Worst cities and towns you've been to

1.Rocky ford, Colorado
2. Ulysses, Kansas
3.Bend, Oregon
4.San Francisco, California
5. Boise city, Idaho

Attached: 1471959381295.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Chicago, illinois desu.

Native Kansan here and I have never heard of this place called Ulysses, what's so bad?

Near the colorado border, shitty little grain blumpkin town, stood their with my mom when we had to sleep on our way to Oklahoma city

The entirety of northern virginia.

Berlin, overrated shithole

Oh yeah that's all of western Kansas. My town isn't even a mile wide and the nearest large city is at least 50 miles away. Kansas is stereotyped as being the middle of bumfuck nowhere because it is.

is there a more normie state than california?
>inb4"is there a more normie country than america?"

Live in Dayton, Ohio
Someone fucking kill me

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Hey bro. What part?

I did not enjoy Minneapolis

Shame you have such poor taste

1.Los Angeles
2. Sacramento
3. Sao Paulo

>3. Sao Paulo
God this place is a hellhole and I'm stuck in it.

Attached: 1467735438745.jpg (640x696, 56K)

I live in the city proper. Kinda near university campus, so not the worst part of town, but this city depresses the shit out of me.

I don't actually live in Sao Paulo, but my mom has a house near Jardin. You?

Ranger, Georgia
Williamsburg, Kentucky
Lantana, Florida

Sup bros. UD grad class of 2018. Graduated a KHV as well :^)

UD class of '17 boi
B.A. in music, which might explain why I'm depressed enough to be on this board.

>fell for the Bend hype
My condolences.

4.San Francisco, California

San Francisco,is a strange city, one block will be completely fucked up and full of herion addicts, but the next one over will have nice apartments and designer shit.

It always baffled me

As for me bad cities
>detroit,MI
I drove through that city and outside of the center city, it was nothing but urban decay and derelict people .

>East Orange, NJ
Complete and utter shit hole

>Newburgh, NY
Same pretty shitty place with dirty streets and liter.

Attached: good-hotel.jpg (550x412, 34K)

1. Stockholm
2. Paris
3. Helsinki
4. Kemi
5. Leningrad

1. Mumbai
2. Addis Ababa
3. Nairobi

Western Kansas fits the bleak stereotype. Northeast Kansas is actually pretty nice tho

Dallas is the shittiest city in the world.

It's a cement jungle, literally nothing except pawn shops, nail salons, and tiny, ugly Mexican supermarkets in shitty strip malls. Downtown is completely deserted at all times, and it takes at least 30 minutes to drive from any point to another. Almost every neighborhood either look like a rundown ghetto shithole, or a boring copy-and-paste suburbia full of mcmansions. The place has no soul, no reason for being, it shouldn't exist.

I have a friend who moved there and I visit him a few times a year because he's one of my best friends, but jesus fuck do I hate his city. It fills me with dread and sadness. He pulled some strings and managed to get me a 75k/year job offer at his company, but I literally turned it down just because I'd have to live in Dallas.

You know the one and only real tourist attraction in Dallas? The fucking spot where JFK was shot.

Dallas is so shitty that not even a president could survive it. Fuck Dallas. I wish it would get nuked.

Attached: PupleSkyline_MNS2616.jpg (983x600, 138K)

Is your name James?

originalus

Ann Arbor Michigan
Battle Creek Michigan
Detroit Michigan

That whole state is one giant toilet.

Brownsville, NY

The name is fitting...

Attached: A fuck nigga, das that shit I don't like.png (473x590, 448K)

Kek, why tho, NOVA is like super white and rich

fredricksburg va
raleigh nc (misfortune of living here)
schnectady ny
charlotte nc
orlando fl (infested with children and hypebeasts)

Trenton NJ is my hometown and remains the worst place I've ever been in. Either that or Gary IN, but at least there the nearby dunes are nice.

Why boise?

Passed by Fresno once. Never again.

Attached: 1563483933289.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>Helsinki
What did you dislike? Mostly alcoholics and hipsters.

Damn I wanna visit America so bad. Half these bumfuck nowhere cities look like they have better skylines than London.

The hipsters, the dialect, the commieblocks, the lack of personality and the beggars.

i went to florida once and every single place i went to was a complete dump.