MALE HEIGHT

Males

Shortest height you would accept before commiting suicide?

Honest answers. Let's go

(No other answers other than height. No jokes. No saying "it doesn't matter")

Attached: 1520361297133.png (236x234, 98K)

5'11

6'

6'0

6'3 and polish
Get British pussy everywhere I go
No need to clean the toilets
British girls pay me to fuck them

Attached: 1505569257301.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I dont understand dis question

It's cause you have ebola

Anything shorter than me

170 and somehow taller than most people i see, that chair when manlet in country of uber manlets.

Oh never mind
Probably like 5`7

gay

3'6~

5'9"

Anything less than that and my quality of life would be shit.

There are actual retards (mostly females but some males too) that actually think being a short male is no reason to feel suicidal.

Can we agree that's stupid on their part?

>tfw 5'5"

I'd kill myself if I was shorter than mí madre (5'0")

Attached: 1501384900352.png (600x573, 123K)

>feel suicidal
this is the actual retard position

5'9 is short

176cm
wouldn't commit suicide if I was of any height

Ya but the question is what height would be tolerable and at least at 5'9" you don't look like an actual dwarf from disney

Wrong

Ai no, miho

I’m 5’4 120 lbs. I don’t understand why people feel so insecure about height. Short folks like us should just use it to our advantage. We fit in small places and get into theaters for free.

>I'm so smart that I'm gonna kill myself

Attached: 1334286357708.jpg (615x500, 139K)

I'd feel Mexican at that height. 5'11 is the lowest I'd go

Im 5'9 but i wear leather boots with 3 inch heel inserts and get laid instantly in Japan. Ive found this corner and almost every night i get hit on by hot japanese girls usually bring a girl back without trying and they are usually virgins.

this desu

Attached: 1519506891868.jpg (287x350, 13K)

Honestly, no less than 5'10 (178cm), my shortest sister is 5'10

Don’t do that.

5'6

If you lose the sarcasm, you have it.

I do what I want

Attached: bori_with_rose.png (100x201, 22K)

That's the dumbest advantage ever

I can’t believe you’re doing this.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was paraphrasing your sentiment.

Wey, no la ages

Ik you weren't. That's why I said IF

Yeah? What kind of advantage is hitting your head on a ceiling? Or being held to high expectations? Or being more at risk to cardiovascular issues?

Sheit I'm retarded with this post here.

Anyways you were being sarcastic

What kind of advantage is being a dwarf?

Tall = you look like an actual man

Short =you look like a middle schooler. Literally.

I wasn't being sarcastic. You're just an idiot.

I'm 6'2, but I'd say 5'7
and that's only if I was a decent looking manlet

No one here is stupid enough to believe that wasn't sarcasm.

A dwarf gets all the gold, though.

Short = utility.

Tall = liability.

Think I'm about 5'11, I'm certainly not 6'.
Maybe even 5'10.

Attached: 1524842495004.jpg (302x225, 9K)

>no one here is stupid enough to believe things that are true

Attached: pancakepinkman.jpg (473x488, 17K)

Dafuq? That doesn't make sense but either way, If someone offered me 50 mil dollars and the only requirement is to live a life of a midget or be homeless, I'd choose homeless

That "utility" sounds like what a grunt worker would appreciate.

Want to play that game?

GUYS, IS THIS SARCASM YES OR NO

Nothing to hate. That bs 6ft meme aside, 5'10" is perfect for a body builder

I'm just quoting you. Were you being sarcastic?

Utility just means to be useful in the practical sense in a nutshell. And if you’re so insecure about your height that you’d take that over being a multi-millionaire, you are a sad boy who has no manly features.

Being short is useful because tall people can man handle you easily
t 5'6

>doesn't know what satire is even though they used it

You can have the last word because I don't want to derail the thread for something this dumb

If you aren't getting leg extension surgery you are literally retarded and should kys immediately.

Attached: Height-Increasing-Surgery-India.jpg (800x320, 38K)

There are NO manly features from being a dwarf. Height is the prereq to manliness

Kek I guess if you're gay and like being emasculated it's useful

was it sarcasm or satire? Make up your mind.

They cost a lot of money. Have you looked at their prices?

No. I bet you look like a ken doll. Only without the face. And obese.

Same difference. Both would be accurate here. Durr

You can’t say “hurr durr” without irony and still be respected.

Who is the insecure one now?
You are making baseless assumptions about me

How do you come to the position that I don't know what satire is then? Your previous comment suggests they're synonyms, which is untrue.

I don't care about respect tho

Oh? You aren’t denying it tinydick. That’s what I will call you from now on.

Taller people are more physically imposing, physically stronger, able to run faster, jump higher, have higher body weight without being fat, have better blood circulation, better body heat dissipation (making taller people better at adapting to colder climates), and can live just as long as the top 10% of people if they take care of themselves.

Vice versa; shorter people can have higher muscle density, less body heat dissipation (better at adapting to warmer and hotter climates), have the same risks of disease as taller people but even more risk of becoming obese or overweight, and can live at most 7 years longer than the average person that is 30cm (1 foot) taller than them.

Google both words. Post them here and tell me why I can't use either. YOU explain how I'm wrong then with actual def. Cmon. Do it.

If the alternative is suicide the price is worth it.

Attached: zrz6r.jpg (960x635, 82K)

More baseless assumptions to make yourself feel better.

Not really. Would you be okay with being 1ft tall? Hellz no probably.

Might as well commit sudoku now.

No u

Shut up idiot I’ll beat u up I know karate.

Satire and sarcasm are not the same thing. Although it wasn't my intention, my paraphrasing of you could definitely qualify as satire, but I wasn't being sarcastic in the least. Maybe \you\ should google the words so that you know what they mean, before you use them.

More like sarcasm than satire if anything

Attached: Screenshot_20180602-135045.png (1080x1920, 483K)

how so?

Satire is clever while sarcasm is basically the same just more crude.

They basically mean the same shit. I can't believe I am feeding the troll.

Crude? Also complaining about trolls on Jow Forums.

Fuck. Ignore this comment.

It is worth it if you can last that long. Im beijing offers 10cm (4 inches) but 50k is not something that can be saved up quickly even with a good job.

I think this society should offer a loan program to midgets that want the surgeries because it's fucked up to force a midget to live lile that forever.

_|_

Not "im" *in

*in beijing they offer

I'm 187 cm. I don't care about male height. Most of my best buddies (three or four) are below me and then two of them are above me.

The most important thing is if you are Jow Forums. Me and my buddies are all Jow Forums especially now right after conscription.

Wits, speed and being Fucking tough matters. :DDD

Otherwise you are either a useless goalpost or a useless stair sitter. Both having a head rotating like a fucking radar, but no one to talk to.

>Shortest height you would accept before commiting suicide?
Doesn't matter a shit at our place. WTF, or Welcome To Finland.

I think you fundamentally fail to understand what those words mean, despite it being obvious you've tried very hard to figure it out. Sarcasm tends to function like a rhetorical lie, like agreeing with something, but typically intoning that you mean the exact opposite.
An example: "Oh yeah, man, you totally got me there. I never realized sarcasm and satire were the exact same thing"
(see, this is not a serious remark)
Satire is, unlike sarcasm, a more accurate way to interpret my remarks, because I was satirizing your posts in that I was rewording them in a way which criticized them by exaggerating the stupidity of your remarks. There is no lack of sincerity, intoned or otherwise in my comments. Perhaps in the future you should refrain from commenting on things autists like yourself have such a difficult time understanding.

You're 6'1" dude. You won't care much when you already have a good height.

Aren’t Finns supposed to be really tall because of Germanic genepool?

no, they're supposed to be really short because they're half mongol mongrels.

Based Finland

It’s gotta be humiliating when you’re “gatcha’d” by a leaf though.

Not reading that. Why? 1. You are making a long comment pointlessly 2. That whole chain was pointless af to begin with. Point is that post Was indeed intended to poke fun of my mentality.

Are peops this insecure about height

Aka was not just some simple "paraphrasing"
>trying to save face this hard

You really should read it. I explained something you were having a very difficult time understanding in an extremely succinct manner.

Are you female?

Yes, most males are.

He is. Look at the backpeddling OP has done throughout the thread, even going as far as to white knight the perks of being tall, lest someone says it doesn’t matter.

Kek no. I won BUT you will keep responding back just to save face because you don't like losing. Simple as that.

I'm 5' 7" but I'm optimistic because it's a good height to make it as a footballer!

Attached: 1526957867716.jpg (400x400, 32K)

I said it was a more accurate way to interpret my remarks. As I said previously, I was not being satirical by intention. I stand by that I was paraphrasing you, but I wouldn't be pedantic enough to argue at the accusation of being satirical.

Kek. And look at you. You keep doing the opposite to justify your short height.

Are you new?

You are stupid and you should kill yourself, but not for being short; but for being stupid.
MD5 image hash filtered to that fucking cat.
Go back to

No need to justify. I literally said us short folks need to get over it and take our short height in stride.