Anyone else have this stupid destructive behavior of removing people that give at least half a fuck about you...

Anyone else have this stupid destructive behavior of removing people that give at least half a fuck about you? I sometimes get these depression episodes and isolate myself from the few human beings that talk to me then I wonder why I'm such a failure I don't know why I'm like this

Attached: 1563684242349.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-destructive_behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=I99giEepUs4&list=PLuKZFnePd03BbSx2z35DF9bL9z7FuPksA&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

add me back add me back add me back

This is not an add me back post, I just want to know if I'm just fucked up in the head and should just put some lead in my skull

make it one add me back pls user
that is fucked but don't put lead in your skull, you will be missed and mayhaps it can be fixed add me back

But I don't even know you user

oh
i was pestering you on the odd chance that you were my friend who removed me, i miss him

you could get to know me

Attached: ApuBishie.png (657x527, 37K)

Once I think someone hates me or talks shit behind my back, I'd completely isolate myself from them and they get really angry when I do it. I think it also cost my my job or my relationship with my co-workers. Especially when I gave cold shoulders to my one it oneitis for rejecting me and flirt with another co-worker I didn't like. Almost every gave me shit for it and I'd feel pathetic at the very end. No one really give a fuck if I'm down.

Are you by mere works of the universe a lizard?

nopers, more of a cat guy myself anyways

That happens to me to except I dont really have anyone who cares about me so I just remove all the people from friends lists on things and rest it like every 2 weeks. that's why I dont really use discord so I can forget about it and protect those people

I'm actually doing that right now as a matter of fact. Removed everyone, locked my friend requests then deleted my account and Discord itself. I haven't spoken to anybody in about a week now.

I just burden people anyway.

Probably you have AVPD, avoidant personality disorder, it's different from social anxiety and from schizoid personality.

I was diagnosed with AVPD a couple of years ago, therapy and meds helped a little. But accepting that you're different and you need to be alone sometimes helps a lot. You know, some people are blind, others are deaf, some others can't socialize that much because of differences in their brain structure. It's a combination of genetics and social factors, like over-socialization.

Pic related

Attached: uncle_ted_did_nothing_wrong.png (500x477, 101K)

How do I go about getting a diagnosis? I mentioned AVPD to both a therapist and psychiatrist but they just sorta didn't pay any attention. All of the symptoms are me down to a tee but I dunno how to go about being tested for it.

Sorry I don't know you

I'm original cool

like I said before
you could get to know me

I'm sorry to hear user I just did that too I'm a piece of shit and I hurt the only person that gave a damn about me, I just wanna cry and die and I wish I never existed, I'm just a cash cow for my relatives with nothing going for themselves, I should stop breathing

First, you need to find a very smart an open-minded professional, because most shrinks nowadays are just a bunch of normies and each of them follows certain thought schools, like gestalt, freudian, jungian, etc. For example, mine was very adamant of me using meds, but bitch, this has a biological component also! It took me several sessions to make her accept biological facts over her shrink "mind-only" dogma. Being smarter than your therapist help.

My therapist was the same at first, prolly thought I was self-diagnosing myself, I think the bias comes from them being normies and you being able to interact with the therapist in a "normal" way.

If you have 3 or 4 (I don't remember) of the criteria from the DSM, you certainly have it, I had 7 of the 8 so my therapist had to accept it when I confronted (She was kind of lost, at some point she thought I had Agoraphobia, I love open spaces, I hate people, baka). For me the most indisputable symptom was having PTSD-like reactions from socializing, and the ghosting thing like OP. My case was kind of rare because it probably overlaps with schizoid personality and/or aspergers, but since I don't look nor act like an sperg nobody believes I could have it. Being very functional is kind of a curse, full-fledged spergs like Chris Chan has it easier.

Also, DSM and shrink politics are shitty, I heard assburgers will not be in the future DSM editions, bitch please.

At the end I stopped going for therapy, my case proved to be quite complicated for her, I'm self-medicating nowadays and kind of improved a lot over the PTSD symptoms, now I'm sleeping better and manageing stress better, therapy helped at first, but when the most complex stuff showed up after the initial anxiety and depression subsided, it was obvious this wasn't going to be cured by just wishful thinking and regressions.

Sorry I'm not a girl

like I said before twice now
you could get to know me

Attached: BANG.gif (600x338, 853K)

Damn, you're retarded as fuck bro

BTFO normie
oreganolol

Attached: back in the days.jpg (470x600, 94K)

Ok, where do I add you to remove you in like two days max

email my throwaway
[email protected]

Here fishy fishy fish~! I'd like to grant you a wish! All you gotta do is jump right on inside this dish!

Attached: troller.jpg (300x200, 18K)

BTW I used to do that when I had a lot of friends, even people I knew personally on various messengers/etc. It's also related to depression, a desire to isolate oneself from others during healing... but you don't have an injury or other source of stress that will heal and get better, you're just completely fucked.

So I decided to stop making friends. Now I only harass people for a week or less before I disappear. Usually they hate me anyway because I make sure to make as much of an ass of myself as possible. It works great. If ever, by the time they figure out I'm selfishly using them for my own personal gain of eliminating temporary need for social interaction I'm already long gone.

I did, now what?

Think that's exactly what I do I get so depressed I make myself the biggest asshole I can be so they don't remember me

It hurts extra bad when one of them emails me though I feel like a total piece of shit

[email protected]
do it again cause I didn't get anything from you in my inbox

Cool original content

Attached: IMG_20190721_055725.jpg (480x854, 37K)

It's called self sabotage and it's a well known symptom in depression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-destructive_behavior

Just like this poster said though;
Psychiatry is like trying to learn something from a toddler that's already busy chewing on a shoe. If you try to get anything productive out of it you'll be totally lost... they aren't designed to help "high functioning" persons cope or feel better, they're only there to help people who are completely incapable of even wiping their own ass (or tying their shoes, politely) just barely manage to survive.

The rest of us are fucked, so the best you can do is extract whatever support you can and try to seek your own answers... because while there are highly intelligent people in the field they are numbered in the hundreds worldwide... and there are hundreds of millions of us. They simply don't have time to explain basic facts to everyone, they're dealing with the other 7 billion "normies" trying to explain "yes, they do indeed have a real problem, it's biological, it's complicated."

They're also failing, but making very painfully slow progress. Being in psychiatry is one of the most depressing jobs on earth... imagine being in a position where you can only actually help 1% of your patients and the other 99% you're totally powerless?

nah my only self destructive habit is findom

guess it's not working
les try dis one
[email protected]

Yeah I ghosted everyine that I ever knew

Me too.
I am watching this right now and Its just too much info for me right now. If I understan this fully and act upon it I might fix myself and be usefull and a positive to the people.
youtube.com/watch?v=I99giEepUs4&list=PLuKZFnePd03BbSx2z35DF9bL9z7FuPksA&index=5

Who are you? It might be me.

this is literally me dude, I'm losing lots of friends and I lost many already. I can't call anyone a friend I'm fucked up really.. sometimes I wish I have a good group of friends and they care about me and shit but that's not going to happen because I can't keep a single friend.

Attached: 1562352521625.png (1080x1080, 541K)

>AVPD
holy hell, i used to visit a therapist but like the times I visited weren't conventional and I was always put on a waiting list because of literally autistic kids I think , cant remember a thing tho .. would love to go back but i cant leave my house i dont want to im real sad