Night Walk Documentary Project!

Trying this again, because most of the threads aren't very good tonight and we need just a few more submissions,
Yeah I know not everyone will love this doc,
But, at least we and namely (You) will have contributed to some sad comfy media.

We need more narrators but, submissions of any kind will be considered.
Questions/Talking Points:
-What do you think about when you Nightwalk?
-Where do you go on a nightwalk?
-Why do you nightwalk?
-Can you think of a turning point in your life?
-What was your favorite time in your life?
-What do you look forward to?
-Do you think things will ever change for you?
-How do you feel about normies? Why?
-Do you think there is anything beautiful in life?
-Do you have a favorite memory from old r9k?
-If you could be Charismatic, Handsome,Attractive,Dominant (CHAD) for a day what would you do?
-What do you think needs to happen for r9k to change for the better or is it lost forever?
-Are there any other ways you cope with the current state of the world?

DOs and DON'Ts of submissions:
-Do try and have at least decent audio and film quality
-Don't make it all about virgin tfw no gf or any one topic. Have some variety please
-Don't show your face or show the inside of your house or anything that would get you doxxed
-Do have something unique to talk about. Do try and show a unique place along your nightwalks. It doesn't have to be the destination it can be a place you just pass by.

Our comfy disco-rd
gg/ymyeau

Even greentexts would be considered for the doc.
Good nightwalk greentexts would be appreciated.

Attached: Wojak Nightwalk.jpg (1200x1200, 150K)

I didnt see the email posted so here you go fren
[email protected]

Attached: 1563487933879.jpg (540x540, 55K)

I realize a bunch of you have already seen this and probably aren't going to say or do anything but, I hope there's a few who would be interested.

I can't nightwalk without feeling like a creep for it

I walk at night because its when the cats, raccoons, possums, and alligators come out. These creatures are much more fun to be around than humans. They understand life fundamentaly. Where i live, Florida, is very hot and humid. So the climate is much more bearable in the dark. Darkness brings safety from the sin of man.

>Night walking along a well lit area
>Walking along all those lights.
>Pan around, lights in the distance, lights of the city, light of cars passing me by,
>Get to railroad tracks.
>See the darkness.
>Walk into the darkness.

Based and Christpilled. Brutha brudda

Attached: Christian Nightwalker.jpg (480x480, 18K)

All sorts of treasures can be found near the rails.

Oh I know, Found a rolex and a revolver one time but, it wasn't a nightwalk so it doesn't count.
Not even sure where the train tracks lead to.

>Not even sure where the train tracks lead to.
Maybe a train will take to there.

Not all train tracks are for offical passengers though, logging coal or petrol or whatever.

Any deadline yet?

The 29th.

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeeet, I'll try to make it by then, but it might be a day late

As someone who works on trains all day they all lead to a rail yard. Also there's tons of fucking maps, it's not a mystery.

mfw always wanted to do nightwalks but country and city too dangerous

Attached: 1562914711439.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

I'll allow it but just for you user

Attached: 1557088910490.jpg (409x404, 67K)

tenks, fren. I just can't get footage until sunday night.

Whenever is easiest for you, but we do need it asap so the earliest that's easy for you is best desu

>they don't know about this boards infamous kikenight, the anti semetic chav normie destroyer

Attached: 1545170564281.jpg (1500x1125, 853K)

You are right I don't know.
Wow, such a hero!

Keeping the thread alive for the good of us all.

Redpill me on kikenight I have much to learn

Attached: 1559507992346.jpg (3024x3575, 1.18M)

I nearly got jumped by 4 people one night. My black dog was with me and she made them back off, they didn't see her in the dark until they got close. They regrouped and attacked again, so I walked to a hospital and they didn't follow me all the way. I didn't have a phone with me and I needed to walk back through the same area to get home. I walked up to a girl and told her what happened and she gave me a ride home.

Another time I was out at night by myself after midnight and for police stopped me and told me to go back home.

Attached: tp-eu-detail2_lg.jpg (999x506, 517K)

That sucks. I hate the police and I'm not even black.

Why are the police oppressing us night walkers

Attached: 1548215431232.png (1090x732, 1.21M)

Every time I nightwalk I feel like someone or something is following me. I'd go out more if not for this. I go out really late too which is extra concerning

It's a worth worth taking if you ask me and I get that feeling too sometmes but, I never had a problem, I'm 6ft and ugly and I often have a creepy vibe, I've night walked through the ghetto a few times and it was nice.

Don't be a stranger,
Support your coons.

Attached: Coon.jpg (600x418, 53K)

I'm white, but some people called about a suspicious person

Never happened to me.
Life sucks in a lot of places so it's believable.

Sleeping in my car tonight (albeit in my grandmas driveway) how the fuck do you niggers walk at night? I keep getting the feeling someone on the street is going to spot me, despite the lengthy forested drive way and suburban neighborhood, and break in.

I imagine my paranoia/anxiety or whatever you want to call it would be going haywire without having some shelter to protect from the wild night negro element

I always go on a night jog when I wake up (normally between 2-4am) I run in socks though so I am basically silent, must be creepy to see me doing my run - sometimes I put on cyberpunk sounding ambient (ed harrison) or gregorian chants to keep me safe, must be even more weird. from time to time I will see someone or a car will pass and a few times I've seen foxes, I normally run in the middle of the road unless a car is coming.

I'm a smol boi tho and dont really want anything to happen to me

That's understandable user.
Nightwalks can be dangerous.