Why do you think that finding a girlfriend will solve all your problems?

Why do you think that finding a girlfriend will solve all your problems?

Attached: 1562451894476.jpg (900x599, 59K)

I don't want my problems solved by a woman. o/

It doesn't solve all your issues, but it definitely alleviates a lot. Alongside the fact most people here are lonely as fuck, and having a life companion would help.

>t. been in a relationship for 1 year 3 months

because my only problem is that I dont have a girlfriend.

Well it definatly put us both in a position where we can solve our own problems while supporting eachother.

You know you can be in a relationship and still be lonely.

If you literally have no other problems you would easily find a girlfriend.

Lack of gf is my only problem*, I have all my other shit sorted out.

*not literally speaking, mind you. I gotta go out and buy a new rolling pin later this week.

Then you're retarded. Good relationship means someone you have common interests in and be able to do the same shit with. Before we moved in together I voiced with my bf all the time, up to 9 hours a couple times. We played WoW. im not a tranny or a girl just a faggot

I guess I also have terrible anxiety but what does that have to do with anything?

Attached: thinkception.png (1000x1000, 66K)

You got me. My second problem is that my genetics are undesirable to women.

>you're retarded
>I'm a faggot btw

Atleast I don't have the crippling autism that renders me incapable of getting a partner, and proceed to make excuses about why getting a partner isn't actually that important, and declaiming all your other past shitty relationships as nothing to worry about.

I used to think being in a relationship would save me from all my problems and that person would somehow protect me from the hurts of the world. It does indeed not do that.

because I would stop thinking about sex 24/7 and stop wanking 10 times a day

...okay. If you say so... Just so you know, I'm not even a robot, just a lurker. You sure you aren't projecting?

I don't but I'd at least like to check it off the bucket list sometime; experience it at least once before I die

More than that I want biological children and a family and the girl is kind of necessary for that

It's way easier for gay men to find a partner than it is for straight men, and certainly not because of a lack of autism in that community.

I want to see more cute fox please post more cute fox

I think humans always seek for something they still don't have or never experienced, because we like the change and the feeling for it. However, for the most of times, once we try the new experience, we re-value it, for the most, in a worse way.

Oh don't worry. Autism is the least of their problems. Kek.

I just want to replace the void left by the last girl with another ad nauseam, forever. I am under no impression this is healthy or will lead to good relationships but I really hate to be alone

Here you go. Enjoy another cute fox.

Attached: 1562451594614.jpg (1024x684, 182K)

It won't, but I've been working on my problems for a long time now and I'm actually doing so much better than I was even two years ago. I've done my part. Men were not meant to go 26 years being deprived of sex and romantic attachments. There's always that factor that makes me completely inexperienced compared to my peers. Everyone expects me to have had sex by now. Having gone through life without so much a crumb of coochie actually does fuck with a man.

Literally no one thinks that. However, having a girlfriend would help with a lot of my problems, even if it wouldn't outright fix them.

Thank you based fox poster

>Only problems are lack of companionship and sex
>GF ironically solves both as a high quality solution given GF is good quality herself
I dunno man, sounds like I found the solution to my problems.

Cute

I don't, but still it can be better than being alone all the time.

not really, I want to make friends, dont care about getting a gf.

Tried having a relationship with an admittedly very plain girl and have to say that you're definitely better off alone, fuck a pro if celibacy is getting to you

a fox loaf will solve all of my problems

Lol, bullshit, unoriginal and retarded post.

I don't. Just lonely, but I enjoy being alone. I've become an emotionless husk who can't connect to people in that regard. Gore threads and family violence has made me pretty much desensitised to alot of things.

Attached: 1563179634530.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Because i only want warm and gentle cuddles and headpats. I have no desire for money cars sex or expensive normaltard shit.

I don't. I'm just horny

if you think that getting a girlfriend will solve your problems then you have a much bigger problem to solve

Because it's going to be just like the cuddling images and anime fantasy i've spent years dwelling on alone in my room.

It wont, but itll make a lot of them so much more bearable and give me the motivation to work on so many more

My problem is not having a gf

>friend gets a gf
>all of a sudden he says he is happy
that's why