Female

>female
>wishing for a real man
>wanting to serve him, make him good food, wait for him to return home, make the house a nice place for him
>2019 and everybody expect me to have something else in life
>tfw

Attached: why.png (584x700, 26K)

You're originally a man, aren't you user?

>2019 and everybody expect me to have something else in life
There's nothing wrong with what you want but the problem is majority of modern """men""" are retarded soiboy cucks who don't deserve this

All guys deserve this except ones that think like this

>being a beta male who enables snowflake whores

yeah there is one thing deserve, that is being raped in the ass by jamal then deported

This post reads like it was written by a mutt

t. White european whose grandparents both had the aryan certificate

Attached: 1560352325864m.jpg (872x1024, 83K)

I'm a 100% white European with nordic genes so try again faggot

>real man

What does this mean?

I think not everybody deserve it, but many do. Why do you think many don't? What did they do to you?

>Why do you think many don't? What did they do to you?

because they're beta males and they enable women to be whores. They are a disgrace to men.

You sound like a virgin. Are you virgem?

>using virgin as an insult
>on r9k
dumb fucking normie

Fuck off you Jow Forumstard reddit transplant

>>real man
at this point I'd settle for a guy that didn't still live with his mom

it's your time to feed on soilent, oh wait you can't even open the bottle. Don't worry you can ask some girl to open it for you my man

Oh, sure. But the woman has a responsability too, you know. Maybe we lost that, nowadays. I mean... it's ok for me if people do that, but I want my man and I'd love to be just his. Of course I would not like a man who is not protective, but I would like to stay at home while he's at work and to arrange something nice for him.
I know I'm kind of retro... It's ok if the world does other stuff, but I would like to live like that.

Because even if you were female you wouldn't meet my standards for being a housewife.

"""female"""
you will never be female freak

Attached: 1541901429952.jpg (1467x1000, 131K)

A lot of women would like to do that but a lot of men today don't require anything from women, allowing them to do whatever they want. A lot of women who never think they would be a housewife suddenly become a happy housewife once they find the right man who requires it from them and is able to provide something in exchange.

The world is full of feminised beta boi orbiters and hyper chads that will only fuck Stacey. The only out is to find something that makes you happy by yourself. Disregard appearances, make yourself happy because nothing else matters.

Thank you user, you're so sweet. :)

Tell me more about your standards, user, please.

Are you fat? Are you interested in being a house maid?

I'm not a super model, user, but I'm not fat. I guess I'm pretty normal in size.
I don't want to work as a maid, I just want to be a good housewife to my man. :)

OP, I met a real man but he's 17 years older than I. I have so problem other than the nasty looks I get from guys my age. He's so WONDERFUL to me and makes me want to be a better person everyday. I feel love for the first time and know I am giving real love to him for the first time ever. No crush, puppy love but the real respectful, heart swelling kind.

Oh, I'm so happy for you, user. How nice.

do you want to be my housewife. I need someone to cook food

>be femoid
>idealised nuclear family as a lil gorl
>mfw will have a perfect family some day:3
>ff high school years
>being taught ict skills and engineering
>notwhatyourewanting.jpg
>tfw also taught 'hospitality' and not domestic science/home economics

now subjects are help you look for a career rather than skills

i want the skills of cooking for my husband, i do not want to learn communication styles to deal with customers

i am a woman and and i want to remain as such
being a bread winner is just not in my life path

Well, I don't know you and I live in Europe, I guess it could be a bit hard to meet. :) I hope you'll find a nice girl for you, user.

Nope, got a good man and every other guy is invisible to me.

Go to McDonalds if you want someone to cook for you, thats tip is all you get from me.

Oh user, maybe you can follow some courses? I did and I learned a lot! I can bake so many nice things now, I love it. Just follow your dream! And you can use your skills to have good conversations and be a good listener. Keep it up!

You just can't believe how good it feels. I wake up and see him and move close and touch him and he stirs and looks at me the first time and I feel warm. I know nothing with hurt me today.

How big is yo dick nigga? No homo.

You're so lucky, I'm a bit jelous. :) I wish I could have that someday.

You must first of all be fun, kind, and intelligent. Also physically attractive. And have a high enough sex drive to always be happy to satisfy me sexually whenever and in any way I want.

my current skills arent the issue, its the education system that caters to businesses rather than lifestyle

i can cook and bake and also be a good listener, but its because i decided those things, not that they are expected of me

I'm so sorry user, I understand you don't believe I'm a woman and that is not common to view life as I do. I'm not male or trans, but why do you ask how big it would be? It made me laugh.

I live in Europe and could afford a housewife.

Ok. Where in Europe? I live in Italy.

Close enough. Easily doable by a short plane trip. What would you provide for me as a housewife?

Do you want to meet? We could.

take it outside

expect housewife to be greasy old man :DDDD

Kinda hesitant since females of Jow Forums tend to be... Well...