Can we just get a sad images thread?

Can we just get a sad images thread?
I always ctrl f and look for a feels thread but theres never any anymore, it's just all bait threads and trap shit now
If any anons wanna talk, lets talk

Attached: 1d9d61e.jpg (639x400, 22K)

Heres another one, I feel bad contributing just one shit one

Attached: IMG_20190129_140029_019.jpg (1080x1322, 242K)

I don't know if this counts as sad. Reminds me of my dad. I've never done anything to make anyone pround though. I'll try to keep the thread going.

Attached: 1545287436581.png (477x591, 726K)

(Pic related happened to me 4/5 months ago)
>feelsbadman.jpeg

Attached: 1556237012186.png (187x112, 8K)

Either she's pulling your leg or she's a fucking bitch
How was she in real life?
Reply back with something insulting, but not too insulting, and make sure she understands you're joking

this webm OP.

Attached: 1546345639428.webm (846x476, 1.98M)

league is not worth it user

Attached: suicide.png (1920x1016, 212K)

I went to her house weeks after this and replaced most of the slides for her school projects with her nudes from a usb I bought with me, she used me a lot but in the end... my basedness prevailed

Attached: Alonebutbased.jpg (2048x1726, 135K)

i've never seen a doggo cry like that before. holy shit that's way more sad than this foreveralone bullshit the other people are posting ITT

FUCK I felt that so hard. My first kiss when I was 16 was this girl that immediately turned around and went back with her ex. I asked her what happened years later and she said "you didn't.....grab me by the pussy, metaphorically"
My only ex broke up with me because she stopped being interested in me
>mfw I will never be anything other than the boring dude

Attached: IMG_20190214_161611_846.jpg (960x825, 107K)

Fucking dogs get me every time. They're so nice and all they do is love you. I don't even think he understands his friend is gone. It's this like this that make me hope there is a heaven.

fucking F to whoever got sent this, holy fuck lmfao

>watching other things be sad makes you more sad than loneliness
That means you dont feel the loneliness
So get the fuck off my board cuck

This is such a fucked up gif user, why do you even have this saved

Based... but the addiction keeps making me come back

Fuck user I feel you, you're not alone... YOU ARE MY FREN NOW

Attached: AHEUUUAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOH.jpg (250x250, 10K)

you sound like you deserve the loneliness you whine about

>muh teenage love
What a shit thread

how did you do it, user? I'm 22 and have never held an actual conversation with a woman. I also never really talk to people or have friends.
I never asked a girl out or really put any effort or thought in the idea of me with another human being, but lately I feel as if I should even though I spent so much time alone that I feel as if I can't function properly with others. And my inability to do that makes me want to die.

the dog lost his friend too, user.
i am still subtely posting foreveralone bullshit.
is that unconditional love or is it because you're the food provider?
either way, i'll help them out unless it's a disgusting pitbull.
crying eases pain, sources like that help me cry out desu

Attached: lostliberty.jpg (709x704, 89K)

Anyone else shit at everything? I've never met anyone who was worse than me at any interest or hobby we shared.
Got flooded in a while back and my dog stayed with me the whole time. Got low on food and ran out in the last few days but he stuck with me.
Just let people be sad. It's better than the 1000 threads about traps.

Based and trannyslayingpilled

Attached: evilcyberwojak.png (400x383, 187K)

I don't know. I feel bad going on this board because I'm a bit more extraverted and can actually flirt to some extent. I'm overweight and fairly unattractive but I float on with mild social ability. Don't be yourself, be someone likable. I always watched really well liked people during high school and then took notes that I used in college and made some good friends and got a gf out of it.

>Got low on food and ran out in the last few days but he stuck with me.
based dog
but I was more talking about stockholm syndrome and the like - I haven't read much into it honestly, was just contributing to the sad feel of the thread.

Cope. Women don't like you because you're overweight, fatass.

Nah I get it. He's super chill though. I have enough money to get by, so I spend most of my time with him. He's really my only friend. I think it depends on how you raise them.

>Don't be yourself, be someone likable
thing is, it's hard for me to even get a word out for some reason
If I'm really pissed off and what to tell someone off, I end up saying nothing. Coupled with my flat effect, people wouldn't even know if I were mad, sad, etc.
I don't even know who 'myself' is. A lot of times I feel as if I'm some disembodied entity that reads words from a screen. I spend my days off without seeing a soul or speaking a word and I can't find it in myself to go out and meet people. Probably because I tried a dozen times before and it always ends the same; me not really connecting with anyone. I have a lot to say usually too, I just can't get it out.
I got high functioning autism btw

Wow, that actually fucked me up.

:(
This post is origgy, I diggy shiggy. So originy I wish to post this robot please allow me this is not low in content, you are low in iq./

Some people just csnt get this through their head though. If you keep attempting to be in relationships and it keeps fucking your shit up, give it a rest, take stock of your life, focus on YOU, then once you have all your shit figured out, circle back around. Jesus. Its not that youre unlovable, its just youre not at a place to do it. Stop trying to buy a new car if youre having trouble with rent.

>doggo
Shut the fuck up you insufferable faggot. How is it possible to have so little personality? All you "muh doggo pupper puppo xDD" retards are all the same

BASED AND ANTINORMIEPILLED

Just wait after she had her fun at the cock Carosel bro, you are one of the good guys bro, the one she will marry. You tradcons with the fucking clean your room selfhelp crap is pathetic, beta and no wonder why every man is a desperate exploited s o y boy

Hes right

You faggots that talk like retards need to be purged from this board.

Brutality at it's finest, we need brutal jannies to ban trannies, faggots and normies ffs

MAKE R9K GREAT AGAIN

I miss old Jow Forums bros the rose threads arent even getting bumped anymore whats happened to my beloved robot 9000

It fucking sucks trannies, faggots and normies have taken over /ourboard/

I miss it so much man I hate those discord trannys with a passion I want to kill everyone on /u/ and sos

I still dont know why trannies and faggots come here when they have /lgbt/

Fuck off with your beta orbiting garbage e celeb garbage

you literally were not there you stupid fucking zoomer it was never about orbiting you daft fuckwit its brainless zoomers like you that are ruining our board

Have sex pathetic orbiter

>/u/
What's wrong with /u/?

i have a story similar to yours. At 14/15 i used to like this girl. That has been my first and only time with a female. She wanted to make out so we did it, but after that day I got ghosted. She kept saying that "I'm not her type" and that, even tho I've been wholesome, patient and comprehensive (that's what she said) with her she didn't want me to get involved in her life. I've been thinking about it for a year and sometimes I do it nowadays as well.

she also used to complain about other guys that treated her like shit with me and kept telling me how much of a good guy I was. She's just deceived me at the time and I'm still looking back at it .

>43 posts
>only 10 images

Attached: 1510733880953.png (500x313, 178K)

jokes on you I dont even try haha

You're all fucking retarded but this one? I felt this one.

>1 image every 4 post
>this is somehow a bad thing

you didn't actually do this but I implore you to do so

>sad images thread
>what's wrong if there's only 1 image being posted every 4 posts??

The girl in OP's image is just a bitch being a bitch. She gave no specific feedback and just went straight for a burn attempt.

lowered my standards and still got rejected 5 times in the last couple months

i dont deserve love

Attached: 1532275487674.jpg (569x425, 45K)

I know the feel. I dont know what we can do. We're just broken, I guess. I'm sorry user

Attached: wind_sfx.png (600x881, 298K)

>he geniunely expects people to not discuss the images posted on an imageboard
go back

>comics
ruined it

>tfw nothing will ever care about you this much, not even an animal.

>DAE heckin cute doggo? :(

Fucking die

>Taking advice from women

Criminally underrated thank you for this edit user

Ah, I remember it, that feeling.

Attached: 1547490313287.jpg (720x886, 58K)

That pictures the best one on this thread

This is indeed an original post that I am making

Attached: 1556431512539.jpg (4095x1500, 1.63M)

I love it, user. Is it yours?

It's yours now, user.
Take good care of both it and yourself.

Attached: C84C7AFC-D7C2-446B-AD85-3AC11238C8BF.jpg (1011x472, 30K)

Checked
Had to turn off my vpn for this, damn that image made me sad, my old man isnt even dead so I dont know why

Nah some other user posted it awhile back

I love how I tried to break out of my shell from creep to somone a bit more sociable and I still can't get in a relationship. People constantly tell me that they are surprised I don't have one.

I tried but the last 3 girls that I thought I had a romantic interest in me had showed me otherwise. The last girl I dated with was supposedly close. We hung out a couple times, grabbed food and I even helped her score an interview. That all meant shit to her when one day after picking her up to hang with me, she went to go sleep with my roommate instead.

It really doesn't matter that much the collective experience, skills, and status that you have have already but more rather it is all based on looks and how well you can make the butterflies flutter in them. My roommate was a writer and looked slimmer than me. He knew his way with words and I didn't

Now could I blame her? Absolutely not. Every woman has the right to be selective about her partner to get what she thinks is best for her. I am in no way in the right of doing that her. However, if this has showed me anything it's that I am not qualified to meet what modern women want so therefore, why even bother busting myself for them anymore? I'll just enjoy the rest of what life has to offer to me instead of wasting my time chasing something that is far from me and will only bum me out even more.

Attached: 1562986526638.jpg (498x445, 96K)

Holy shit I feel the exact same way. I've never tried to get with a woman before but I know for a fact that I just do not meet their standards. I can't hate them for that, only myself.

I've decided to completely give up on something unattainable that only makes me depressed thinking about it and to just focus on other shit in life like my studies/career and picking up some hobbies that i'll enjoy.