Qhen did you realize you were trans

qhen did you realize you were trans

Attached: 1563735230994.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

why do trannies conflate the mental illness with the word "trans"? "trans" implies you've changed into something, it literally means you are LARPing on the opposite sex already. having mental illness and dysphoria is not the same thing as being "trans", the latter is a lifestyle choice you have made.

t are you even talking about answer the question

Attached: 1542348442472.jpg (1200x673, 134K)

the point is your question makes no sense
how could you not realize you are a tranny, when being a tranny is an active choice you made. you would realize you were a tranny the moment you chose to be one.

>how could you not realize you are a tranny, when being a tranny is an active choice you made. you would realize you were a tranny the moment you chose to be one.
what did it even mean then

Attached: 1550710644219.png (667x720, 387K)

trans implies that you have a festering wound where your dick should be

When i realizrd i had a weenier

Attached: 1561538056042.jpg (720x960, 93K)

Are you trans or do you just have a fetish for "cute anime girls" and being submissive.
Think about it

When I was 7 I knew something was up like I watched fairy odd parents when Timmy got turned into Timantha and I wanted that to happen to me same with when Jimmy Neutron turned into Cindy and when in code name kids nextdoor they had that girl ray that turned boys into girls. But I accept I was trans when I was 22 it sucks it took so long but cest la vie

When I finished conductor school, turbo faggot.

Attached: Trains.png (599x301, 34K)

>tranny is too retarded to understand the english language
pottery

>When I was round 12 or 13 on deviantart
>See shitty captions and fanfiction etc
>Masturbate to it but immediately regret it afterword, affirm to myself it's just a fetish etc, claim I'm not really gay in my mind
>As I get older I discover more niche fetishes
>What I get into gets more weird and depraved, as well as me starting to regret it less and less
>Eventually stop regretting it at all
>Become even less attracted to women (I've generally always been distrustful and disliked women do to experiences in my childhood)
>At this point, in my adulthood, I'm exclusively attracted to men

I couldn't ever be a woman, because I wouldn't pass as one. So I just identify as gay so I can eventually have a loving relationship with a man
It's all I really want. To be loved by someone else. To have a long term relationship with someone.

Attached: lmfao.jpg (1241x887, 87K)

user i nelieve in you... Believe in yourself and you wikl be yourself
True self. Thanks you fot inspieaing me

Attached: 1561489751926.jpg (589x589, 50K)

>>Become even less attracted to women (I've generally always been distrustful and disliked women do to experiences in my childhood)
Womenhate fags confirmed to be actual fags

It depends. You mean, when I realised there was something wrong with me? When I was around 7-8 years old.
I used to cross dress a lot. I had a super tight top and I would put some sponge balls or whatever to make it look like tits.
I used to read and write a lot and I would usually go for the female POV.
I also remember praying every night to be a girl, even if it meant that God would kill me after a week, I just wanted to feel ''normal''.
That had an affect during my puberty years; I never connected with the guys, I was repulsed by my body, I tried to modify it in every way (exercise, I would shave it whole since 12)
If you mean, when did I realise that without transitioning I would kill myself?
Around 18 or so. Tried to resist and see if I could avoid, but I didn't last long.

Im so sorrh i hope yoh find your true seld thank you for inspirating us user. Thank you for the storu

Attached: 1561567316430.png (350x219, 49K)

Mods sticky this thrwa thank you

Attached: madoka-kaname-puella-magi-madoka-magica-portable-2.78.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>Mods sticky this thrwa thank you
what?

He can't write properly. He was asking for the thread to be stickied.

being trans is a choice
a choice that is being sold to you and profits the sellers more than it will ever benefit the buyers
have a nice day

Hello nice lady. You are a little too young to be awake at these hours, you should head to bed :)

>qhen did you realize you were trans
when i realized men aren't supposed to want boobs, even if they're gay.