time because i m a fucking retard loser. if i knew why i d try to fix it.

The only thing I can imagine driving people away is how you talk about yourself. I wanna help you fembot

there s no helping me. i need like someon to replace my entire head, since my face and brain are just fucked for life.

There is hope for anybody. Even you in the state you are
Tell me about yourself fembot

right igy. look it sounds like u got some health issues that are the real problem. people will avoid u if ur like 'im horrible, ugly, a loser, my face and brain are fucked for life'. even if ur brain and face were actually fucked for life like after a massive traumatic injury, u can recover and get on with ur life, you just have to make the decision to. its fine to take prescribed medication from a doctor to help treat ur anxiety/agoraphobia, but acknowledge thats why ur taking it and that ur not taking it just cause ur ugly bc its not true

Every time I really feel down, I just talk to one of my orbiters on social media.

ive never been oveweight but a bit chubby, so i started losing weight to look prettier and developed an eating disoder. now i hate myself and my body so much i dont see how any man could ever love me or find me attractive, im bony and my face is always puffy and ugly from purging. my tits are also deflated and small from losing weight... im fucked

Attached: 1473257701168.jpg (845x555, 110K)

i mean u have an eating disorder so u have all the symptoms of one, but you can get better from the eating disorder

idk i like meme philosophy and noisy music mostly. i make some of that whenever i like feel like it. idk i like moeshit because it s a world where nothing goes wrong and life isn t horrible.
yeah i have just like a lot of issues that i try to get through, but idk i don t think i would have anxiety if i wasn t this ugly. and i talk like this whenever i feel worse than usual. idk how to deal with it besides insulting myself online.

>just smile
I have a gummy smile so it looks like someone is pointing a leafblowers to a horse's mouth.

yeah i think i can, but i dont think i can ever not hate my body and my face. do guys care if you never want to get undressed in front of them? how do you get over the idea that men are just lying to you about finding you pretty/attractive because they pity you? no man would ever want that realistically

Don't be sad. Girls with issues like yourself make for great practice girls. Plenty of introverts need people like you to gain some experience with chicks before they move on to someone who is actual serious gf material.

Elaborate more on your interests and talk about them like you actually like them